Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 03-18-2018, 11:05 PM
ScorpAsc5 ScorpAsc5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 667
Relationship outlook over next few months

Attachment: Natal + Transits + Progressions chart

Hi I want to see how my love prospects look over the next few months, I've attached a combination chart and I'm not sure about what is being shown. Is there anything which shows potential for a relationship starting?

Nothing so far works out for me. I do meet guys time to time but it fizzes out within weeks. "It's not you, it's me."

I haven't given up yet, hence I am up to ask about it. I hope someday life will bless me with a guy who would like to stay, just for a while
Attached Images
File Type: jpg birthchart_scorp.jpg (65.5 KB, 8 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 03-27-2018, 04:14 PM
ScorpAsc5 ScorpAsc5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 667
Re: Relationship outlook over next few months

I am extremely sorry for being overly demanding.

But I am going through some depressed nights because of my consecutive fallout with respect to find stable love. To sum up, I failed again, sixth time in last few years to share my loneliness.

I have now stopped being with friends. It makes me realize that I am always a third wheel and it adds my desperation.

My life is at a very uncertain period of time, I don't know if I will be staying more in a foreign country. I feel lots of men look at my physical appearance and want me for few nights but no one ever cared for a heart.

If anyone would like to read any of my transits, much thanks to you!

-Scorp
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 03-29-2018, 07:46 PM
acmicasa's Avatar
acmicasa acmicasa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 200
Re: Relationship outlook over next few months

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpAsc5 View Post
Attachment: Natal + Transits + Progressions chart

Hi I want to see how my love prospects look over the next few months, I've attached a combination chart and I'm not sure about what is being shown. Is there anything which shows potential for a relationship starting?

Nothing so far works out for me. I do meet guys time to time but it fizzes out within weeks. "It's not you, it's me."

I haven't given up yet, hence I am up to ask about it. I hope someday life will bless me with a guy who would like to stay, just for a while
Interpretation based on information you have given
Lonely = Moon (Mind) in 12th
Concerned about relations = Mars (Action) in 5th
No stable relation = Venus (Love) in 6th + Male partner Jupiter in detriment.

Interpretation based on what chart says
Your moon is in 12th so you are a closed person. You do not feel comfortable in sharing much with others, and the mind is more of like a pressure pan. There must have been feeling of lack of nourishment from mother, your 6th house from ascendant is 7th house from moon, probably you would like to nourish your partner the way you have imagined to be perfect one. The 7th from ascendant is 8th from moon, probable chances of breaking up with partner.

Your Venus is in 6th from ascendant and 7th from moon. This is clear indication of breakups in relation.

Sun in 7th from ascendant and 8th from moon. The assertive nature towards partner. If you combine it with Moon in 12th and Venus in 6th, it probably means you put forward caring and nurturing towards and partner and expectations are not met as demanded. Breakups!

Now, what is there in the future, Saturn return is coming, if relationship has been the major concern for you, then expect to have a partner who will definitely clear all the fog for you and will help you enter into a mature phase of life. You will have stability thereafter. How will be the coming experience, its all on yourself to interpret when the time comes.

Astrology does not predict future outcomes, it helps you understand yourself. Use your free will the way you want future outcomes to be. You can read work of Venkatanatha, Kant, Benjamin Libet for more.

Astrology is fun! Have fun with asking questions and reading answers.

Hope I helped!

--. --- --- -.. -. .. --. .... -
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Morse.jpg (27.1 KB, 4 views)
__________________
"Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent"
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to acmicasa For This Useful Post:
or1000 (03-30-2018), ScorpAsc5 (03-30-2018)
  #4  
Unread 03-30-2018, 04:45 AM
ScorpAsc5 ScorpAsc5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 667
Re: Relationship outlook over next few months

Thank you so much acmicasa for writing to me and the interpretation.

My mother is my prime source of nourishment, it's my father who was absent. But I learned to care and nurture others from her while growing up. I know there is something terribly wrong going on with either me or my life, no stable relations and breakups happen within weeks.

Currently, I don't consider anyone as my friend either. I have isolated myself from everyone.

So, what is wrong in providing care, nurture and love to someone? Words cannot describe how it pricks.

Saturn return might bring someone as usual once I am done with my current heartbreak, (I hope no one from the past) but then I know he will also leave within weeks repeating "It's not you, it's me"

Maybe its time to be hopeless and give up.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 03-30-2018, 05:31 AM
Renee35's Avatar
Renee35 Renee35 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 115
Re: Relationship outlook over next few months

Hello there, you do NOT end up alone but you do have a way about you that does cause people to stray and then return to their partners. Seduction, appeal, mystique? This works out as you will eventually partner with someone who will leave or cut off ties with their ex and who will partner with you - they'll have pisces somewhere important in their natal (this is using whole house/ some would say arcane astrology) - anyway - from my viewpoint it appears this person may have pisces as their sun, moon, rising, and or psyche (asteroid) and that they'll be COdependent. Meaning they'll never let you go, also as a side note - this fall you're happier than you've been in 12 years or long - if not, EVER. Chin up.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Renee35 For This Useful Post:
ScorpAsc5 (03-30-2018)
  #6  
Unread 03-30-2018, 08:33 AM
acmicasa's Avatar
acmicasa acmicasa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 200
Re: Relationship outlook over next few months

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpAsc5 View Post
Thank you so much acmicasa for writing to me and the interpretation.

My mother is my prime source of nourishment, it's my father who was absent. But I learned to care and nurture others from her while growing up. I know there is something terribly wrong going on with either me or my life, no stable relations and breakups happen within weeks.

Currently, I don't consider anyone as my friend either. I have isolated myself from everyone.

So, what is wrong in providing care, nurture and love to someone? Words cannot describe how it pricks.

Saturn return might bring someone as usual once I am done with my current heartbreak, (I hope no one from the past) but then I know he will also leave within weeks repeating "It's not you, it's me"

Maybe its time to be hopeless and give up.

Thanks.
There is nothing wrong in showing care. Its sometimes the expectations that lets us down. There is Saturn North node conjunction (not so close but a minor one) in 4th house, which shows frustration related 4th house, then you have Moon in 12th which suggest you want to stay away from home. Reasons can be anything. It may also suggest struggling to get the 4th house stable.

Hopelessness is typical feeling everyone feels when going through similar circumstances. Embrace it, learn from it, how you ended up feeling like this. It will go away with time. There is nothing wrong that you are doing. Sometimes we can't control circumstances.

Some people feel hopelessness, some gets frustrated, some can't control their anger. Its all feelings and part of life to mature. Been there like you and have experienced it all. So just give it some time. Time heals everything.

Sometimes we hold onto something so tight that it is bound to slip out of hand. You need to loosen up, don't think about all this, make yourself happy. You don't need anyone for happiness, and things happen when you expect it the least.

You have your ascendant in Swati, an independent warrior.
__________________
"Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent"
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to acmicasa For This Useful Post:
ScorpAsc5 (03-30-2018)
  #7  
Unread 03-30-2018, 03:53 PM
ScorpAsc5 ScorpAsc5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 667
Re: Relationship outlook over next few months

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee35 View Post
Hello there, you do NOT end up alone but you do have a way about you that does cause people to stray and then return to their partners. Seduction, appeal, mystique? This works out as you will eventually partner with someone who will leave or cut off ties with their ex and who will partner with you - they'll have pisces somewhere important in their natal (this is using whole house/ some would say arcane astrology) - anyway - from my viewpoint it appears this person may have pisces as their sun, moon, rising, and or psyche (asteroid) and that they'll be COdependent. Meaning they'll never let you go, also as a side note - this fall you're happier than you've been in 12 years or long - if not, EVER. Chin up.
Hi Renee,

Thank you for adding your comments. Would that mean that I scare guys off? Something in my personality which is off? Did you mention Pisces as I have Mars in Pisces?

Being happier than I was ever since last 12 years could be overwhelming, as I would not know how to deal with it. But thank you for high hopes

Regards,
SA5
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
months, outlook, relationship

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.