Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 11-19-2017, 05:17 AM
sparky12 sparky12 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 78
Romantic Feelings

Is she feeling something for me romantically?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20171119_071057.jpg (53.8 KB, 21 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 11-19-2017, 11:40 AM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,065
Re: Romantic Feelings

She's not no, it looks like a one sided situation.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chrysalis For This Useful Post:
sparky12 (11-19-2017)
  #3  
Unread 11-19-2017, 12:40 PM
acmicasa's Avatar
acmicasa acmicasa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 200
Re: Romantic Feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
She's not no, it looks like a one sided situation.
It is because of no aspect between Jupiter and Mercury, and Jupiter and Venus. Also, the co-siginificator makes no aspect with mercury. Also, Mercury and Moon in cadent house. Not a good sign.
__________________
"Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent"
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to acmicasa For This Useful Post:
sparky12 (11-19-2017)
  #4  
Unread 11-19-2017, 01:32 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,065
Re: Romantic Feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmicasa View Post
It is because of no aspect between Jupiter and Mercury, and Jupiter and Venus. Also, the co-siginificator makes no aspect with mercury. Also, Mercury and Moon in cadent house. Not a good sign.
I got it from reception of jupiter receiving mercury but not the other way around, also merc is in cadent house which brings nothing but futile results, they're also in adjascent signs which can mean them not being on the same page so to speak. Venus also is leaving jupiter, and receives jupiter by detriment in scorpio, so all this to me shows one sided attraction.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 11-19-2017, 01:46 PM
acmicasa's Avatar
acmicasa acmicasa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 200
Re: Romantic Feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
I got it from reception of jupiter receiving mercury but not the other way around, also merc is in cadent house which brings nothing but futile results, they're also in adjascent signs which can mean them not being on the same page so to speak. Venus also is leaving jupiter, and receives jupiter by detriment in scorpio, so all this to me shows one sided attraction.
Thanks. This part shows how querent recieves his subject. If I have to look for how she receives him, I will have to look for the dignity of Jupiter and Sun in this chart.
__________________
"Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent"
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to acmicasa For This Useful Post:
sparky12 (11-19-2017)
  #6  
Unread 11-19-2017, 04:59 PM
sparky12 sparky12 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 78
Re: Romantic Feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
She's not no, it looks like a one sided situation.
She is confusing cause i caught her staring at me then asked me to watch her bag.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
feelings, romantic

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.