Jupiter/Saturn Cycles

Venusmagic89

Was curious if anyone had any good info on how the Jupiter/Saturn cycle you are born under affects you personally.
I was born with Jup/Saturn Quincux and there's a lot of info out there on jup/sat in conjunction, opposition or square but not much about trines, sextiles, semi sextiles or quincuxes. I'm sure it still means something.

(My sister was also born during a Jupiter/Saturn quincux, my dad was born during a Jupiter/Saturn sextile and my mom was born during the 1961 exact conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn at 25 Capricorn. I have no doubt the 2020 Jupiter and Saturn conjunction at 28-29 Capricorn will have a great impact on her as that will also be my moms second Saturn return and the year she plans to retire. As that conjunction moves into 0-1 Aquarius that will be exactly conjunct my MC))

Also most of the info I find on the cycle is about how Jupiter and Saturn cycles relate to society but not us personally (besides analyzing where current jup/sat aspects fall in the natal chart) I'm looking for info on the cycle a person is born during.

Additionally info on the Jupiter/Uranus or Saturn/Uranus or Jupiter/Neptune or Saturn/Neptune cycle one is born during is of my curiosity too. Thanks!

Last edited: