Which synastry looks more promising ? Thank you.

novice

there have been two people in my life, the first is someone who has been there for me through a rough patch but i am really not sure where this relation is heading, the second is someone I had been dating for a longtime but things didn't seem to work. I consulted a couple of Vedic astrologers to enquire about my compatibility with both but they dismissed both the relations saying both the charts don't match with mine. Being a believer in soulmates and karmic relations,I'm posting both the synastry charts, please do lend some time and let me know if marriage to either should be considered. I'm in a fix and dilemma and have to make a decision. Your input will be extremely valuable. Thank you for the time and insight.

Last edited:

novice

Synastry chart with the first person

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Vista

I would go with the first chart, it seems more stable and has the ability to stand the test of time should you end up together. You also have better chemistry so I think sexually it would be a better fit. Neither are completely optimal.

Last edited:

novice

I would go with the first chart, it seems more stable and has the ability to stand the test of time should you end up together. You also have better chemistry so I think sexually it would be a better fit. Neither are completely optimal.

The second ended up cheating on me after 8 years of a relation on the verge of marriage. The first was always there as I spent some sad moments. I'm pretty confused if marriage to the first would be a happy one or not. Thank you so much sir/maam for the reply.

Last edited:

Vista

The first man if the time of birth is correct, has a tendency to like women who are unavailable which fits with your history. I think working on your self esteem and tendency to get depressed will allow you to make better choices for men. I would keep looking.

The second ended up cheating on me after 8 years of a relation on the verge of marriage. The first was always there as I spent some sad moments. I'm pretty confused if marriage to the first would be a happy one or not. Thank you so much sir/maam for the reply.

novice

The first man if the time of birth is correct, has a tendency to like women who are unavailable which fits with your history. I think working on your self esteem and tendency to get depressed will allow you to make better choices for men. I would keep looking.

so for now its the first one :) thank you much much for the insight.. and the help... ill keep what you said in mind :)

Last edited:

novice

which part of my chart talks about the poor self esteem and tendency to get depressed? true it has been the trend in my life of late but was not always this way :) thanks again.. a lot..

novice

Nice synastry.

Ascendants are sextile.

Suns conjunct.

Moons sextile.

Venus are in aversion, but dispositors are sextile.

Moons and Venus are in trine.

thank you so much but i really dont understand the technical terms.. i google each and every aspect and check.. :) thank you so much for the help and your precious time..

novice

Not good synastry.

Ascendants in opposition.
Suns in aversion
Moons sextile
Sun's dispositors in opposition (Mercury opposing Saturn).
Venus in aversion
Venus dispositors in aversion.

so this means this relation is not significant and its no point giving it a chance ?? i mean compatability is poor so no point really..

cspencer

Banned
so this means this relation is not significant and its no point giving it a chance ?? i mean compatability is poor so no point really..

The first chart has very nice synastry showing a long-term loving relationship.

The second chart is the classic "opposites attract, but not for long."

We use sign aspects, since exact degree aspects do not matter in synatry.

Sextile and trine aspects show compatibility and harmony.

Square and opposition show conflict and difficulties.

That doesn't mean you cannot have squares or oppositions, for you surely can, and I can show you a dozen charts that do and have or were long term relationships, but it depends on which Stars or Chart Points are in conflict.

You need the Ascendant, Sun and Moon in a sextile or trine.

novice

The first chart has very nice synastry showing a long-term loving relationship.

The second chart is the classic "opposites attract, but not for long."

We use sign aspects, since exact degree aspects do not matter in synatry.

Sextile and trine aspects show compatibility and harmony.

Square and opposition show conflict and difficulties.

That doesn't mean you cannot have squares or oppositions, for you surely can, and I can show you a dozen charts that do and have or were long term relationships, but it depends on which Stars or Chart Points are in conflict.

You need the Ascendant, Sun and Moon in a sextile or trine.

opposites attract but not for long :) were inseperable for about 8 years and then turned into sworn enemies.. cant even stand the sight of each other now.. i cant understand how so much love can transform into so much aversion.. yes maybe the planets show it all.. im feeling happy and positive about the first chart now.. our egos are similar and we are the same kind.. same likes dislikes and insecurities.. the second was everything that i was not.. complementary but did not stand the test of time.. thank you so much for such a great insight.. i am obliged.. many thanks..

so incase i consider marriage with the first one is it bound to last and be a happy one ?? is there going to be separation or divorce or unhappiness in the end ?? i am sorry to be asking this but the second reln seemed near perfection and everything blasted in the end.. just skeptical about relns in general now.. thanks a lot..

Last edited: