Will we move to Cyprus this year?

purplepolaris

Hi everybody. I asked this questions a few days ago. And the answer is "yes" to my judgement. But my husband says that it is almost 0%, zero percent to move there in this year. So I am confused now. This is a temporaryly duty for my husband. İf we go Cyprus, we will stay there 2 or 3 years, then we wiil come back here.
The question is "Will we move to Cyprus this year ?"
ASC ruler (VE) and Hour of planet (JU) so planet hour is ok with ASC. It is a radical question.
ASC Libra ,which is my natal sun sign, and ruler of ASC : VE (it is me)
7th House ruler: MA ( it is my husband)
9.th House is Gemini, ruler ME: It is Cyprus ( I really interesting detais discovered about definition of Quesited.
I. Gemini is double-bodied sign I interpreted this; two kind of people of nation live on the Island.
II.Gemini as a nature sign of 3rd House, interpretted this; Quesited is the neighbour country of my native country which is correct.These two countries are almost siblings.
III. Gemini represents Hands, and quesited countries shape is like hand, besides, there is a mountain in north of country called Five Fingers Mountains.)

Ruler of Quesited (ME) is in 6. H and it is detriment, fall and peregrine which is proper to quesited. because it is a country and it has no capable of acting or it can not afeect to what will happen. I read about this definition of peregrine planets: A planet with no essential dignity is called Peregrine, a Latin word meaning 'alien' or 'foreigner' (pereger = beyond the borders, ager = land, i.e., 'beyond one's own land'). In old English, to 'peregrinate' means to wander far from home.(Debora Houlding) It seems to me that this definition is just like the definion of Cyprus-an island is at the middle of the open sea on its own, itself.

ME is in Jupiter Sign, MA triplicity, and VE exaltation SA term MA face. Isnt it a good indication, it is in my exaltation and my husbands triplicity.

JU is in 9.H, I couldnt interprret like this: JU is ruler of my 3rd -my neighbourhood, society environment- is will change with 9th H. JU and ME have and mutual reception by sign. Is that correct interpretation?

If we move there, I will have to take a vacation of moneyless. I mean , I will not work there and will not have payment this period of time. 2th house of my 10th is represent my salary, income from my career, ruler of this SUN. VE and MA are on combustion of Sun. Can we interpret this as lack of my income during this period?

VE is in 27 ARI, detriment, sign of MA, Suns exaltation and triplicity (it's daytime chart), SA term, VE face.
MA is in 25 ARI,in own sign, Suns exaltation and triplicity ( daytime chart),it is his own term, Ve face.

When we are informed about moving there, my husband will go first, I will do some arrangements, then go after him.

The Moon- my second significator and natur significator of all happenings- is in 8 th 19 Taurus. She is in VE sign, Ve triplicity, ME term, SUN face. I cannot say something about this. It is like a soup of everything.

The Moon will Trine ME after 9 degrees. I interpreted this , I will go there after 9 months which is proper to our position.It is about December.

ASC cardinal sign and critical degree, I interpreted this we will go.

I would like to add somethin interesting. I just read that a fews ago on a horary book which was written a Turkish astrolog. ( There are only two books about horary astrology in my country)

According to what he is saying: If the question day is Venus day(it is Venus day), look at which sign in it (Venus is in Aries). Then put this first , like Venus is first of line, because of the Venus day. Then look at which sign will be in the hour of question ( hour of question is 12th hour) if we start to Aries, 12th sign will be Pisces. He says, you can interpret the question, Jupiter is in Pisces. I think I cannot explain well. Conclusion is, JU is Pisces, is its own sign, so the aswer is YES.

Did I miss something? I say YES but my husband says it is not possible.

purplepolaris

I cannot load sstill. Here is the date and hour information of question:
12 April 2013 in Balikesir,TURKEY
27e53,39n39
Time :6:50 p.m.
Univ. Time:15:50
Sid. Time : 7:05:35

purplepolaris

hi again, I still cannot load the file. Can anybody read this message make the chart with Regiomontanus system and load here?

Ithink it is good indication of being JU in 9.th house. It is also applying to Trine to ASC.It is a good indicator too.

fensi88

Your husband is right!
You (both you and your husband) are represent with ASC ruler, Ve. To move is 7 house matter and ruler is Ma. Ve separate from Ma, that is NO answer to your question.

purplepolaris

thank you fensi88, I did not consider it that way; "we" is the querent and 7th H is the quesited. Thank you again. So no need to load the file anymore.

purplepolaris

I wanted to add something before seeing message of fensi88. I will add anyway.
My husbands Solar Return ASC is Sag (his natal 5.th H),
His Time Lord (Profection ASC of the year) is Pisces (his natal 8 H).Both of ASC ruling by JU.
SR Sun is in SR 7 house with conjunct SR JU which is ruler of SR ASC and SR 4th. H and profected 10 th H and Time Lord.There is am emphasis of 4/10 axis.
Transit Saturn will enter his natal 4.th house at the and of the year. It is in already 4th house sign but did not pass the 4th house cusp yet.
Transit Nodes are in his 4/10 th. house axis.
Transit JU is in Natal 11th. H. ,and will be conjunction with his natal Sun, Moon, when enter Cancer, will be conjuntion his natal VE and MA in his natal 11 th. House.

when I recognized these transits and SR, profection etc. ,I might have been not objective to interprete this horary chart.