Will I Get Promotion at Current Job ?

Somna7H

Banned
Hi,
Recently I was talking with new administration regarding my promotion at current job. They promise me they will discuss this matter to the management board and I get promoted(before or near this November) to higher post in office with salary increment and other facilities.
My Natal Chart : http://imgur.com/m0qQlLl

Question:
Will I get Promotion ?

DlJ9RC3.png

Somna7H

Banned
I'm thinking of Quitting my current job if not promoted soon. Don't know if it is good or bad idea. Luck is not with me right now.

Chrysalis

Im not seeing no promotion.

What are you venus doing, are you happy where you are in this chart ? You're in your detriment, so you're not happy, you're also slow in motion as your soon going to be going retrograde.

Mars and moons debilitated here, being conjunct SN and moons already squared with venus and will only then square with jupiter L8 corporate money.

Doubt its gonna happen.

Somna7H

Banned
Im not seeing no promotion.

What are you venus doing, are you happy where you are in this chart ? You're in your detriment, so you're not happy, you're also slow in motion as your soon going to be going retrograde.

Mars and moons debilitated here, being conjunct SN and moons already squared with venus and will only then square with jupiter L8 corporate money.

Doubt its gonna happen.

You were right!
Week ago it was clear due to certain event.
Few people who are close to authority are my enemies right now. They are plotting against me and already put me in trouble for no reason. Only reason cos I'm a good guy and they are jealous of me.