Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 09-22-2018, 08:18 PM
turkish girl turkish girl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 324
Tr.saturn over my 5th house

I have read some comments about it.But mainly they talk all about restrictions.What if my own saturn is dignified?

I have been going through very hard times and i started therapy with a psychologist.I have seen they say it is better to look inwards,solve some problems.Somehow i started to do that even without knowing.I assume therapy process will be long.

If saturn goes through my 5th,it will oppose to my 11th.I am about to start working and i hope to find some meaningful,stable friendships there?I only have two close friends both living away,and no close family relations.I feel so alone with them.But since saturn there it will both restrict my love life and friendship circle?What do you think?I don't want to feel alone anymore.I really want some people whom i can feel happy ,secure and peaceful.I want both friendship and relationship long lasting anymore.

Did someone have good experience while saturn over their 5th?

My natal saturn in 6th,conjunct my descendant.I have neptune and uranus at the late degree of capricorn.So techincally saturn may make sextile to my natal jupiter.


Last edited by turkish girl; 09-23-2018 at 10:44 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 09-22-2018, 08:23 PM
Starsareround's Avatar
Starsareround Starsareround is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 123
Re: Tr.saturn over my 5th house

Saturn has been in my 5th house for a while. What I noticed, is almost immediately I kind of stopped enjoying the social things I loved before. It always seemed like something would happen to sort of ďspoilĒ a party or a dinner with friends or what have you which put me off stuff like that. I also started drawing and painting seriously, and have had success with disciplining myself to practice practice practice

I also have a sweetheart and thatís been a deeper relationship as well, with the two of us connecting on a different level than we had been.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 09-22-2018, 08:33 PM
turkish girl turkish girl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsareround View Post
Saturn has been in my 5th house for a while. What I noticed, is almost immediately I kind of stopped enjoying the social things I loved before. It always seemed like something would happen to sort of ďspoilĒ a party or a dinner with friends or what have you which put me off stuff like that. I also started drawing and painting seriously, and have had success with disciplining myself to practice practice practice

I also have a sweetheart and thatís been a deeper relationship as well, with the two of us connecting on a different level than we had been.
Thanks for your sharings starsareround,

I have been already in a long depression and anxiety period so i don't enjoy anything for a long time so i cant inagine the worse.The only creative thing i am doing now writing the things what my psycologist asking from me.And i applied for karate course.

I don't have children so 5th house does not mean this in my case.

All i want is some people i can be happy and safe with,and a good mannered guy loving me...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 09-22-2018, 08:36 PM
Starsareround's Avatar
Starsareround Starsareround is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 123
Re: Tr.saturn over my 5th house

Does Saturn aspect other natal planets as it moves through your 5th?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 09-22-2018, 08:38 PM
turkish girl turkish girl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsareround View Post
Does Saturn aspect other natal planets as it moves through your 5th?
No.My moon in late degree in leo 12th house.Jupiter at 13 degree scorpio.
Neptune uranus at 20s degrees capricorn and all other planets in aquarius.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 09-22-2018, 08:41 PM
Starsareround's Avatar
Starsareround Starsareround is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 123
Re: Tr.saturn over my 5th house

Not to go off topic but I recommend looking at your progressed chart to figure out when you might meet someone as well as transits...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 09-22-2018, 08:47 PM
turkish girl turkish girl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsareround View Post
Not to go off topic but I recommend looking at your progressed chart to figure out when you might meet someone as well as transits...
Yes you are right.But i am not good at reading them.What i see is Venus in my 7th 13 degree pisces.sun at 4 degree pisces and saturn following them at 2 degree.Again saturn!!

There is a grand trine between my moon jupiter(scorpio) and venus.This is only positive thing i am seeing.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 09-22-2018, 08:49 PM
Starsareround's Avatar
Starsareround Starsareround is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 123
Re: Tr.saturn over my 5th house

Progressed moon making aspect to natal Venus is a good but relatively short time period to meet people. Progressed Venus to natal planets are effective at bringing in new people as well as progressed planets to natal Venus.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 09-22-2018, 08:50 PM
Starsareround's Avatar
Starsareround Starsareround is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 123
Re: Tr.saturn over my 5th house

Progressed moon moving through natal 7th or 5th is good too
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 09-22-2018, 08:57 PM
watcherofthesouth watcherofthesouth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Newport
Posts: 216
Re: Tr.saturn over my 5th house

You'll need to work with Saturn. I believe you can make friends but you have to work hard at something with a disciplined schedule before you make them. For instance every Saturday (Saturn day) volunteer somewhere but I would need to know what sign your 5th cusp is (and degree if you know it)
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 09-22-2018, 09:00 PM
Starsareround's Avatar
Starsareround Starsareround is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 123
Re: Tr.saturn over my 5th house

Hey progressed Venus is about to trine your natal Jupiter . Thatís a feel good progression for sure
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Starsareround For This Useful Post:
turkish girl (09-22-2018)
  #12  
Unread 09-22-2018, 09:00 PM
turkish girl turkish girl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 324
Re: Tr.saturn over my 5th house

here i am attaching my chart.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chart combined.jpg (54.9 KB, 9 views)
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 09-22-2018, 09:02 PM
turkish girl turkish girl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 324
Re: Tr.saturn over my 5th house

Quote:
Originally Posted by watcherofthesouth View Post
You'll need to work with Saturn. I believe you can make friends but you have to work hard at something with a disciplined schedule before you make them. For instance every Saturday (Saturn day) volunteer somewhere but I would need to know what sign your 5th cusp is (and degree if you know it)
I was regularly visiting orphans at their home for some years while i was at university,then i had to stop it because of some political stuff it still makes me angry that why all these things happened.Then while i was heavily depressed i felt i can give no more good to these kids so I stepped back..

Last edited by turkish girl; 09-22-2018 at 09:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 09-22-2018, 09:03 PM
Starsareround's Avatar
Starsareround Starsareround is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 123
Re: Tr.saturn over my 5th house

Iím wondering if you had a very intense relationship end about 5 years ago?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 09-22-2018, 09:07 PM
turkish girl turkish girl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 324
Re: Tr.saturn over my 5th house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsareround View Post
Iím wondering if you had a very intense relationship end about 5 years ago?
It was not a relationship but this is the time i had Infatuation,it was reciprocal though.But i can't call it as ''LOVE'' it was more like sexual feeling+Infatuation.My feelings continued like 5-6 months and i forgot him in 4-5 months.But it was very intense as you said.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 09-22-2018, 09:08 PM
Starsareround's Avatar
Starsareround Starsareround is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 123
Re: Tr.saturn over my 5th house

Yes, progressions involving Venus are pretty good timers
You have progressed moon in cancer which is probably making you long for a family/children and yet also feel a bit introverted. Itís an emotional time.

Last edited by Starsareround; 09-22-2018 at 09:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 09-22-2018, 09:12 PM
turkish girl turkish girl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 324
Re: Tr.saturn over my 5th house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsareround View Post
Yes, progressions involving Venus are pretty good timers
Well you just hit the point lol..The timing i mean...
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 09-22-2018, 09:13 PM
watcherofthesouth watcherofthesouth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Newport
Posts: 216
Re: Tr.saturn over my 5th house

Ok, so your 5th is Capricorn. AND you have Moon in LEO so fun is very important to you more so than other people, which makes this time extra challenging. The Fifth house represents kids and Capricorn represents seniors, cold, rocks, the color black and isolation (woo hoo). So, if you live in a cold climate, start a program for kids who need coats (as an example) and do clothing drives on Saturday. Or work with a restaurant (LEO) and incorporate Capricorn somehow. Anyway, you get the idea - you have to incorporate Saturn for you to get any advantages. Find out your 5th house cusp degree and use that number as well (if it's 5 degrees it's a Leo Degree, if it's 6 degrees it's a Virgo degree which would be clothes, if it's 7 degrees it might be beauty products, 8 degrees/Scorpio, Seniors, etc).

Also, play your favorite music when you can- it really helps keep your mind in a good place

Edit: Also keep in mind 5th house represents boyfriends and love affairs. There will be delays but it doesn't mean nothing will happen. It may mean you meet someone who is far away or a restriction of some sort is in play.

Last edited by watcherofthesouth; 09-22-2018 at 09:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 09-22-2018, 09:20 PM
turkish girl turkish girl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 324
Re: Tr.saturn over my 5th house

Quote:
Originally Posted by watcherofthesouth View Post
Ok, so your 5th is Capricorn. AND you have Moon in LEO so fun is very important to you more so than other people, which makes this time extra challenging. The Fifth house represents kids and Capricorn represents seniors, cold, rocks, the color black and isolation (woo hoo). So, if you live in a cold climate, start a program for kids who need coats (as an example) and do clothing drives on Saturday. Or work with a restaurant (LEO) and incorporate Capricorn somehow. Anyway, you get the idea - you have to incorporate Saturn for you to get any advantages. Find out your 5th house cusp degree and use that number as well (if it's 5 degrees it's a Leo Degree, if it's 6 degrees it's a Virgo degree which would be clothes, if it's 7 degrees it might be beauty products, 8 degrees/Scorpio, Seniors, etc).

Also, play your favorite music when you can- it really helps keep your mind in a good place

Edit: Also keep in mind 5th house represents boyfriends and love affairs. There will be delays but it doesn't mean nothing will happen. It may mean you meet someone who is far away or a restriction of some sort is in play.
Do you think the only way is volunteering?I would like to help people but as i mentioned above,i am myself not in a good situation right now.I do not think i am able to help others in these days...My 5th house cusp is 4 degree capricorn by the way.

Edit:about love affairs...I really do not have any energy to deal with restrictions or someone far away.Because i feel weak..All i want is someone good mannered,well adjusted guy who loves and takes care of me.

Last edited by turkish girl; 09-22-2018 at 09:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 09-22-2018, 09:28 PM
watcherofthesouth watcherofthesouth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Newport
Posts: 216
Re: Tr.saturn over my 5th house

Incorporating giving back in some way is ideal. 4 degrees is home, water, mother, real estate. So perhaps doing some type of hard work at home or hosting something at your home that is work oriented. Practicing an instrument with a group perhaps.

You could host a Meetup Group.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 09-22-2018, 09:31 PM
watcherofthesouth watcherofthesouth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Newport
Posts: 216
Re: Tr.saturn over my 5th house

At the very least, get some black rocks and put them near you, in or outside your house. Maybe do a home workout at 7 am every day. You'll be amazed at the change of energy in one week. Your mind is your worst enemy right now and you have to fight it like a warrior.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to watcherofthesouth For This Useful Post:
turkish girl (09-22-2018)
  #22  
Unread 09-22-2018, 09:34 PM
turkish girl turkish girl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 324
Re: Tr.saturn over my 5th house

Quote:
Originally Posted by watcherofthesouth View Post
Incorporating giving back in some way is ideal. 4 degrees is home, water, mother, real estate. So perhaps doing some type of hard work at home or hosting something at your home that is work oriented. Practicing an instrument with a group perhaps.

You could host a Meetup Group.
Do you think is it a good idea to start karate?I already applied for a course will start on October.Sometimes i feel so angry about the things happened past so i thought i could release some negativity with that.And they say it has it's own philosophy,so it may make me calmer?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 09-22-2018, 09:42 PM
turkish girl turkish girl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 324
Re: Tr.saturn over my 5th house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsareround View Post
Hey progressed Venus is about to trine your natal Jupiter . Thatís a feel good progression for sure
I hope so ...really...
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 09-22-2018, 09:44 PM
Starsareround's Avatar
Starsareround Starsareround is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkish girl View Post
I hope so ...really...
Saturn transiting the 5th is not going to help us feel great, so we have to put some effort in and reset expectations of returns for a while...
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 09-22-2018, 09:51 PM
watcherofthesouth watcherofthesouth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Newport
Posts: 216
Re: Tr.saturn over my 5th house

I think it's a great idea... if you keep a consistent schedule. Anger is a waste of time, although hard to accept that when you're angry These are all tests that you need to pass - you are either going to do it positively and see the beauty and all opportunities in life or negatively and why things were taken from you. You have to wipe the slate clean, and just start again. You can do it.

Edit: On a brighter note, think about all the "home" related issues that Saturn touched when it moved through your fourth. That's all done now, for the most part and something to be relieved about.

Last edited by watcherofthesouth; 09-22-2018 at 10:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
house, trsaturn

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.