Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 09-20-2018, 11:05 PM

Exclamation I'm in urgent need of your help for my career decision

Greetings fellow Gods,

Recently, I came across a video on YouTube (KRS Channel) about Saturn in Saravan Nakshatra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGxI...utu.be&t=9m35s

I have Saturn in 3rd house, Capricorn, 22 degrees (it's my Amatyakaraka) in Saravan Nakshatra.

He said that whatever mythological stories play in the skies play here on earth too.

My life seems to follow a similar story to that of Shravan and that of Bali's defeat by Vishnu.

Shravan:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shravan

Bali's defeat:

http://jyotisharavi.blogspot.com/201...hiruvonam.html

I've always been respectful and devoted to my parents and I have ripped great rewards but things happening in my family (a strange family with a verbally abusive father) have made me to want to escape it.

I love my mother and respect her, I feel the same for my father but he has hurt me a lot (maybe unwillingly).

I ignored my family's advice to finish my studies in architecture (even though I was doing great) and instead used my father's money intended for me following my studies to fund my own goals.

I was confident enough because since childhood I've been programming and I had an idea about a great new app that would do good to the world, make me a lot of money to finally live a normal family life independent of my father's money and restore my name and reputation in my social circles.

Unfortunately, things did't go as planned. The app is finished and it's brilliant but there is no place for it yet, not a place that can make me enough money, if there is one in the future it requires my full attention and bold perseverance.

The problem is I've become miserable and poor. I don't have the resources to live a normal life nor the psychological strength to endure the hard work I need to do.

I left the university and for 2 years now I live as a burden to others smoking weed, playing video games, not coming out of the house and generally living an awful life so much so that even my friends think I'm a loser and don't want to talk to me.

This has caused imbalances in the relationship of my parents because my father thinks my mother is responsible and I can see them feeling distressed and sad over my situation and this affects me and them a lot.

It is the most important issue of life. As you are reading this I have only a few days to get back to a new university and finish my studies in architecture but I feel unsure on whether this choice I have polluted with my own selfish reasons or not.

Now, I want to go study computer science (I can do this without tuition fees) in order to fulfill my old dream but my father dislikes this because he has a big construction company and the whole family's lineage "rests on my shoulders" as he says.

In a way I was cheated, listening only to the voice-within I have finished what I believed was enough and the right thing to do, only to find out I have self-destructed.

To be honest one of the greatest achievements in anyone's life occurred in this period. I have become aware than no thought is true, only relaxation, meditation and silence.

In the KRS' video he mentions you either will be cheated once or three times.

Maybe, I have become paranoid, the weight of guilts is crushing me causing me to think like this. This is why I need your advice on what to do.

I'm 26 years old and I feel crushed, depressed with the idea that I will go back to where I was 6 years ago studying architecture but I kinda feel like this for studying in general.

These are my birth details:

Nick
Male
09/04/1992
00:20:00 (24 hour format)
Irakleion, Crete, Greece

This is my chart:

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by ashesnroses; 09-21-2018 at 12:30 AM.

Tags
career, decision, urgent