Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Solar returns

Solar returns Talk about your experience with solar returns in predictive astrology.

Unread 08-30-2018, 10:31 PM

Stellium in sixth question

Hey guys,
This upcoming year (SR was on Aug 11) I have a stellium in the sixth house: my sun, Mercury and moon in Leo. The true mode is also there. My question is will I be getting down to business or will it be a stressful time as I've read? I ask because there are dramatic interpretations out there of this one. My writing is kicking off and I'm about to sell my art. The last month has been very positive and productive career wise and I am curious what the stellium indicates about career. I also read it's not a good time for health. I'm coming here for better advice than Google. Any opinions? Experiences of similar returns? Thanks. I'll post chart if needed.

Tags
question, sixth, stellium