Psychic indicators mentioned in natal chart?

I was searching for a website to show me where psychic abilities where found in the natal chart. I stumbled across one which has been mentioned a few times in this forum so I'm led to belive it's pretty acurate. It mentions that -

Uranus Sextile Pluto: Opportunity to elevate consciousness through spiritual aspirations; very intuitive with psychic potential.

Pluto in 12th House: Pluto here in its highest form means the willingness to be a channel to help those who are limited and afflicted.

I have these in my natal chart and I was wondering if anyone could offer me a deeper insight into what this means?

Yoi

Hi youngastrologer

I doubt that Uranus sextile Pluto is an indicator of psychic abilities, at least on its own. Uranus and Pluto are both outer planets and move so slowly that everyone born over a couple of years probably have that aspect. Aspects between outer planets should be seen as generational aspects that affect everyone born in the world for a few years.

I also doubt that Pluto in the 12th house alone is an indicator of psychic abilities because 1/12 of the world's population would be psychic at that point. Also what does it even mean that Pluto in the 12th house is in its "highest form"? If I was to connect any planets with the 12th house it would be Neptune or Jupiter.

Last edited:

Lion o ness

I have Uranus sexile, Sun/Moon/Merc...

Although I wouldnt consider it a psychic ability.

I at times get these flashes of whats to come... I see it in my head.. I have no control of it... It comes very random.. When I was little though it was alot stronger.. I always knew when "something" was going to happen (especially earth quakes) Not so much anymore though..

I also know if there's something that I cant picture it just wont happen.. (make sense?)

Pisceanfool

I have Uranus sexile, Sun/Moon/Merc...

Although I wouldnt consider it a psychic ability.

I at times get these flashes of whats to come... I see it in my head.. I have no control of it... It comes very random.. When I was little though it was alot stronger.. I always knew when "something" was going to happen (especially earth quakes) Not so much anymore though..

I also know if there's something that I cant picture it just wont happen.. (make sense?)

That's textbook uranian right there. probably understand things in school with less effort than most people. dont need a-b-c-d. uranus sees a and gets d.

The three outermost planets seem to form their own unique forms of 'psychic' ability. Aspects to these with mercury and or the moon are especially telling of this potential. Also, the feminine signs being prominent can produce some forms.

Of course, water moon connected to neptune is the 'classical' sense of psychic ability. (clairvoyance). Precognition would probably involve uranus too. What most people think of with psychic ability.

outerplanets=transpersonal energy. and psychic=transpersonal connection.

If you post your chart we can do a psychic ability focused reading :)

R4VEN

Of course, water moon connected to neptune is the 'classical' sense of psychic ability. (clairvoyance). Precognition would probably involve uranus too. What most people think of with psychic ability.
I agree that we need your chart as a visual, youngastrologer.

Pisceanfool, I can attest to both the water Moon and it being squared to Neptune. With my water Moon being in my 6th I tend to `detect' things by changes in my body. There is a code to my body's behaviour which I have had to take some time to de-code.

Flashes of clairvoyance or insight is Uranian in nature. I know a number of people with Uranus natally conjunct ASC, and they all have psychic flashes - although the one who also has Saturn conjunct ASC with her Uranus tends to suppress these insights and intellectaulize them away.

lazarusx

I sometimes have psychic intuition into peoples energy, i can 'feel' the depths of their personality.. there issues with family and relationships, sometimes even there deep inner fears. Unfortunately for me, because of this it's rare i connect with people on a deep level.. but for the few that i have in this life, they have been genuine souls.

I use to live with a friend who had multiple planets in Scorpio with strong aspects to Pluto; he could read me like a book, he knew my own insecurities and repeated them back to me multiple times.. for some this would be scary, but it just intrigued me all the more, this has been the only person in my life so far that i've been able to relate to on a deep level.. we both knew each other back to front, there were no secrets.. we often knew what each other were thinking and feeling without speaking a word.. it was an interesting two years, i learnt a great deal about myself through our friendship.

I have Sun in Cancer Trine Pluto in Scorpio, which i would attribute to been able to pickup on deep energy.

I've never had visions, everything has been through 'feeling'.. although i tend to have extreme dreams and can remember them in vivid detail; which could be Neptune in the 8th. conjunct Saturn.

Last edited:

queenfluff

I sometimes have psychic intuition into peoples energy, i can 'feel' the depths of their personality.. there issues with family and relationships, sometimes even there deep inner fears. Unfortunately for me, because of this it's rare i connect with people on a deep level.. but for the few that i have in this life, they have been genuine souls.

I use to live with a friend who had multiple planets in Scorpio with strong aspects to Pluto; he could read me like a book, he knew my own insecurities and repeated them back to me multiple times.. for some this would be scary, but it just intrigued me all the more, this has been the only person in my life so far that i've been able to relate to on a deep level.. we both knew each other back to front, there were no secrets.. we often knew what each other were thinking and feeling without speaking a word.. it was an interesting two years, i learnt a great deal about myself through our friendship.

I have Sun in Cancer Trine Pluto in Scorpio, which i would attribute to been able to pickup on deep energy.

I've never had visions, everything has been through 'feeling'.. although i tend to have extreme dreams and can remember them in vivid detail; which could be Neptune in the 8th. conjunct Saturn.

I have something similar. Neptune in Scorpio conjunct asc and Moon conjunct Neptune - although my moon is in Sag. Also Neptune sextile to my Sun. Neptune and moon in the 1st. For Neptune in the 1st, I always read this position may give psychic abilities. I also have several of the aspects which describe a Strong dreamer - very intense dreams where I can "feel" them when I wake up - I can't always remember the whole thing probably because I often wake up several times during the night so the dream gets interupted but I can alwasy remember the last section of it.

I have a strong sixth sense and my psychic abilities tend to be "feeling" ones also - I can very often sense what someone is doing to do or say or how they are going to react to something. But than I absorb everything around me like a sponge so it is hard to to pick the feeling of all around me. My inuition is high too - there have been less than handful of times it has been wrong so I always trust it.

SecretGarden

I always associated psychic abilities with water signs, especially the moon. My Moon is in water and I seem to connect with other moon in water people on a psychic level. My best friend has a Pisces moon (trine a Scorpio sun) and I have a Scorpio moon (conjuct Pluto), and we can feel each other's moods from different cities and even different countries when we are really far away. I also know a guy who is a Cancer with an Aries moon (Mercury and Venus in Cancer, Mars in Scorpio - tons of water) and we connected psychically as well. I even had dreams about him which came true. There is something about water signs that create the propensity for psychic-ness. After all, being psychic is similar to fine tuning one's intuition, and water is a highly intuitive element.

To add - a lot of the people I know who have substantial water are psychic in other ways as well. Including me - I get "vibes" and "feelings" that things are going to happen and they do!

dreamtimez

Flashes of clairvoyance or insight is Uranian in nature. I know a number of people with Uranus natally conjunct ASC, and they all have psychic flashes - although the one who also has Saturn conjunct ASC with her Uranus tends to suppress these insights and intellectaulize them away.

You're so right ! I notice coincidences ... especially when I am at a crossroad. Seems like a message to guide me in the right direction. I have Uranus in Libra rising ... apected by Saturn (trine). So at times I to rationalise these coincidences away ! :unsure:

Lion o ness

Oo Those " messages" things drive me even more nuts... My messages "tell" me that I have to decide which way to go...

I never get any help... lol

As an example...
One time I was trying to decide bewteen 2 guys.. ( I will call them John and Paul)
John was a tow truck driver, and Paul was a Mechanic..

I kept asking "which one?" Which one" ...

I was driving on the freeway and I see a tow truck.. I speed up to catch up to it.. I finally did.. On the side of the door it says Paul's Towing!

OMG... no help whats so ever.. lol

Pisceanfool

You're so right ! I notice coincidences ... especially when I am at a crossroad. Seems like a message to guide me in the right direction. I have Uranus in Libra rising ... apected by Saturn (trine). So at times I to rationalise these coincidences away ! :unsure:

Does Jupiter enter into this at all? I think Jupiter sees meaning and syncronisties. An understanding or wisdom.

"There is something about water signs that create the propensity for psychic-ness."

Water is the most receptive element, even in nature. Psychic involves that connection to trans-self. For empathic abilities water/neptune/pisces is the most likely imo.

"I have Sun in Cancer Trine Pluto in Scorpio, which i would attribute to been able to pickup on deep energy."

Ya that's interesting I have this aspect almost exact (mercury also conj sun) and I can see people's insecurities like blaring blemishes on their face. I think Pluto provides insight into, and attention to, details. Little subtle cues. At least for me with mercury trine.

It's interesting the empathy you guys describe and the relation to scorpio and pluto... I think of that energy as being able to influence other as well. Like pluto's usual negative interpretation of imposing your will on people.

MaeMae

Banned
A now-passed fantastic astrologer and writer, Robert Blaschke, once discussed this matter with me.

His words were so simple...

"Intuition and Paranoia and Wishful Thinking are separate beasts."

Inuition is when you get a hit and you feel no emotion attached to it - no fear, no panic, no excitable hopes.

Paranoia is when you get a hit and start imagining the worse.

Wishful thinking is not connected to the reality or unreality of any situation. It is simply wishful thinking.

I've paraphrased, but the message is the same.

I have Uranus-Merc opposition Leo-Aquarius. I get those flashes of insight about a situation right away. Usually when I do, I have no emotion attached to them. Good.

I have Snode Pisces/Chiron in 8th. I get a funny feeling in my gut, chills, or a feeling of "uh uh." I have little or no emotion attached to them. This is when I do a cost-benefit analysis of "maybe this time it will turn out different. Baaaaaad!

I have Sun-Neptune square Aquarius/Scorpio. I can convince myself of anything that isn't real as long as it appeals to my hopes. Even more baaaaad.

When I started gauging my reaction and the emotions that they elicited, I started realizing the truth in his words.

Maybe this is helpful to others. It has been for me.

Last edited:

dreamtimez

Does Jupiter enter into this at all? I think Jupiter sees meaning and syncronisties. An understanding or wisdom.

Yes, it does ! Jupiter (3rd house - Sag) opposes my Saturn (9th house - Gem). I guess, from now on I'll pay more attention to these messages.

dreamtimez

Oo Those " messages" things drive me even more nuts... My messages "tell" me that I have to decide which way to go...

I never get any help... lol

As an example...
One time I was trying to decide bewteen 2 guys.. ( I will call them John and Paul) John was a tow truck driver, and Paul was a Mechanic..

I kept asking "which one?" Which one" ...

I was driving on the freeway and I see a tow truck.. I speed up to catch up to it.. I finally did.. On the side of the door it says Paul's Towing!

OMG... no help whats so ever.. lol

This is confusing !!! :tongue:

SniperBomber328

That's textbook uranian right there. probably understand things in school with less effort than most people. dont need a-b-c-d. uranus sees a and gets d.

The three outermost planets seem to form their own unique forms of 'psychic' ability. Aspects to these with mercury and or the moon are especially telling of this potential. Also, the feminine signs being prominent can produce some forms.

outerplanets=transpersonal energy. and psychic=transpersonal connection.

If you post your chart we can do a psychic ability focused reading :)

Doubt Moon or any Water signs actually produce Psychic Abilities, mabye it's just everyone thinking they have psychic abilities because they may have these placements.

I have Moon in Pisces, Sextile Uranus-Neptune Conjunction, and I don't really feel any Psychicness from myself. I also have Pluto in Scorpio, Sextile Uranus-Neptune Conjunction, and Trine Moon, but still no Psychic feelings. Not to mention my Mercury and Mars are Conjunct my Pluto, Trine my Moon, and Sextile Uranus-Neptune.

But I can tell you one thing, I do feel things as the signs suggest, like say I get a Bad Vibe from a person, then usually later on, it turns out I am correct. I do feel when things might happen, like say something Good or Bad is going to happen, I can usually guess it almost 90% of the time right. Another thing is, I sometimes have dreams, and although the meanings may not be clear at first, I see what they meant later on.

eg. I dreamt of Los Angeles exploding in chaos when I was little, and we were forced to move out of town, and into some deserty area. Like 2 years later (In real life) we move away from Los Angeles, and into the High Desert (Hesperia), strange I found it, especially since this is one of the dreams I remembered. This happens a lot, whether minor or major.

But mabye these dream things are associated with my Venus and Jupiter in the 12th House, Libra.

virgo18

Pluto in 12th House: Pluto here in its highest form means the willingness to be a channel to help those who are limited and afflicted.

I have these in my natal chart and I was wondering if anyone could offer me a deeper insight into what this means?

Wow, I have pluto in the 12th house and my experience are: that I usually dream things that happen days after.
I also use to dream with people that I meet later. (well this has occurred to me just 2 times but it was awesome)

Saia

Hmmm..... Im looking for some answers too. lm a practicing Pagan for 20+ years, and have had numerous experience dealing with dreams, insight and energy. A), I think we all can cultivate the gift and B), I think there are TONS of variables. According to Jan Spiller I have 3 psychic houses. I have my Jupiter in Aqu, my Asc, Sun, Moon (both12th house btw), Part of Fourtune ALL in Capricorn, all asteroids except two in my 12th house, the waywards apears in my 3rd house and in my 8th house along with Pluto (DO NOT WISH FOR THIS!). Say what you want about other elements, I say the Earth is extremely intuitive.
And then some

MsK

I tend to believe we are all psychic in various ways.

I think I feel things about certain people when my Neptune or Moon make a strong aspect to their charts.

Transits help too.

If you are talking about a basic psychic, from birth, with strong omni-present abilities - I'd look for a strong Neptune and Moon in their chart.

nemesis

This is interesting I have a pisces moon square my neptune in sag, neptune trine mercury in leo, uranus in scorpio trine my moon and sun in leo conj my merc at the exact deg.

and I have always had very vivid dreams that sometimes come true in certains ways.
also I feel very connected to other people's feelings, empathic I guess you could say.
I dunno if I would say I'm psychic but I definitely feel a lot of things on another level.

Saia

Most of my experiences started pretty early. If people ever ask if Im Psychic, my answer is
"Nope. Just sensitive." I wouldnt say Neptune or the Moon is prominante in my chart and 80% of my aspect angles are squared. I spent a large amount of time in a dissasociative state in early childhood and have dealt with a massive amount of sleep deprivation spaning several years. Id say those are my largest contributing factors that allowed me to get in touch with my less than prominate natal indicators. So again, I think theres alot more to consider.

Last edited: