Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

https://silienasrandomreviews.blogspot.com/2019/02/the-fire-withinle-feu-follet-1963_8.html

From now on whenever you see this link you know I just updated my blog. I won't comment further :devil:

I would like to discuss your techniques for critiquing a movie. I was taught to avoid telling the actual plot and to only tell the story as it relates to the analysis, so I don’t feel your latest post begins until the paragraph ‘if you, my readers, find the description of Alain’s suicide dull and soulless.’ You say your description is dull and soulless by your own admission and say if the reader thinks this then it is comparable to the movie, but that is not a critique. You can’t make your analysis dull and boring because the movie is, it is much better to say ‘the suicide scene has a monotonous feeling which brings the reader into the frame of mind of Alain,’ rather than trying to bore your reader deliberately.

I noted you said the other day that you avoided critiquing a young girl who is a relative of yours on her story about astrology, wondering how she would come up with super powers for the other star signs if she thought Aquarius was connected to water, when all it would take is for you to inform her, which would have helped her writing.

Last edited:

david starling

The Moon is now exactly Conjunct Mars in tropical Aries approaching exact Conjunction with Uranos, also in tropical Aries (29th degree). I would characterize this as "emotional turbulence" for those attuned to the Moon.

Last edited:

ynnest

Thats just a load of old crabsticks with a ten year old outdated garlic sauce. Fight hard, long And smart as in the holy trinity of Jesus!

Remember my childs that its not either or, its both.

Y