Would he want to have a child with me?

kai

I am a bit confused and not sure what to make of this unless I'm overthinking it and there's not much there, which is a possibility too.
I recently had a man return to me but on a platonic level although there's a strong bond between us, but we are not dating because he seems to stay away from relationships as I understand. He is childless and 50 years old. I had told him before that I do plan on having a baby this year although now that plan is postponed as I'm busy with something else in my life. When he just recently reappeared in my life again, he asked me right away whether I was pregnant now, so I told him that my plans changed and I will decide when to do it (if i do it unless i meet someone within a year) after a year. I feel like he either is having thoughts about having one himself or he was just randomly wondering about it as in to know where I am at in life having not spoken to me in 2.5 months after he disappeared so as in just throwing a topic there to discuss without any intention on his part. The thing is that he had told me that if he had the support by his mother (she's dead now), he would have done it through a surrogate, which makes me think that he wouldn't have an issue having a child without a wife if he had thought about doing it through that route. He does say that not having a child at his age is painful for him and makes him sad because he LOVES kids. Natally, he has Chiron and Saturn tightly conjunct in his 5th, which makes sense as he is 50 and childless and Chiron, I read, represents the unheald wound, which in this case is his desire for a baby that he doesn't have to this day.

At this point, I am wondering if there was a reason why he asked if i was pregnant yet or not unless it was just a random discussion like anything else. He seems to be independent and strong-willed and relationships aren't his things from what I see so I assumed that maybe...just maybe he now thinks that since i consider having a child on my own without marriage (although I would love to marry to the right person) then he might be thinking about the possibility of having one with me later on (not now). He is single, so it's questionable when he will marry and when he'll be able to have a child. So my question is whether he will want to have a child with me in the future?

The chart shows his 5th house ruler on his own ascendant...the 7th house, so it clearly shows that a desire for a baby is on his mind, right? I am leo in his house and sign, so I obviously like him although would this also show that I would want a child with him since the question is about a child and not whether or not I like him? Moon is also conjunct my own Asc, not sure what this would show but perhaps it is the matter/question, the baby, being on my mind too? I don't see any connection between my L5 and his turned L5, but I see him, Saturn sitting in my 5th house of children, hence me wanting one with him or him wanting it with me..he came to my own 5th house right? I am also applying to him in a sextile. Me, Sun, is also applying trine to my L5. I was even thinking about suggesting that in case if he doesn't marry later on and i decide to do it, then since I was going to do it with someone else who won't be involved, perhaps if he is interested and isn't into marriage, then we could have one together, but at this point I don't even know if there was a reason behind his brief discussion or not, to suggest anything to him later on down the line.

Last edited:

GPrincess

Hello!

For me it is a 1-7-11 thing. 11th as the turned 5th. He likes you... you like him a lot! Sun in Saturn's sign Saturn in Sun's triplicity but Mercury is on detriment of Sun(you). According to this... he doesn't want to have a baby. BUT if i take the baby to be the 5th of the radix. He clearly wants a baby... he is on the 5th house your 5th house.... or... he just wants to have fun,sex, flirt with you. Jupiter the baby for you... will make a trine with you(SUN) but Jupiter will also go retro(is retro now that we speak) so your thoughts about the baby will change and he will be the reason. Jupite exalts Saturn him.

I hope i did not complicate you more.
If he is in your life... and you feel comfortable... just ask him!
:)
Good luck!~

kai

Hello!

For me it is a 1-7-11 thing. 11th as the turned 5th. He likes you... you like him a lot! Sun in Saturn's sign Saturn in Sun's triplicity but Mercury is on detriment of Sun(you). According to this... he doesn't want to have a baby. BUT if i take the baby to be the 5th of the radix. He clearly wants a baby... he is on the 5th house your 5th house.... or... he just wants to have fun,sex, flirt with you. Jupiter the baby for you... will make a trine with you(SUN) but Jupiter will also go retro(is retro now that we speak) so your thoughts about the baby will change and he will be the reason. Jupite exalts Saturn him.

I hope i did not complicate you more.
If he is in your life... and you feel comfortable... just ask him!
:)
Good luck!~

Yes, I did take into consideration his 5th, but also mine since I am asking if he would want to have one with me and not in general, so would my own 5th be taken into consideration too? I assumed that his 5th house, Mercury, in his own house conjunct his asc would mean that a child is on his mind... at least I know that planets conjunct the ascendant is significant...as if that something or someone is on the querent's or quiested's mind, so his 5th house ruler on his ascendant in his own house and sign i assumed meant that the matter is of great concern for him as in he wants it.

You said that Mercury is in my detriment, so perhaps he doesn't think of wanting it with me specifically then, but not in general (with someone else down the line)? I say this because of that Mercury on his cusp and his house, plus him being in my own 5th house. So that detriment is what confuses me then. I know he would like to have sex but we've known each other a while now, he doesn't initiate it but says he wants it but maybe he knows i wouldn't randomly sleep with him so he doesn't force anything and yes he loves flirting with me. Could you please explain what you mean by saying that my thoughts on the baby will change because of him? Im sorry for being confused about that part. Also, by saying that Jupiter, my 5th ruler, exalts him, i bet it means that i'd like the idea of having one with him since i like him so no surprise there, but what worries is his 5th being in my detriment :( Somehow I dont think that he doesn't want to have a kid because he seems obsessed with them..his nieces, kids in general and anytime he comes across photos with kids, he likes them on FB so he has a certain way with them and he clearly said that it pains him that he doesn't have one and he would feel depressed if he doesn't get a chance to become a dad later....he said this to me a while ago too. He said it sadens him.
Does Sun (me) and Saturn (him) applying sextile not count here

Last edited:

GPrincess

Mercury here shows the importance of this planet on the matter. Yes Jupiter in exalation of Saturn shows that you want a baby with him. Saturn on the fifth your 5th shows that the pregnancy you want will be delayed, hindered by this person and the retrogation of Jupiter also suggests that. The thing that he likes children doesn't necessarily means that he wants to make a child. The sextile between the Sun and Saturn shows that you will continue what you are having now. Being 50 and not having kids or anyone special in his life that should worry you. I mean search the why if you really want something significant with this person :) As my friend Tik would say it's a 1-7-11th issue according to Lilly.

kai

Thank you. I feel like he has commitment issues and a major one :) not knowing himself what he wants. I feel like he wants a child but not the marriage aspect that comes with it otherwise, he would have been married with a child/ren a while now being financially secure and not having anything to stop him from taking that step, but in his case, as a man, he would need the female role regardless so he can't jump straight to having one without the marriage part unless he does find someone who is ok with having one for him, which isn't too often as most women also want the companionship. I feel that this is the case with him. I appreciate you taking time interpreting the chart for me :)

Vyri

Banned
Kai, he will donate to you on a union level to conceive a child, with a prenup possibly or some legal format for you to sign, but will not commit. Should you wish to have a child he will be about to help you..and nurture the child and you to protect; he will grow into the marriage angle of the situation, but you will be putting the cart before the horse so to speak and it will take years before the marriage ..the actual legal contract will ensue..That is my take on the chart.

Take care
All the best
Vyri

Last edited:

kai

Kai, he will donate to you on a union level to conceive a child, with a prenup possibly or some legal format for you to sign, but will not commit. Should you wish to have a child he will be about to help you..and nurture the child and you to protect; he will grow into the marriage angle of the situation, but you will be putting the cart before the horse so to speak and it will take years before the marriage ..the actual legal contract will ensue..That is my take on the chart.

Take care
All the best
Vyri

Thak so much Vyri for your interpretation :happy:
I remember a while ago he said that when he marries he would do prenup but it was a general talk so you are right about a contract i am sure he would do that with anyone. I do wish to have a baby and not too far in the future, but i have an option although i wouldn't mind having one with him for several reasons without the commitment on my part too. But...i would not ask him...he knows that i plan on having one myself but hasn't suggested himself so this is why I asked this question to understand his mindset about the matter knowing that he is crazy for kids. Just today he sent me a few pics with his visiting 2 year old nephew while both messing around. Im not even sure if this is a sign on his part to show me how much he loves kids or he's just sharing his photos together just for fun. Somehow I dont feel comfortable suggesting that if he doesn't marry in a year or a year an a half then we could do something about it in terms of a baby....as a woman I would prefer a guy to suggest me that, and im kind of surprised why he doesn't say anything. Thanks for your interpretation again really appreciate it. :)

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

I think talk about a baby could come up between the two of you.

You, the Sun, is in its detriment in Aquarius, so, much as you desire a baby with him (you are in the chart's 7th), the detriment-factor shows perhaps your thinking that you don't want to bring up the subject on your own, and perhaps also your frustration as to why he doesn't initiate that conversation.

Jupiter (ruler of the chart's 5th) and Saturn (ruler of the 7th - him) are in mutual reception, as Jupiter is in the sign of Saturn's exaltation and Saturn is in the sign of Jup's dignity. Both the Sun (you) and Jup (baby) approach Saturn (him) via supportive aspects. This actually makes me want to think that you would initiate the subject of kids with him.

Please update here.

dr. farr

His desire (or resistance) to having a child with you I take as being signified by the 5th house from the 7th (child of the quesited); the the chart the 5th from the 7th = the 11th (whole sign) house of the chart which = Gemini which = Mercury as its significator. Querent = 1st house = Leo = the Sun as significator.
In the chart, Mercury flows toward the Sun-so my answer to this question is that yes he would want to have a child with the querent. However, the querent's significator (the Sun) is in detriment in Aquarius in the 7th house (the signifying house of the quesited)-this tends to show that having a child with the quesited might ultimately work to the detriment (in some way) of the querent.

obsidianmineral

I have to agree with dr. farr on this one, I believe he does want to have a child. His 1st house is occupied by Mercury in the sign of purification and rationalization, which actually does describe the sacrifice and selflessness that this guy has in matters related to the 5th house (your 11th house in this case). A sextile to Mars (his 4th ruler) and Venus (your 4th ruler) does describe the fact that he might tell you that he wants to have a child with you in the future (as :mercury: is applying through a sextile, and sextiles are communication aspects).

However, his ideas of family and home (which bring children) are not likely to be of your advantage, since Mars in Aries is in its house while Venus is in its detriment. This means that Mars will enjoy Venus's presence (as Venus is a friend of Mars) and will try to use the energy and manifestation of Venus's energy to its own good (since Venus is forced to act in Aries). Venus (your ideas of home and family) will not be in comfort since Mars is acting in a way that's detrimental to her.

Your 5th house ruler is Jupiter (which only wishes good) and it's in an angle. This is good, a Jupiter casting its light by a conjunction to an angle is likely to bring things to perfection. Jupiter is not in its essential dignities (so it's peregrine) indicating that your desire to have a children in general is peregrine, meaning Jupiter can only knock at other people's door to get what it wants. The only possible way to get what it wants is through reception, and in this case, it's through Saturn (him) which is in his house Sagittarius. Saturn does receive Jupiter back which is good (since Jupiter is in his Libra, his exaltation) which might exaggerate his needs and it might seem as if he regards the idea of having a child with you as better than it would actually be.

Even with all these things factored in, however, Venus and Mars (your 4th rulers) are not going to be in a conjunction due to Venus retrograding at the 13th degree of Aries, not being able to complete the aspect. Furthermore, Jupiter turns retrograde aswell and doesn't apply its sextile onto Saturn, indicating that you won't want to have any children with him.

I also read you (Sun) in the 7th house in Aquarius as your need to rationalize and bring to a clearer light his desires (since you're casting a sextile unto Saturn) but sacrificing your ego in the process. The Sun is also received strongly by Saturn as well as Saturn is received by the Sun. Maybe the fact that the Sun is in detriment could mean, once again, that the union won't bring out much good to you, or on the other hand, it could mean that you don't have much power to bring things to perfection as Sun can't act properly there.

Oh, this MIGHT be a stretch but South Node in the 8th promises bad luck that comes from the quesited's desires, while the North Node in the 2nd gives you luck if you concentrate on your own desires?

By the way, when you asked this question, you had little to no hopes of the answer being yes, right?

And one more thing, since I wasn't able to see if the chart was radical to begin with, all of what I just wrote could be bogus if it turns out that the hour-ruler doesn't agree with the ascendant.

Last edited:

kai

Hi,

I think talk about a baby could come up between the two of you.

You, the Sun, is in its detriment in Aquarius, so, much as you desire a baby with him (you are in the chart's 7th), the detriment-factor shows perhaps your thinking that you don't want to bring up the subject on your own, and perhaps also your frustration as to why he doesn't initiate that conversation.

Jupiter (ruler of the chart's 5th) and Saturn (ruler of the 7th - him) are in mutual reception, as Jupiter is in the sign of Saturn's exaltation and Saturn is in the sign of Jup's dignity. Both the Sun (you) and Jup (baby) approach Saturn (him) via supportive aspects. This actually makes me want to think that you would initiate the subject of kids with him.

Please update here.

Thank you!! I agree that the detrimental part is perhaps my hesitancy to approach the subject directly with him, but then again, I do have an option outside of him; therefore, he is more reliant on me for this than I am, considering that over time I realized that he isn't into marriage no matter what he says about his wishes to marry. it is due to my other option that I don't want to seem to be the initiator of the 'talk', although I have expressed my desires of wanting one in a year or a year an a half, but it was more like a general talk, not directed at him. I suppose there's also a reason why he sends me pics of his nephew now that the kid is visiting him. He seems to be in love with that kid as if it's his own. I first didn't make anything of it, but now I do see why he's sharing theri pics with me as the nephew is 2-3 yrs old and he shows me how much fun he's having with him. He certainly has a thing with kids in general, not only of his own family.

I wanted to be in a relationship with him, but he seems to be a commitmentphobe and it took me a while to realize this, so I don't want to seem like I'm pushing him from the relationship standpoint when he wasn't making an effort to now the baby part too. I am making it seem like this is the plan i've got and I have an option too when the times comes and he knows that i have an option, so I felt like if he wants to, he should come to me with that subject and not the other way around as he's in a desperate situation and not me. I figured he isn't marrying from what I see no matter what he says and most women want to settle down with a man even before they have a baby, so it would be tough for him to find someone like me who puts a childbirth as a priority for herself over the marriage and the reason for this is because I do not want to miss the chance of having one just because i dont meet the right person to marry and that shouldn't deprive me of a baby considering that I am financially secure and can definitely take care of one myself with the assistance of my parents who will gladly help me with the babysitting aspect.

I have a friend who turned 44 recently and having one failed marriage to an abusive psycho, she didn't get a chance to have a baby, now that she moved to the US and she's been all alone (without her fam) regardless the money she's making now, she can't do it alone and it's too late for her anyways since she said that if she had to have a baby on her own, she would need her mom beside her to help out as she doesn't want a stranger to raise her kid while she is at work 8am-7pm. So she tells me that if u have a chance then take it otherwise you will end up like me and that you have nothing to worry about with your parents behind you. I would hate to find myself in her situation and the way I see it now, life goes by so fast. I am also the only child, so I've got no siblings, so this matter is so important to me that I am willing to overlook the marriage part. I do, however, want to marry, but there's not much I could do to make it happen...it's destiny and it happens when it happens. So I'd love to approach him with this subject but i kind of feel hesitant due to the fact that I feel embarrassed in a way lool. If he talks about it then i will definitely discuss it with him, but im embarrassed to make the first move if u know what I mean. I also told him i have an option so he knows that all these talks about me wanting a baby on my own aren't directed at him as if im hinting on it and that im not trying to now trap him.

kai

His desire (or resistance) to having a child with you I take as being signified by the 5th house from the 7th (child of the quesited); the the chart the 5th from the 7th = the 11th (whole sign) house of the chart which = Gemini which = Mercury as its significator. Querent = 1st house = Leo = the Sun as significator.
In the chart, Mercury flows toward the Sun-so my answer to this question is that yes he would want to have a child with the querent. However, the querent's significator (the Sun) is in detriment in Aquarius in the 7th house (the signifying house of the quesited)-this tends to show that having a child with the quesited might ultimately work to the detriment (in some way) of the querent.

Thank you for your input. Really appreciate the confirmation as I take these comments as a learning method for my skills to see how correct I was in my own assessment of the chart.

kai

all she is to him .walking uterus .. that is all He doesnt LOVE her..

thanks again tikana!!! :pouty:
I know he's a commitmentphobe by now so it doesn't surprise me what you said and my question was specifically about whether he would like one with me which is a yes after reading all these interpretations...so he does seem me as a potential for that.

kai

I have to agree with dr. farr on this one, I believe he does want to have a child. His 1st house is occupied by Mercury in the sign of purification and rationalization, which actually does describe the sacrifice and selflessness that this guy has in matters related to the 5th house (your 11th house in this case). A sextile to Mars (his 4th ruler) and Venus (your 4th ruler) does describe the fact that he might tell you that he wants to have a child with you in the future (as :mercury: is applying through a sextile, and sextiles are communication aspects).

However, his ideas of family and home (which bring children) are not likely to be of your advantage, since Mars in Aries is in its house while Venus is in its detriment. This means that Mars will enjoy Venus's presence (as Venus is a friend of Mars) and will try to use the energy and manifestation of Venus's energy to its own good (since Venus is forced to act in Aries). Venus (your ideas of home and family) will not be in comfort since Mars is acting in a way that's detrimental to her.

Your 5th house ruler is Jupiter (which only wishes good) and it's in an angle. This is good, a Jupiter casting its light by a conjunction to an angle is likely to bring things to perfection. Jupiter is not in its essential dignities (so it's peregrine) indicating that your desire to have a children in general is peregrine, meaning Jupiter can only knock at other people's door to get what it wants. The only possible way to get what it wants is through reception, and in this case, it's through Saturn (him) which is in his house Sagittarius. Saturn does receive Jupiter back which is good (since Jupiter is in his Libra, his exaltation) which might exaggerate his needs and it might seem as if he regards the idea of having a child with you as better than it would actually be.

Even with all these things factored in, however, Venus and Mars (your 4th rulers) are not going to be in a conjunction due to Venus retrograding at the 13th degree of Aries, not being able to complete the aspect. Furthermore, Jupiter turns retrograde aswell and doesn't apply its sextile onto Saturn, indicating that you won't want to have any children with him.

I also read you (Sun) in the 7th house in Aquarius as your need to rationalize and bring to a clearer light his desires (since you're casting a sextile unto Saturn) but sacrificing your ego in the process. The Sun is also received strongly by Saturn as well as Saturn is received by the Sun. Maybe the fact that the Sun is in detriment could mean, once again, that the union won't bring out much good to you, or on the other hand, it could mean that you don't have much power to bring things to perfection as Sun can't act properly there.

Oh, this MIGHT be a stretch but South Node in the 8th promises bad luck that comes from the quesited's desires, while the North Node in the 2nd gives you luck if you concentrate on your own desires?

By the way, when you asked this question, you had little to no hopes of the answer being yes, right?

And one more thing, since I wasn't able to see if the chart was radical to begin with, all of what I just wrote could be bogus if it turns out that the hour-ruler doesn't agree with the ascendant.

Thanks so much for this detailed and interesting analysis...had to read it twice and apply it to my chart for learning purposes :) I do have a couple of uestion just to clarify for myself what you meant. I am a bit confused with the following paragraph. Would you please explain what you meant. Do you mean like he will use me, hence im in a detriment? You mentioned of 'presence and my energy' which is what confused me plus how his ruler of 4th, Mars, is strong while mine isn't. Are you perhaps implying that he might want a marriage or co-habitation environment with me, hence the Venus' presence you were talking about while I wouldn't want that arrangement myself? Sorry.

"However, his ideas of family and home (which bring children) are not likely to be of your advantage, since Mars in Aries is in its house while Venus is in its detriment. This means that Mars will enjoy Venus's presence (as Venus is a friend of Mars) and will try to use the energy and manifestation of Venus's energy to its own good (since Venus is forced to act in Aries). Venus (your ideas of home and family) will not be in comfort since Mars is acting in a way that's detrimental to her."

At this point i would like him to be the 'one' but yes when I did cast the question regardless of my want, I wasn't confident that he would want to have a baby by me.

Im sorry but I don't know what radical means and this id like to get a clarification on since you mentioned that depending on that, the chart might me void and this topic is really important to me so I want to get the best interpretation possible regardless of my own desire for it to be a 'yes' answer lol. So what dettermins if it's radicl so that I can tell you if it is or not? Thanks again hun!

tikana

thanks again tikana!!! :pouty:
I know he's a commitmentphobe by now so it doesn't surprise me what you said and my question was specifically about whether he would like one with me which is a yes after reading all these interpretations...so he does seem me as a potential for that.

dont get trapped with this guy

since you have started posting charts on this creep, my skin cringes

obsidianmineral

Thanks so much for this detailed and interesting analysis...had to read it twice and apply it to my chart for learning purposes :) I do have a couple of uestion just to clarify for myself what you meant. I am a bit confused with the following paragraph. Would you please explain what you meant. Do you mean like he will use me, hence im in a detriment? You mentioned of 'presence and my energy' which is what confused me plus how his ruler of 4th, Mars, is strong while mine isn't. Are you perhaps implying that he might want a marriage or co-habitation environment with me, hence the Venus' presence you were talking about while I wouldn't want that arrangement myself? Sorry.

"However, his ideas of family and home (which bring children) are not likely to be of your advantage, since Mars in Aries is in its house while Venus is in its detriment. This means that Mars will enjoy Venus's presence (as Venus is a friend of Mars) and will try to use the energy and manifestation of Venus's energy to its own good (since Venus is forced to act in Aries). Venus (your ideas of home and family) will not be in comfort since Mars is acting in a way that's detrimental to her."

At this point i would like him to be the 'one' but yes when I did cast the question regardless of my want, I wasn't confident that he would want to have a baby by me.

Im sorry but I don't know what radical means and this id like to get a clarification on since you mentioned that depending on that, the chart might me void and this topic is really important to me so I want to get the best interpretation possible regardless of my own desire for it to be a 'yes' answer lol. So what dettermins if it's radicl so that I can tell you if it is or not? Thanks again hun!
First of all, thank you so much for appreciating my chart reading.

Second of all, what I meant with that paragraph is that, astrologically speaking, Mars (the ruler of his 4th house) is in Aries or in rulership, so therefore it is in its own sign (or house, like traditional astrologers say) and there's an applying conjunction to Mars from Venus (your 4th house ruler) which is in its detriment. This means that you are looking for him. Venus in this case is the faster planet, the one applying a conjunction and therefore the one that seeks the perfection of the conjunction. Mars is not applying the aspect there, moving through the zodiac on its own, while Venus is going to conjunct that planet, so the one looking for the conjunction is Venus. I concluded that this conjunction of your 4th house rulers (these planets rule what you think about having a family is and they also rule how you feel comfortable in the world, in this case, how you feel comfortable by family matters) will not be of any benefit to you. You (Venus) are in the sign of detriment, excitement and movement. Venus is not capable of acting properly, as the Venusian gracefulness is met with agressiveness and movement that Aries has. However, Mars (him), is in its own sign, therefore we may say that he's able to act properly and get much advantage from being in Aries. Traditionally speaking, the effects of the conjunction of two or more planets are decided by the nature of these planets and the signs (signs are of importance in your case). Venus and Mars are friends in traditional astrology. So both planets could receive the presence of each other. However, think what the planet Mars would hypothetically get from the conjunction. Mars wants to act like Aries, and it sees that there's an applying conjunction from a planet acting like Aries (which is great), and we know that conjunctions are characterized by the strength and emphasis that these denote, so in this case, Mars would enjoy Venus's presence as it would mean that Mars has found yet another tool to act, another way to act like Aries. Atleast that's how I think about it. If it were enemy planets then Mars wouldn't enjoy the presence of Venus as much, though. Think of it this way: Mars is in rulership, and therefore it is regarded like a king. A planet without much strength comes to the king. They conjunct. The king only is only receiving Venus because Venus is in the sign of Aries. So the king will try to utilize whatever the energy of Venus emanates to its own good, especially if you take into account the evil doer and violent connotations that Mars has. So Venus would only perish as the conjunction would cause trouble and even more difficulty to express like Venus wants (which is through the signs of Pisces, Taurus and Libra mostly) as the martian energy takes over the energy of Venus. Sure, they might be some advantages to the conjunction, as someone with little power can get some things from a king if he is right beside him, but the true nature of Venus is never expressed.

In the chart that I've attached to this post I have included a horary love chart where the querent, a 32-year-old divorced mother of two small children, had started a love affair with a 38 year old man who had recently separated from his wife (this horary is from skyscript.co.uk). As you can see, the querent is signified by Saturn in its fall, while the quesited is signified by a Sun in Aries (exalted) who is about to conjunct said Saturn. Here's what happened according to skyscript

"Two weeks later, the querent called me in a very upset state to talk about what had happened. She'd noticed bits of money missing during the week but had put it down to mislaying it and spending most of the week in a rush. On the morning of her phone call (26 Apr) she had been lying in bed when she noticed the lover in the adjoining study, in the desk where she kept her money and then he slipped out the front door. She was expecting him to leave early and return that evening, but becoming suspicious she quickly checked the drawer and found her money missing. Just over £50. In temper she ran to the door and started shouting at her lover as he was getting in his car. He came back to the house and first denied what he had done, and then became very aggressive with the querent for "embarrassing him in front of the neighbours". During the argument he attacked her physically, punching her and kicking her in front of the children. He fled when she called the police and the relationship consequently ended. "

This describes the situation pretty well. The Sun (king) and exalted (demanding more than is due to himself) applies a conjunction to a weak Saturn to obtain the stability that this planet offers. Of course, I'm not implying that something like this will happen to you, since there are other factors (like Saturn ruling the 12th house of secret enemies, self-undoing and that that can be called of detriment to the life of the querent), and because of this, I only advised the conjunction in your chart as something that wouldn't be of your benefit, it doesn't mean that you will be robbed or be taken advantage of to such an extreme level.

And about the subject of radicality, radicality in horary charts is controversial; a lot of people here in astrologyweekly don't consider them, like dr. farr, one of the most well respected members here, but I myself do, since Lilly advised to see if a chart is radical and therefore fit to be judged. A chart is considered to be radical when the ruler of the hour is in the same sign as the ascendant, or it rules the triplicity of the sign rising, or it agrees with the sign (this last condition comes from sign complexion or humour). Since there wasn't a date, hour and place attached to the horary chart that you posted I wasn't able to see if the chart was radical or fit to be judged to begin wtih. I still rolled with it. Maybe because I cast a horary chart myself the other day where the significators were also the same Mars and Venus that are in your horary chart. So like I was saying, I'm not urging you to consider chart radicality, since a lot of members in this forum generally dislike the idea, but I myself think that sometimes it is unfair if every question that someone asks can be radical; I think that you need to have put a lot of thought and emotion into a matter before you can cast a horary chart, so if let's say, someone asks something that isn't of that great importance then it won't be fit to be judged. The justification here is that, spiritually speaking, the universe will somehow pull its own strings so that when you ask something really important the chart will be radical. It is also important to add to this radical subject thing that there are other ways that a chart can be considered as unfit to be judged like void of course Moon, Saturn in the 7th or 1st and South Node in the 1st, and these methods are accepted by most, but I still feel like they're too little to be of that great importance.

And finally, I thought that you had not very high hopes of him becoming the father of your child because William Lilly has said that if you find the ruler of the ascendant and/or the Moon weak by essential and accidental dignities you may judge that the querent doesn't have many hopes in the perfection of the matter, and will not care that much for the end of the matter.

I'll leave you with a couple of links that might be useful:

http://skyscript.co.uk/hour_agreement.pdf

http://mithras93.tripod.com/lessons/aphor/aphor.html

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aquarius.html (This is where I learned more about Aquarius)

Attachments

• chartsaturnsun.gif
    chartsaturnsun.gif
    10.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

kai

First of all, thank you so much for appreciating my chart reading.

Second of all, what I meant with that paragraph is that, astrologically speaking, Mars (the ruler of his 4th house) is in Aries or in rulership, so therefore it is in its own sign (or house, like traditional astrologers say) and there's an applying conjunction to Mars from Venus (your 4th house ruler) which is in its detriment. This means that you are looking for him. Venus in this case is the faster planet, the one applying a conjunction and therefore the one that seeks the perfection of the conjunction. Mars is not applying the aspect there, moving through the zodiac on its own, while Venus is going to conjunct that planet, so the one looking for the conjunction is Venus. I concluded that this conjunction of your 4th house rulers (these planets rule what you think about having a family is and they also rule how you feel comfortable in the world, in this case, how you feel comfortable by family matters) will not be of any benefit to you. You (Venus) are in the sign of detriment, excitement and movement. Venus is not capable of acting properly, as the Venusian gracefulness is met with agressiveness and movement that Aries has. However, Mars (him), is in its own sign, therefore we may say that he's able to act properly and get much advantage from being in Aries. Traditionally speaking, the effects of the conjunction of two or more planets are decided by the nature of these planets and the signs (signs are of importance in your case). Venus and Mars are friends in traditional astrology. So both planets could receive the presence of each other. However, think what the planet Mars would hypothetically get from the conjunction. Mars wants to act like Aries, and it sees that there's an applying conjunction from a planet acting like Aries (which is great), and we know that conjunctions are characterized by the strength and emphasis that these denote, so in this case, Mars would enjoy Venus's presence as it would mean that Mars has found yet another tool to act, another way to act like Aries. Atleast that's how I think about it. If it were enemy planets then Mars wouldn't enjoy the presence of Venus as much, though. Think of it this way: Mars is in rulership, and therefore it is regarded like a king. A planet without much strength comes to the king. They conjunct. The king only is only receiving Venus because Venus is in the sign of Aries. So the king will try to utilize whatever the energy of Venus emanates to its own good, especially if you take into account the evil doer and violent connotations that Mars has. So Venus would only perish as the conjunction would cause trouble and even more difficulty to express like Venus wants (which is through the signs of Pisces, Taurus and Libra mostly) as the martian energy takes over the energy of Venus. Sure, they might be some advantages to the conjunction, as someone with little power can get some things from a king if he is right beside him, but the true nature of Venus is never expressed.

In the chart that I've attached to this post I have included a horary love chart where the querent, a 32-year-old divorced mother of two small children, had started a love affair with a 38 year old man who had recently separated from his wife (this horary is from skyscript.co.uk). As you can see, the querent is signified by Saturn in its fall, while the quesited is signified by a Sun in Aries (exalted) who is about to conjunct said Saturn. Here's what happened according to skyscript

This describes the situation pretty well. The Sun (king) and exalted (demanding more than is due to himself) applies a conjunction to a weak Saturn to obtain the stability that this planet offers. Of course, I'm not implying that something like this will happen to you, since there are other factors (like Saturn ruling the 12th house of secret enemies, self-undoing and that that can be called of detriment to the life of the querent), and because of this, I only advised the conjunction in your chart as something that wouldn't be of your benefit, it doesn't mean that you will be robbed or be taken advantage of to such an extreme level.

And about the subject of radicality, radicality in horary charts is controversial; a lot of people here in astrologyweekly don't consider them, like dr. farr, one of the most well respected members here, but I myself do, since Lilly advised to see if a chart is radical and therefore fit to be judged. A chart is considered to be radical when the ruler of the hour is in the same sign as the ascendant, or it rules the triplicity of the sign rising, or it agrees with the sign (this last condition comes from sign complexion or humour). Since there wasn't a date, hour and place attached to the horary chart that you posted I wasn't able to see if the chart was radical or fit to be judged to begin wtih. I still rolled with it. Maybe because I cast a horary chart myself the other day where the significators were also the same Mars and Venus that are in your horary chart. So like I was saying, I'm not urging you to consider chart radicality, since a lot of members in this forum generally dislike the idea, but I myself think that sometimes it is unfair if every question that someone asks can be radical; I think that you need to have put a lot of thought and emotion into a matter before you can cast a horary chart, so if let's say, someone asks something that isn't of that great importance then it won't be fit to be judged. The justification here is that, spiritually speaking, the universe will somehow pull its own strings so that when you ask something really important the chart will be radical. It is also important to add to this radical subject thing that there are other ways that a chart can be considered as unfit to be judged like void of course Moon, Saturn in the 7th or 1st and South Node in the 1st, and these methods are accepted by most, but I still feel like they're too little to be of that great importance.

And finally, I thought that you had not very high hopes of him becoming the father of your child because William Lilly has said that if you find the ruler of the ascendant and/or the Moon weak by essential and accidental dignities you may judge that the querent doesn't have many hopes in the perfection of the matter, and will not care that much for the end of the matter.

I'll leave you with a couple of links that might be useful:

http://skyscript.co.uk/hour_agreement.pdf

http://mithras93.tripod.com/lessons/aphor/aphor.html

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aquarius.html (This is where I learned more about Aquarius)

Thanks so much for the detailed response again...enjoyed reading it because NOW I get it about that Venus Mars conjunction. Sorry for my earlier confusion but It's recently that I started learning and although I can now pick up on certain things, but can't go deeper :) What you just said does apply to me for personal reasons, that I don't want to get into it here, but yes I am totally under Aries (his) ruelrship...he's in control of things. Like I said, I can explain in detail what I mean and how what you said applies to my situation but i prefer not to otherwise we will dig deeper and deeper into this :)

I thought that radical means the time of the chart and the chart does have the time when I cast it, but I see now that I had blurred the date, so the date is Feb 9, 2017 @ 4:10pm. Does this make my chart radical now or not hun? Thanks again for taking time to help me understand the chart...really appreciate every input!!!! :kissing:

I am checking out the links below you provided now. Thanks for those. What a horrible story with that other woman wow....yeah that certainly doesn't apply to me since he is wealthy but i hardly like someone and i liked him from the beginning so its like emotionally im stuck on him and he's in control although I learned how he operates too so im just taking him as 'whatever' and letting him come to me and not the other way around. He isn' a relationship type nor likes to entertain women...very stubborn, independent and strong-willed, but he told me that he feels a strong pull towards me and what we have is crazy and sexy to him and he added that he likes me first for my personality and qualities, he says that just talking to me turns him on (not sexual) and that he finds me beautiful and sensual physical wise. He's isn't one of those men who would go out of his way to set up dates, woo you romantically, or he doesn't text you day and night. He didn't contact me 4 days as he was busy with his visiting relatives, but on V-day he texted me but didn't wish me a V-day (i guess cause we're 'friends') but I took his day long texts as a sign from him to show me attention LOL. So he is that type. If he doesn't want to do something, he won't do it even for a pu**y. He confused me so much in the beginning until I learned all these behavior patterns and no longer take it personally, so now I'm like 'whatever' going with the flow with him being in control. He didn't force sex and I like that aspect of him because even though i know he likes me, internally I appreciate that he didn't sleep with me saying that he doesn't want me to feel disrespected, but I took that to mean that he doesn't want to commit and i might want that so he doesn't want me to feel used perhaps in case if we sleep together and he doesn't commit then I get upset expecting for things to deepen between us. BUT this was a year ago when he said it. All other men I have met would sooo woo you just to gget into your pants while he didn't attempt that at all. He is also the type who wouldn't say he loves you even if he does lol. He is a hard cookie to deal with and that's why i kept my options open and learned that I can't force things myself.

Last edited:

kai

dont get trapped with this guy

since you have started posting charts on this creep, my skin cringes

No hun I won't....the chart was just a way for me to know if that's on his mind or not. I've got a date this weekend and all we do with this one is text now. I keep distance. He comes to me, I don't 'go' to him so to speak. I bet it cringes knowing your attitude towards such guys :))) I would have the same effect too if i wasn't emotionally involved with him on my end. I wonder if it's our synastry...he told me he feels a pull towards me and I feel the same way....we have venus & sun conjc in synastry, sun conj mercy and mars conj pluto in synasty, so i dunno if it's because of those aspects or something.

obsidianmineral

Thanks so much for the detailed response again...enjoyed reading it because NOW I get it about that Venus Mars conjunction. Sorry for my earlier confusion but It's recently that I started learning and although I can now pick up on certain things, but can't go deeper :) What you just said does apply to me for personal reasons, that I don't want to get into it here, but yes I am totally under Aries (his) ruelrship...he's in control of things. Like I said, I can explain in detail what I mean and how what you said applies to my situation but i prefer not to otherwise we will dig deeper and deeper into this :)

I thought that radical means the time of the chart and the chart does have the time when I cast it, but I see now that I had blurred the date, so the date is Feb 9, 2017 @ 4:10pm. Does this make my chart radical now or not hun? Thanks again for taking time to help me understand the chart...really appreciate every input!!!! :kissing:

I am checking out the links below you provided now. Thanks for those. What a horrible story with that other woman wow....yeah that certainly doesn't apply to me since he is wealthy but i hardly like someone and i liked him from the beginning so its like emotionally im stuck on him and he's in control although I learned how he operates too so im just taking him as 'whatever' and letting him come to me and not the other way around. He isn' a relationship type nor likes to entertain women...very stubborn, independent and strong-willed, but he told me that he feels a strong pull towards me and what we have is crazy and sexy to him and he added that he likes me first for my personality and qualities, he says that just talking to me turns him on (not sexual) and that he finds me beautiful and sensual physical wise. He's isn't one of those men who would go out of his way to set up dates, woo you romantically, or he doesn't text you day and night. He didn't contact me 4 days as he was busy with his visiting relatives, but on V-day he texted me but didn't wish me a V-day (i guess cause we're 'friends') but I took his day long texts as a sign from him to show me attention LOL. So he is that type. If he doesn't want to do something, he won't do it even for a pu**y. He confused me so much in the beginning until I learned all these behavior patterns and no longer take it personally, so now I'm like 'whatever' going with the flow with him being in control. He didn't force sex and I like that aspect of him because even though i know he likes me, internally I appreciate that he didn't sleep with me saying that he doesn't want me to feel disrespected, but I took that to mean that he doesn't want to commit and i might want that so he doesn't want me to feel used perhaps in case if we sleep together and he doesn't commit then I get upset expecting for things to deepen between us. BUT this was a year ago when he said it. All other men I have met would sooo woo you just to gget into your pants while he didn't attempt that at all. He is also the type who wouldn't say he loves you even if he does lol. He is a hard cookie to deal with and that's why i kept my options open and learned that I can't force things myself.

Thanks for reading my response!

Anyway, what you have described gives me a better picture of him; all of the traits you've described are of being aloof, independent, etc. proper of someone represented by Aquarius and, therefore, by Saturn. Perhaps the meaning of that Mars in rulership could relate to his comfort in his own skin, to the lack of need to feel comfortable in the world through family. However, his Mars still is in his 3rd house or your 9th house and therefore cadent, so I am not confident to say that he's entirely satisfied with his family and home right now. In the horary chart, no significator is particularly strong, and even though Mars is the only with some power to act, it still is cadent and it still is an unfortune. Furthermore, the most important planet in every horary question, the :moon:, isn't in any of her essential dignities. However, she is tightly conjunct the most important angle of all and trining Mars. Ultimately, my educated guess is that things with this guy related to him having a child with you might develop some more, but in the end everything won't work, since both of the fortunes (Venus and Jupiter) turn retrograde before applying aspects to Saturn (7th house ruler) and Mars (his 4th house ruler). The good aspects that will be completed are a Sun in its detriment sextiling Saturn and Moon trining Mars as I said before, but I think that the horary charts needs some more tools to work in your favor.

According to one of the aphorisms in Lilly's book,
"A Retrograde Planet, or one in his first station, Significator in Question, denotes ill in the Question, discord and much contradiction."

So by fortunes (Jupiter/Venus) this horary chart isn't receiving too much energy. Infortunes (Saturn and Mars with a sextile and trine respectively) however do, but even in this case:

"We ought wairly to consider if evill Planets be Significators in any thing, for if they predict evill in the thing questited, the vengence is more heavy; if they foretell of any good, it's lesse then what it expected, it's imperfect, and nothing therein comes, without infinite solicitation and affliction, &c."

And the angles in the horary question are all fixed and therefore the quesited and the querent are unlikely to change or to initiate action.

Oh, and I looked it up, and the horary chart was radical all along :). The hour-ruler is the :sun:, and the rising sign is ruled by the :sun: aswell, so the chart can easily be deemed as radical and fit to be judged.

Last edited: