Question: am I on the right track in this area?

besitos

I have been pursuing a similar type of person romantically and I asked the question if I am on the right track in trying to date people of this type with the end result of being in a relationship with someone -- not necessarily the person I am pursuing (this is not the one I made my earlier thread about, btw).

I had asked the question with the ascendant a few degrees earlier so that saturn was conjuncting it, but feel this new chart was drawn when I had better formulated my question (I have noticed I have had my last few questions have too early of an ascendant, and I thought about clarifying my question with this chart).

I am Jupiter, I looked at the 7th house first before the 5th house. 5th house is ruled by Venus. Venus will oppose Mars (while conjunct the AC/DC axis?). Perhaps this hints at when a relationship tries to form it will break apart? If you look at the 7th house ruler, it is Mercury, which is in the 5th house -- meaning that a relationship partner for me will be 5th-house minded (he will view it as dating only)? Does 5th house also rule a long term, but not committed relationship? 7th house ruler Mercury is in a separating trine from Jupiter.

I then looked at the 11th house, because I am drawn to this type of person due to feeling that they are part of my "tribe". 11th ruled by Mars/Pluto. Mars will sextile Jupiter, my ruler. Pluto will trine Jupiter. Seems to be a "yes" there, but not so positive in answering if I will have a relationship with these people. It's confusing to me, because I'd think my significant other would be part of my tribe.

Still working on receptions..

But there is one new connection I've made online -- for this one I've looked at the 3rd house ruler which is Jupiter as well. Not sure how to interpret the same planet for significators.

Next is the moon -- for what can be done now (?). Moon will square retrograde mars, which would be a ruler of the 11th.

Feedback is much appreciated. I'd like to get better at this.

PS. because of the "tribe" aspect of this question I also noticed the NN is conjunct my ruler jupiter. Any comment on any significance is welcomed as well.

PPS. Because I still don't want to let go of the person from my earlier thread I'd like to know if there is any indication of that in the chart as well.

Attachments

• righttrack.jpg
    righttrack.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
This chart suggests that the path you are on right now does not lead to relationship as we look at you/Jupiter and Another/Merc. For although there is strong reception/inclination by dignity from this other type of person/Merc to you/Jupiter, and also some lesser reception from you to Merc by term, still the two of you do not aspect, but rather are separating from a trine. To me this suggests that the idea of "pursuing a similar type of person romantically...trying to date people of this type with the end result of being in a relationship" that is, getting with someone like yourself, someone in your "tribe" will not likey lead to relationship as you would desire. With the separating trine, it suggests that ship has sailed; that idea is no longer workable.

Moon's next aspect, as to the viabilty of the question proceeding, is a square to malefic dignfiied Mars. Moon's reception to Mars is quite adverse.

Perhaps you may need to formulate a new plan?
Or just go about your life, with an open heart and an open minds and see what happens?

Sometimes the difference in the results of either of these two approaches is negligible. :)

I am wishing you the best,

besitos

thank you for your elegant response, Ilene. :)

difference between making a new plan and just living life (without a plan) will produce the same result, subtext perhaps not good to spend so much time stressing about planning?

I've been reading the different houses as the house of the quesited because i read that the horary chart will give you a snapshot of the situation, so I believe this technique can be done. I'd like correction if this is wrong.

besitos

Moon's next aspect, as to the viabilty of the question proceeding, is a square to malefic dignfiied Mars. Moon's reception to Mars is quite adverse.

I take this to mean that current events are not receptive to the situation of forming a relationship. Is that what is meant? I take the moon as current events.

Also read that a square can be things happening but with difficulty, which I have always been drawn to.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I take this to mean that current events are not receptive to the situation of forming a relationship. Is that what is meant? I take the moon as current events.

Also read that a square can be things happening but with difficulty, which I have always been drawn to.

Yes, the chart suggests that it is not favorable that a relationship will form under the conditions you describe. The moon corroborates that theme.

When the moon signifies the unfolding of the matter, its square to me supports a major obstacle to success; its approaching a malefic indicates its unfortunate nature. With both adverse aspect to malefic and also with negative reception, this seems very discouraging, rather than difficulties to overcome.

This would not appear to be either a productive or a meaningful use of your energies

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
thank you for your elegant response, Ilene. :)

difference between making a new plan and just living life (without a plan) will produce the same result, subtext perhaps not good to spend so much time stressing about planning?

I've been reading the different houses as the house of the quesited because i read that the horary chart will give you a snapshot of the situation, so I believe this technique can be done. I'd like correction if this is wrong.

Your are welcome.

I am not sure exactly what you mean by reading the different houses. Perhaps you might say more?

Typically the quesited is signified by only one house. This is explicitly determined by the specific nature of the question.

Last edited: