Read my chart please

Hello im new to the forum. I want someone to the do a reading of my chart just to see what it shows. Im a very introverted sagittarius and want to see how my natal chart correlates with my view of myself.

thanks,

Click on a planet for more information
daisy24

anyone ?

thanks,

wilsontc

Staff member
your chart, to Source

Source,

You said:
I want someone to the do a reading of my chart just to see what it shows. Im a very introverted sagittarius and want to see how my natal chart correlates with my view of myself.

You will find that most people like the charts at http://www.astro.com/horoscopes and some will only respond if you post an astro.com chart. This chart is very hard to read. What I can see of it shows that most of your planets are on the right (others) side of the chart, indicating you work through others. More planets are on the bottom (inner world) right part of the chart, indicating you use your inner world awareness to build relationships with others. You have more planets focused in the daily work house than anywhere else, so routines are very important to you. You have more planets in Universal signs and Sociable houses, so you use your Universal energy to focus on Sociable issues. I don't trust the aspect lines on this chart and can't read the aspect table below the chart so I can't say anything about aspects.

Reading what I can,

Tim

P.S. Now that you have posted an astro.com chart, I see you have a Talent Triangle focused on :venus: (relationships) in the dating house...which could make for a fun time! :)

Last edited: