when will i be in my career?

besitos

I felt the need to ask this question quickly recently. Been feeling like time is running out to find something i like/love and can see my role in. ( i had something in mind for a while, but it's not materialized yet, only elements, and i think my ultimate role will be hyrbid, but that may be the nature of the field now).

don't see an aspect with me, moon, and mars, ruler of the 10th. north node in 1st. need some help here.

Attachments

• career.jpg
    career.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 26

besitos

so im seeing ruler of 2nd as sun in he 5th house, but nearing the end of scorpio and going into sag, also going to conjunct jupiter. I have been drawn to jupiter-ruled topics.

moon also to trine mercury - mercury rules 3rd and 12th - communications behind the scenes? Communications - of the unspoken? I often think of piscean themes as humanitarian - though that moniker is also given to 11th house.

also, moon might be read as void and that it cannot do anything really because it's at the end of the 9th - but is it significant that the next house is the 10th, the subject of this question?

rafaella

I felt the need to ask this question quickly recently. Been feeling like time is running out to find something i like/love and can see my role in. ( i had something in mind for a while, but it's not materialized yet, only elements, and i think my ultimate role will be hyrbid, but that may be the nature of the field now).

don't see an aspect with me, moon, and mars, ruler of the 10th. north node in 1st. need some help here.

what kind of work do you want? There is no aspect to Mars to indicate a job. Moon applies to Mercury rx, so perhaps you may need to reconsider your work.

If you know what you want to do, then are you applying for those jobs?

besitos

Moon to mh is ur answer

wow, i didn't think that it will be a conjunction to the MC rather than being the end of the 9th house even though it sounded like i did, ugh. that gives me some hope.

I was greatly inspired today after being in a job i was unhappy in as i had my first day of work with somewhat of a dream company. I kept thinking "this is sooo much better" than where I was working. although I like my department, i want to be exposed to the more experimental portion of the company but don't see a direct path there. (uranus is strong in my natal). If the 9th house units will count as a longer time frame - month - I can see that materializing because my training will finish in about a month.

I think i will think hard about what aspects are giving me so much life (really - it doesn't matter how tired i am, i will light up when mentally stimulated) and take that to look for a career.

Thanks, tikana!

I am wondering if the MC in Aries gives clues, too..

Last edited:

besitos

what kind of work do you want? There is no aspect to Mars to indicate a job. Moon applies to Mercury rx, so perhaps you may need to reconsider your work.

If you know what you want to do, then are you applying for those jobs?

Maybe in the one time unit (1 month perhaps when my training concludes) I will find answers which will lead me to apply to different sorts of jobs. But, the question was specifically about career, its been important to me to find something of a role (less loaded version of "calling") that I am comfortable with building on in a tangible way, i'd say, since I was maybe 8.

I know what I want to study, but it just seemed to be taking so long and not sure what that would really translate to in terms of a job that could be built upon.