when will i get a new job?

besitos

this matter has just today started to press on my mind. Moon just started afresh in aquarius. I had a chart a short while before this but I couldn't remember the exact scope of my question, so i waited and cast this chart.

Moon just squared jupiter in the 4th 3 units ago; i had a disagreement with a family member who put me in touch with a side job about 3 days ago. I had an interview for a job i want 2 days ago.

North node is in in 2nd house, ruled by sun which moon will trine in 6 units (i want to say days because moon is in cardinal house). 2nd house is what you have, could it be that i will be adding to what i have to offer in 6 days? I may get a freelance opportunity then.

Jupiter rules the 6th, and moon won't aspect jupiter again until more than 20 degrees further. Saturn is in the 6th. is there a delay in getting day to day work? UGH.

please let me know your thoughts.

Attachments

• whenj.jpg
    whenj.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 39

besitos

i felt the prior chart might shed some more insight. in my mind i was thinking about the job i had interviewed for 2 days ago, but asked the question about getting a job in general. the houses are different here, and if the chart shows the thinking about the interviewed for job, it might say, moon in 8th and it ruling first and second houses, does this say there's not much i can do about it, or that it won't add to my value?

in this chart jupiter is in the 5th, not the 4th as the other chart, and saturn in the 6th is ruler of 9th house. moon will trine saturn before trining jupiter. could this be an indicator of higher education helping a position or otherwise preceding it? Jupiter would also rule the 10th (career) in this chart.

Attachments

• j2.jpg
    j2.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Chrysalis

1st chart:
Moons just left merc/trine but mercs in a pitted degree here so mercury L3 could be your application/paperwork in the interview that didn't go down well.

Moon next trines sun L2, but will then be void until hitting saturn before it can reach jupiter L6 (which is out of orb) and with also saturn in H6 this brings delays/restrictions.

Could it to do with you expecting/wanting too much pay ?

besitos

update that i have obtained an interview for the second application i mentioned. will update if i get either one.

Last edited:

besitos

Could it to do with you expecting/wanting too much pay ?

I had a 3rd employer tell me that I was too expensive in so many words but to come back in a month. Can you or anyone else tell me how this conclusion was reached? Because the moon aspected L2 but ultimately runs into restrictive saturn in the 6th, ie 2nd house decisions lead to job delays?

I thought i had responded more to Chrysalis but don't see it in my last post. Basically talking about the pitted degree.

the original question in this post was about when i would get a job. Can someone please speak to that aspect? Or should i ask it a different way?

besitos

update: the side job that I had a disagreement about has provided some work and I completed my first assignment a week ago. I am all but assured I will be made an offer on a full time job tomorrow.

tikana

hey Besitos..

when did you ask that horary ? what day was it

look at Lord of 10th house Mars is sextiling asce - could be a timer right there

congrads on a job!!!

T

besitos

it was 9/30, so it's been one day shy of 3 weeks; start date should be in 1-2 weeks. Thanks tikana! Dr. farr had me rethinking whether i should accept but I still have a few more days to decide.

Last edited:

besitos

so in another thread i asked if i should accept the position due to concerns i had with the pay; dr. farr stated that a conjunction involving the moon with jupiter was affllicted by being in the via combusta. Although they made the offer, I have been getting spotty communication. Can someone please look again in the chart to see if the job will finalize?

besitos

so in another thread i asked if i should accept the position due to concerns i had with the pay; dr. farr stated that a conjunction involving the moon with jupiter was affllicted by being in the via combusta. Although they made the offer, I have been getting spotty communication. Can someone please look again in the chart to see if the job will finalize?

revisiting this thread - i am still looking for the thread i reference with dr. farr (EDIT: found it - it's called "should i accept or keep looking" - in it, dr. farr says that the querent symbolized by moon was in via combusta, and that a moon/jupiter conjunction looks good but that jupiter was still combust from the sun, and that "in Modernist Lunar Horary, Moon's next conjunction in the chart is with Mercury: in Modern Lunar Horary this indicates mixed fortune, ups and downs, "choppy seas" regarding the subject matter of the question". This is pretty much what happened - i needed a job and thought it was good but experienced choppy seas.) i have quit this job because I didn't like the drama and need to focus on other things right now for my future.

so for this horary - if it was correct - the aspect of the answer matches most closely it seems with moon/sun aspect - I got the job about 3 weeks from the chart and I started working a little over 5 weeks - so close to the 6 units of the sun/moon aspect perfecting (but really closer to 5 weeks).

Last edited: