Account Closed
Also my SR chart for this year.

Attachments

• astro2.jpg
    astro2.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Jadi

Pluto is transiting your seventh house at the moment. For the last two years it has been smashing your descendant and now it's moving further into your seventh house. Not the best indicator for attracting the most peaceful and loving relationships but there is potential for a lot of growth and transformation in that area.

Jadi

The seventh house ruler is Saturn retrograde which could indicate the problems earlier on. But can you turn your luck around? I would say absolutely, Saturn is in a very tight positive aspect with Venus, the indicator for women in a mans chart. Venus is also in its own sign which without any harsh aspects counteracting it. The loose conjunction with Uranus could show that you wouldn't settle for the most stable of women anyway.

Last edited:

Bad Moon rising

Account Closed
Pluto is transiting your seventh house at the moment. For the last two years it has been smashing your descendant and now it's moving further into your seventh house. Not the best indicator for attracting the most peaceful and loving relationships but there is potential for a lot of growth and transformation in that area.

TBH with you Jadi I know very little about Astology. My brother has been studying Astrology for many years and I'm very close to my brother. Over the years I've just occasionally followed the transits in my chart without taking it to seriously. That was until a couple of years when Pluto touched my descendant, now I'm kinda hooked. I think "smashing" is the perfect word when it comes to Pluto.

conspiracy theorist

I'm looking at this chart and to be fair it doesn't look that difficult. Although all charts have their difficulties.

Checking your SR to see what the year might potentially bring. First Bad News Man is catchy nickname, I like it.

Taurus rises and natally it's the 11th sign. The 11th house has more to do with friendships than romance so from that lens the year isn't screaming anything regarding relationships. Venus as the asc ruler is in Libra which makes it domiciled, a good start but's in the 6th house and afflicted by Uranus. You might expect that friendships and all Venusian things in general (relationships too) will experience erratic changes and sudden upheavels due to out of blue circumstances, rebellion/itchy feet, or a sudden chill from one of the two parties.

7th house ruler for the year is Mars, and it is located in the 8th house which is seen as a traditionally bad house. Anxiety, inertia, fear is the domain of this house (there is more stuff to it mind you) and Mars as a planet has government over the adrenal glands and fight-or-fight responses. You could see how this overlap may result in a situation where there is undue anxiety/reservations around prospective partners. Although the connection between both Mars and Venus is a positive indicator that there may be possible contacts with women.

The Moon is also something you want to look at in the SR and it is located on the 2nd house cusp and is afflicted by Saturn. Moon/Saturn aspects benignly lead to emotional coolness and maturity and at worst lead to crippling self-doubt and stagnation due to fear. Saturn is the ruler of your MC and 9th so this might be an indication that your job may throw some challenges to your confidence this year.

But in saying all of this, for your relationships you're more likely to get involved in dealings more transient than lasting, and the women might not be the most demure kind.

Last edited:

Bad Moon rising

Account Closed
Thanks for taking the time to look at my SR chart ct. Yes the afflicted Venus makes perfect sense when it comes to the short relationship I had late last year.

I do seem to be getting a few invites to social events this year as well. I'm going on another motorcycle trip in France with work friends in June. Motorcycling has been a passion of mine for many years but over the last year I've lost interest.

The 8th house mars makes perfect sense as well. My Dr suspects I've now got a stomach ulcer which is most probably caused by anxiety. I'm having to go for more tests to determine exactly whats wrong.

It's been a very difficult year so far, I'm having to face a lot of stuff in my personal life that I've avoided for many years.

I've got a plan though, and if it works out I could be free from anxiety and self-doubt forever.