Venus retro: when will I meet him (or is it one of two suitors)

besitos

I asked when will i meet him - when will i have romantic interaction again?

I am still waiting for someone i began talking to over social media 6 months ago - his situation is changing and i am wondering if this will allow some movement with us.

I met someone at work whom I feel it would be easy to create a narrative with - we are increasingly together and inseparable - we chat until a superior interrupts us - and it's been announced I will now sit near him for even more talking. We always seem to end up alone together so i think its a matter of time before we go out - there is a gravitation of day to day comfort with this one but not the searing sexual attraction that I want in a partner. I just found myself today naturally doing things for him and together with him - no reason i should be looking after him like that as a coworker.

im very tired of waiting - does the chart show someone new? lots of people together with sun just as sun has gone into scorpio.

Attachments

• when.jpg
    when.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

besitos

ok - so ruler of 5th in 7th - ruler of 7th, saturn, is looking like he is in good shape - ok and he is in the 6th - so is this looking that the bloke from work is the one whom I'll be connecting with in 4 units? Ruler of 5th in 7th meaning my sexual interest is blocking the work guy? or mars just being general inhibition as a malefic?

i will mention that i did think about starting something sexual with the work guy but not in terms of a romantic relationship - but to bide time until I can meet up with the guy i met online. he is begging me to see him, but i have reservations until his circumstances change.

Also, i'm interested in retro venus moving towards me sun - venus rules the 11th and 4th - someone who is a friend returning? someone who was a friend is returning and that relationship will end its current circumstance? (4th house)

Last edited:

ElenaJ

So you want to use your co-worker as a sexual fill-in until you meet up with a potentially good match that you haven't met yet? I would stay away from both, and ask myself what I'm looking for in a relationship, is it companionship and friendship with affection/sex, or just a physical sexual release? Also keep in mind that if you begin something with your co-worker and it ends badly, your job might be at risk. Go slow and just enjoy him as a person.

besitos

a sexual release would probably only happen with someone i trusted, which means they were probably a friend. The issue is i don't really feel attracted to the coworker - im not disgusted, and with friendship comes affection. I'm quitting immediately though now i've secured another job (hence no worries about sullying the work environment). but think there's a good possibility we will meet up and opportunities for sex will arise with him.

I'm thinking this could either be the guy at work, or it could be someone in my new job, which will start 2 days short of 4 weeks from the chart (4 units). I am curious about venus though, which also had 4 units between us and was returning to me - i had a period of time when the online guy didn't talk to me as much but he has since started again.

also, north node on the ascendant means south node is on the descendant - not a good sign for growth.

Last edited:

besitos

hm, well the virgo i posted about a while back whose horary said something might come of it contacted me today as he is in town. 3 weeks and 2 days from chart - can't see significance in the chart..