AEK FC or PAOK FC,who wins the championship?

Nightfall

------------------------------------

5.26829.png
-------------------------------

Last edited:

Sunrise

5.26829.png

In continue from the cancelled match with osfp fc,i think is better to check the final winner than every game separately,two teams probably will meet too in the final of cup later.
hi nightfall!!
AEK is :mercury:
PAOK is :jupiter:
am i correct??
If will take this way then i Believe that Jupiter will win

fensi88

In this type of question it is important are you fan of AEK FC or PAOK FC? In this type of question we do not asign teams upon color kit. Team which you are support gets 1st house, other 7th house. This is because of the the supporter's identification with team (you are their fan).

fensi88

The most precise result we got if the querent strongly identifies with his team, so the team the querent supports is given the first house, as an extension of the self, in the same way that the querent would say 'we won', despite not himself playing.
But when you equaly supports both teams I have no idea how to asign teams.:unsure:

Hardik02

The most precise result we got if the querent strongly identifies with his team, so the team the querent supports is given the first house, as an extension of the self, in the same way that the querent would say 'we won', despite not himself playing.
But when you equaly supports both teams I have no idea how to asign teams.:unsure:

I don't know how to ask it but let me try.

" WILL PSG QUALIFY BY BEATING REAL MADRID? "

I am Parisian FAN. Strongly attached with them.

fensi88

Hardik02, I cast the chart when I read your question:

05 Mar 2018 TZ = -1.0 3.2200 P.M. 20e29 44n48
ASC=21Leo34

First, Moon is in Via Combust way, so chart is not safe to judge! But lets try!

As you are PSG fan they gets 1st house ruler Sun. R. Madrid is Saturn. Dignities are in slight favour for R. Madrid. Sun is in Fateful Degree and in unfortunate 8 house. This shows fateful event, possibly some sort of catastrophe.
Point of Victory is on 08Can 47 and Saturn will opose it. Frawley said it is not matter the kind of aspect. So I think R. Madrid will qualify.

Last edited:

Azif

Personaly,i sympathize the AEK team more,but what if you have the same chart with a fan of one team and a fan of the other team?

Hi Nightfall. I am not sure how to understand your question because you sympathize with both teams in different degrees of passion, is that right? If you were only a AEK fan, and PAOK appeared here as your "enemy", I would say PAOK would get the title.

If this is the case, then I think PAOK will be champion.
Otherwise, if you have mixed feelings, it should be better to make another question.

PS. If you were a PAOK fan, the result would be the reverse. So, either cases, your team would not be champion. Again: this is only valid if you have not ambivalent feelings.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Azif

Firstly,is the question and the chart correct? Secondly,how to set properly a question about two teams,let's say im not fan none of these teams but i want to make a chart to see who is gonna win champ.

The question is generic as i said before,who will win champ,barca or real,or at least will barca win the champ against real,the same with aek vs paok.

1. question seems fine to me, as well as the chart you posted (if the data is correct of course (date, place, time...));
2. as far as I know, one of the ways could be using Progressions, Synastries, Dual wheel charts (team+manager), etc. Or simply by checking each match of a time, if you have the calendar for the remaining season.

A third point: you can always be inventive in your questions and ask, for instance, "will I get money if betting on (____)?" You get the answer...

You can also go with Frawley's, or go even back to the basics and check out the real master Lilly, eg. "Christian Astrology". There are others books and authors, but these should clarify your questions, specially Lilly.

fensi88

Hardik02, I cast the chart when I read your question:

05 Mar 2018 TZ = -1.0 3.2200 P.M. 20e29 44n48
ASC=21Leo34

First, Moon is in Via Combust way, so chart is not safe to judge! But lets try!

As you are PSG fan they gets 1st house ruler Sun. R. Madrid is Saturn. Dignities are in slight favour for R. Madrid. Sun is in Fateful Degree and in unfortunate 8 house. This shows fateful event, possibly some sort of catastrophe.
Point of Victory is on 08Can 47 and Saturn will opose it. Frawley said it is not matter the kind of aspect. So I think R. Madrid will qualify.

As predicted Real Madrid qualify. Paris Saint Germain 1 - 2 Real Madrid

fensi88

AEK will wear black/yellow kit so they are DSC. PAOK is represent with Venus which just is inside 7th house cusp, that according to Frawley is most strong testimony that AEK will win. That confirms fact that AMa is on cusp of the 10th house, so AEK controls PAOK success.

Last edited:

Azif

AEK will wear black/yellow kit so they are DSC. PAOK is represent with Venus which just is inside 7th house cusp, that according to Frawley is most strong testimony that AEK will win. That confirms fact that AMa is on cusp of the 10th house, so AEK controls PAOK success.

Hi Fensi. Do you think that the "7th house cusp factor" should prevail in charts like these, where we have both ASC and MC within 5 degrees, Moon in conjuction with Saturn (s) and Pluto (a) and a LOTH that had changed in 2 minutes?

I mean, this chart has it all to be interpreted as a draw. I believe that AEK will control the match in the sense they will be very happy with not losing it, keeping then the table distance to PAOK.

fensi88

Azif, you are rigth, all you said are a great posibility for draw result and we will see if Frawley is right or not.

fensi88

Last edited:

fensi88

On 29. March 2018. the Disciplinary Committee released its decision for the incident on Paok vs AEK match. AEK were awarded a 3:0 victory, but PAOK received a three-point deduction from the 2017/2018 Super League table.