Safe Space thread

david starling

Well I never! :v

Bringing up another users name when talking to me? Hmph. An I thought I was the main topic of our discussion!

.....You said something about narcissism? :happy:

There was a minor flare up, between AppLeo and someone new, MisterPlatypus, whose only intent seemed to be to criticize. Insults were hurled, and Apple ordered Platypus offa his Thread, and Platypus retorted he'd stay if he dam*-well pleased. The Thread is about Narcissism! :lol:

Bambi95

Account Closed
There was a minor flare up, between AppLeo and someone new, MisterPlatypus, whose only intent seemed to be to criticize. Insults were hurled, and Apple ordered Platypus offa his Thread, and Platypus retorted he'd stay if he dam*-well pleased. The Thread is about Narcissism! :lol:

Hahahaha.

Are you trying to tell me that thread isn't about me though? :unsure:

[trigger warning]

Contains the following: Sarcasm.

:lol:

craft94

Omg, yes. I can't count how many times people tell me to "chill out, stop being rude" or something. Meanwhile I'm like "I'm being ******* nice!" with a semi-good smile on, only for them to tell me "See, you're mad"...which then gets me mad. It's a vicious cycle. xD

Do you get the chill out comments as well? I would think that Mars in the house of communication, especially in a fire sign, would be intense!

Yep. It's really annoying. My Mars is in Leo btw

Bambi95

Account Closed
Well, since ALL the Threads are about you, I just took that as a given. Thought you might be amused by pretenders to the throne.:smile:

There will always be pretenders. There will always be fakers. Those who jest that they are deserving of the crown, or that they have the royal soul of nobility. But we must remember, only one true Leo has the crown, and she sits before all on her glorious wooden chair - er, throne. Her name is the deer that makes children's eyes sparkle with childish affection. She, is Bambi, the only true, first house Leo Sun on here.

All may bend thy knees and give me swedish fish.

il_570xN.204680760.jpg

Bambi95

Account Closed
Yep. It's really annoying. My Mars is in Leo btw

Whoa. Mars in Leo likes the "Lions share" of an argument, from my experience. That must be hard to balance with a Libra Sun and Scorpio planets.

Mine is in Libra - it's worst sign placement, so I've read. :p

david starling

Whoa. Mars in Leo likes the "Lions share" of an argument, from my experience. That must be hard to balance with a Libra Sun and Scorpio planets.

Mine is in Libra - it's worst sign placement, so I've read. :p

Merciful in victory, gracious in defeat, no cheating, and a level playing-field.

waybread

Probably won't help, but if we connect the 5th and 11th Houses with the characteristics of Leo and Aquarius, I've labeled them as House of Energy and House of Transcendence. I think it's up to Aquarius to transcend the differences, and Leo to energize this combination of opposites. It's a powerful matchup with many possible results. It's a matter of intent.

Oh, great David. With moon and Pluto in Leo in the 11th, and Mercury, Venus, and sun in Aquarius in the 5th, there's no way I'm getting through this.

Bambi95

Account Closed
You're only doomed if Mars is within 12 degrees of it.

If not, we'll find some other way to doom you.

Phew, that was close. Let me try to find another doomed aspect.

...*super gasp*

My corrupted Mars is Sextile my first house Leo planets! Including Venus!

I'm doomed again!

:crying::crying:

Blaze

Account Closed
Becuase of this entire thread, my 12th house Mars is triggered, but he can't do anything, which triggers him even more.

Astral plane dilemmas.