Scorpio GF stopped talking to me out of the blue? Why?

conspiracy theorist

R600kqG.png

btw I like this post

katydid

“Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. “Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” “If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember.

That ^^^ sounds exactly like a formidable EARTH GRAND TRINE funneling Uranus.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Taurus: The cuddly kid friendly version of Scorpio.

Warning: If you leave them prepare to have them happily stalk you with lols and flying to your state to "not" see you.

This message brought to you by Bambi. Bambi, the free deer.

Yeah that's pretty sinister actually. His laughs are very disconcerting.

Bambi95

Account Closed
Yeah that's pretty sinister actually. His laughs are very disconcerting.

A Scorpio would be screaming in their posts. Shouting out in rage filled emotion that would make Mars proud. Then they'd tell the girl something like "**** you!" and leave them. Taurus though? This guy is gonna be chopping down her door with an axe at 2 am while laughing merrily.

Scary **** man.

conspiracy theorist

A Scorpio would be screaming in their posts. Shouting out in rage filled emotion that would make Mars proud. Then they'd tell the girl something like "**** you!" and leave them. Taurus though? This guy is gonna be chopping down her door with an axe at 2 am while laughing merrily.

Scary **** man.

Yeah. But it's not like he's really stalking her, no no. He'll just use his resources and fly to her state (ltr? Yeah that was gonna work) after she stopped contacting him. Because, maybe her phone was dead the whole time and he needs to go over her house and put in the charger for her?

Bambi95

Account Closed
Yeah. But it's not like he's really stalking her, no no. He'll just use his resources and fly to her state (ltr? Yeah that was gonna work) after she stopped contacting him. Because, maybe her phone was dead the whole time and he needs to go over her house and put in the charger for her?

Idk. Something will get charged though. And the 5-O might get involved yo.