Help please!!!

taurous16

Hello there!! Just figured out my solar return for the upcoming year is scaring...
Although I'm not that good in reading charts, the research I did on the web is
really disappointing and scaring..
What scares me most, is Sun, Mercury in the SR 6h, The SR Acs conjunct Mars, in 12th, natal moon on 12th SR cusp...
Please, tell me your opinion on this chart... Should I try to relocate for my birthday?
Is there a chance that I could have a reading from someone experienced here?

Attachments

• astro_31gw_01_hera_po_2016216.71072.14069.jpg
    astro_31gw_01_hera_po_2016216.71072.14069.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 22

waybread

Please keep in mind that a solar return sets the tone for the year ahead, but that the planets continue to transit throughout the year. Many of the transits will be favourable. The moon circuits your chart once per month, and Mars changes degree every two days.

Please also keep in mind that the 6th need not indicate bad things happening to you. This might be a good time to volunteer (the house of service) for a local charity, or to pay special attention to your health through diet and fitness regimes. Similarly, many successful people have strong 12th houses. A planet in the 12th may ask you to spend some time alone, or being helpful to people who are shut-in in some way.

Consider the most empowering interpretations of the planets that most concern you, and then work to input those constructive changes into your life this year. The chart will express itself in some way, but we have some influence over how that happens.

Arena

Hello
Since you wrote me a pm and asked me to take a look at your solar return I will tell you my thoughts.

The chart you posted is not your correct solar return chart.
astro.com does not correct the chart for precession, therefore it is not right.

Here is your solar return with natal chart on the inside.

wl954g.jpg

Your SSR does not have any planets at all angular, but actually the SSR DSC is conjunct your natal Jupiter - so this is indeed basically a good year coming up.

In your SSR your most important things to look at is this Jupiter conjunction to the SSR DSC, and then there is a partile trine from Moon to Sun. That usually means busyness and that you will have lots of social contact.
Then you have an almost partile Jupiter-Saturn square and that sometimes denotes that you will have to work hard and your income might decrease or money flow. This aspect is brought to your Vx axis, therefore is important. The double Saturn symbolism close to the Vx is something that will bring you down.
SSR Venus is conjunct your natal Mercury with a wider opp orb to natal Moon and that could mean that people will like what you write and speak, and it may mean that you will find yourself writing love letters :)

taurous16

Thank you both for taking the time to look into my chart!
What about relocating or even traveling abroad this year?
My husband is thinking of moving abroad, cause situation in
our country is not very promising...
Would this year be positive on those fields?
What about my work? Will I have problems there? Is there a chance for change?

Arena

With SSR Uranus conjunct your natal MC, there is indeed a chance for change, probably change of job and residence. Uranus is also seen on angles when people relocate to a new country. The changes may be sudden.