What will happen???

taurous16

Hi all!! There is this couple with whom my husband and I used to have a very
close friendship. Suddenly, without any excuse or explanation they disappeared.
Me and my husband are very confused and sad about their behavior, really don't know what caused the distance between us, and we are wondering if this will somehow change..
So, this is a chart asking if we are going to be close friends again or not????
Could anybody help me with this please???

Attachments

• astro_2gw_10_change.72560.53761.jpg
    astro_2gw_10_change.72560.53761.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 21

Zarathu

Account Closed
This comment is not what I would consider a horary analysis, since I do do those things.

But when you see the Moon VOC and Saturn in the 11th house of Friendships, as well as no aspect relationship between the ruler of the Querent(you) and the ruler of the question, one has to wonder right away before actually looking more closely at all, whether the answer is possibly NO.

To make a definitive answer yes or no would require actually looking at the whole chart, and maybe my view would change or be reinforced.

Last edited:

taurous16

So, you think it is a NO!! This really makes me (and my husband) sad...
I wish I knew why they choose not to be our friends anymore :(

aquarius7000

Hi,

Taurous, if I am not mistaken, you raised this question a few months back as well. The first chart, with one-specific question, is the most important and authentic one.

Repeating the same question every few months (unless Asc too early/late) will not change the answer (though we might hope so), or else Horary would be a bit of a joke.

:)AQ7

taurous16

Hi AQ7!! Well, yes, you are right, I made a horary before about this friendship, but back then I was asking "what happened, why they distanced??? Here is the thread :
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60527
Actually, the reason I decided to ask if the situation will change between us is that I found out a couple of days ago that the lady is pregnant!! (as I am)
Back then, we assumed they didn't want to be related with us because of my pregnancy and the different way of life a baby demands. So, now I thought that if that was the reason maybe they would approach us somehow again...

zona501

My take is you will not get together again.

You are L1 (lord of the first house), they are L7. L1 in L7's sign and house shows your interest in them. L7 is in Aries (interested in Mars: L12 and L4 (intercepted). Maybe there are health issues (turned 6) for them or anything else the 12th house might represent here. Mars is in detriment and combust so I'm guessing they are having some serious issues they are attending to. L7 is separating from L1 (separating sextile that was exact up until soon). You are into them but they are moving away.

Is there something to connect you in the future? Mercury conjunct Jupiter on 26-27th May, 2013 but in Gemini so again Mercury (L7) has the power. On June 1st Mercury enters Cancer (Jupiter's exaltation) so that might produce something. On 6th December Mercury enters Sagittarius and on 1st February, 2014 it enters Pisces (again Jupiter's domicile).

Those might be actual dates or they may be steps. For example, there are 32 days to May 26th, but that can also be 32 weeks or 32 months or... 32 years, you never know. Mercury is a fast-moving planet so I wouldn't bet on the biggest time period but weeks seem probable if anything is to happen at all. 32 weeks end on December 5th and that would coincide with Mercury actually entering Sagittarius so I'm guessing that sounds like a plausible date (+/- one or two days) if anything is to happen at all.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Have you thought of actually contacting them, visiting their house and asking what you did to Fliss them off?

it would be a hard thing to do, but if you want to re-establish the relationship, this is probably the only way. What's the worst thing that could happen? They could slam the door in your face.

If its important to you, then you need to take the first step in re-establishing the relationship. If you did this it would probably change the circumstances of the horary too.

taurous16

Actually, we already did that, we contact them, had dinner with them, and asked what was
wrong...The answer was that everything was ok and they just thought that they should step back because of my pregnancy. That was back in December, and actually it was the last time we met.
They didn't call even when they learned I was in the hospital for 8 days, because of my pregnancy!!! It makes me really sad, and my husband too, but I guess its their choice,(maybe the lady's mostly), so not much to be done....

Zarathu

Account Closed
Actually, we already did that, we contact them, had dinner with them, and asked what was
wrong...The answer was that everything was ok and they just thought that they should step back because of my pregnancy. That was back in December, and actually it was the last time we met.
They didn't call even when they learned I was in the hospital for 8 days, because of my pregnancy!!! It makes me really sad, and my husband too, but I guess its their choice,(maybe the lady's mostly), so not much to be done....

We had exactly the same thing happen to us back in 1994. A family that our family did something with at least once a month, suddenly withdrew from friendship with us. Turned out that the wife had had some kind of mental breakdown. But we didn't find that out until much later.

It was awful for us, and for our kids, and probably their kids too. They were our closest friends, and then suddenly..... they weren't.