Does my boyfriend have feelings for this woman

greentree

My boyfriend mentions this model, spends a lot of time with her, is wanting her and I to become best friends, not aware of how much he focuses on her and it's starting to make me uncomfortable.
He also incorporates her in creative projects so he can have her around more frequently and be in contact.
I have a feeling he has murky boundaries and has feelings for this woman, wants to keep her around.

Is this my own fear or is there some validity in my discomfort.

Attachments

• Does my boyfriend have feelings for this other girl .jpg
    Does my boyfriend have feelings for this other girl .jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 35

aquarius7000

Hi,

No, there chart does not lend any validity to your discomfort. Mars' last aspect was a squ. to Sat and next is an opp. to the Moon. Nothing to me points at his being interested in another woman romantically.
My boyfriend mentions this model, spends a lot of time with her, is wanting her and I to become best friends, not aware of how much he focuses on her and it's starting to make me uncomfortable.
He also incorporates her in creative projects so he can have her around more frequently and be in contact.
I have a feeling he has murky boundaries and has feelings for this woman, wants to keep her around.

Is this my own fear or is there some validity in my discomfort.

waybread

I'm getting a different impression: that actually, he does not want to make you jealous, and thinks that if you both got to know each other, you wouldn't think he was seeing her behind your back.

Mars, his significator, is in the 11th house of friends.

She might be signified by Mercury in his turned 12th house of secrets; but the moon's next aspect is a conjunction with Mercury, suggesting that you and she will meet up.

I think that's a good idea. You can be perfectly calm and charming. You don't actually know whether she's in a relationship of her own, do you?

I caution that the late degree rising typically means that a matter is over and done with, so possibly in your heart-of-hearts, you already know the answer to your question.