Your 5th house and your view on sex and romance

Hkk

Account Closed
Would you have an Aquarius sun by progression? That would have accentuated the sensibility if there was one, no? I think of stereotypically poly or detached people hehe. Like a very honest semi open relationship - as opposed to one that looks monogamous but one or both of the couple cheats behind the back. None of that plays out in my life but if I had to choose it would definitely be the honest relationship assuming if the lifestyle started hurting one of the partners there would be enough love and trust to change whatever in the situation was harming them.

I do change my mind a lot but it’s because of knowledge not whims so not really fickle.

Yes progression is Aquarius sun in 4th, Pisces and Aries in 5th

Hkk

Account Closed
For me it’s more about the idea of “what does my internal sense of self do with imperfect people (self included) and situations” more than the reality. Like, being ok with it. I would be more ok with agreeing than being cheated on. And vice versa, I just would not be ok with the idea of cheating myself.

I see what you mean.

Hkk

Account Closed
Would you have an Aquarius sun by progression? That would have accentuated the sensibility if there was one, no? I think of stereotypically poly or detached people hehe. Like a very honest semi open relationship - as opposed to one that looks monogamous but one or both of the couple cheats behind the back. None of that plays out in my life but if I had to choose it would definitely be the honest relationship assuming if the lifestyle started hurting one of the partners there would be enough love and trust to change whatever in the situation was harming them.

I do change my mind a lot but it’s because of knowledge not whims so not really fickle.

This is the thread I was talking about

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1033177#post1033177

wan

7th Lord Mars Conjunct Exalted Saturn in 5th House Libra. I have no Sex life. I'm near 40.

If it makes you feel better, you are not the only one. In fact it's even worse with me, because I am already 40, and I have NEVER had sex.

Just curious, are you a woman? Normally it's easier for women to have sex. All you need to do is say yes to a man. Sure, it won't be like sex within a committed relationship, but it's sex nevertheless.

Or maybe you want sex based on love, just like me.

Somna7H

Banned
If it makes you feel better, you are not the only one. In fact it's even worse with me, because I am already 40, and I have NEVER had sex.

Just curious, are you a woman? Normally it's easier for women to have sex. All you need to do is say yes to a man. Sure, it won't be like sex within a committed relationship, but it's sex nevertheless.

Or maybe you want sex based on love, just like me.

Unfortunately I'm the Man. And more unfortunate I'm not economically rich.

CapAquaPis

How would a genderfluid bio male like myself explain to a female partner on their gender identity easily? It's interesting I will be her boyfriend AND girlfriend. My GF told me she's bicurious or leaning on bisexuality.

ritz

5th house in Capricorn with Uranus and Neptune
I can see some Saturnian influence in that I can be very serious about romance. I don't invest myself too easily in people. My Venus in Gemini makes me playful and flirtatious and I'm a very sexual person, but when it comes to romance, things are serious to me

However, I'm very openminded and experimental. I'll try anything and everything sexually and I need a partner who's similar in the mentality. Someone who will even engage in threesomes or group sex. But my partner will always be my main focus. I've been in poly relationships, but I'm a monogamist. When I give myself to someone, I give them my all

I don't judge when it comes to sexuality. I have some kinks involving blood and fire and I love to just be free. But sex is also very intimate and sensual to me. Even in experimenting, there's something special because I've found someone with whom I can be free and just explore. I could never deal with someone who was vanilla and never wanted to try new things

I'm a bit of an exhibitionist too but also enjoy teasing and turning on my partner in public

I get turned on by deep conversation where all the boundaries have been removed and we're just revealing our minds to each other. I love knowing peoples' demons and what makes them imperfect so that I can love that part of them. I need deep emotional and mental intimacy

Marriage is symbolic to me and I think it'd be special to marry my soulmate, but it's not a requirement for me

yeah, saturn in 5th in scorpio... serious about relationships, expect complete honesty and authenticity and also very curious to know the person's dark sides and understand it. also surfaces my darker side when in a relationship. don't like being controlled. venus in leo.. like playfulness and laughter and adventure.. ego issues.. don't take kindly to temper tantrums and dramas. don't quite believe in marriage.. but yes in exclusivity...