How Bad ?

creativei

Actually I asked in general about Sat-Ketu period....because it is embarrassing for me to again and again ask you to dig into my chart..:biggrin:

saturn is planet of sufferings , grief sickness inability , state of helplessness . ketu is planet of detachment , weird , unsuited , confused , lost , planet which impart wisdom divine wisdom after big hit . if both combined person forsakes his duties , will do the job unsuited to his rank , health troubles lot , paternal grandfather suffered lot . person doesn't get reward for his work , even his job is not permanent frequent cuts and changes not in good in terms of co workers , his colleagues will hate him , will do all underground things to destroy the native . relationship with uncle suffers , faced humiliation from uncle . saturn denotes sickness and handicaps . person gets often sick get tired easily . to some extent if saturn is afflicted much then chances of losing legs . most importantly person legs will unique and indifferent , when he walk , he wall differently , like snake moving , even when going stairs he goes like snake moving in stairs . leg often goes to ganesha temple ! ketu - ganesha . even he has ganesha temple near his office . mostly he works in somewhere away from birthplace .....