What will be the consequences for me if I publish the article?

Aquarius358

I was re-reading all of your answers again, for which I am very grateful for. Kind of funny, when I was casting the chart I was hoping for more clarity, but I rather got a litte bit more confusion.

I will probably publish the article today. If anyone has something left to say, be my guest.

24/01/2012 : Insania, I’m sorry you feel confused about the replies you received to your question but, to be frank, such an open-ended question is bound to give you many different answers - an open ended interpretation -about what’s going to happen when you publish.

If you wanted a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ answer, then your question would need to have been a closed one.

I wish you good luck as you go ahead to publish!____

insania

Update: I published the article today.

Aquarius whe I was saying "confusing" I meant more in terms of "I want to know more and I want to know it all!" :). You are right I think I was hoping for some clear YES or NO answers. But I have heard that horary is not really a Y/N kind of technique.

It is quite a troublesome situation that hunts me since about 4 years so this is a reason for my rather confusing actions and questions. After the years and some severe setbacks I kind of lost some steam.

By the way, could a 9th house jupiter like in this chart somehow indicate traveling overseas?

Last edited:

insania

@Aquarius:

I decidet to cast another horary chart. i know you are not supposed to do that in such a short time, but the question is more related to the article question. This time I took a Y/N approach.

The question was: Will my plan finally succeed?

2jg1kdd.gif

Scoprio asc. means I am Mars in the 10th house opposing exalt. venus in 4th not good. Also there are too many oppositions and squares to be a positive answer.

It is interesting to see that Saturn is in late degree to the 12th house opposing the moon.

R.J.

Banned
@Aquarius:

I decidet to cast another horary chart. i know you are not supposed to do that in such a short time, but the question is more related to the article question. This time I took a Y/N approach.

2jg1kdd.gif

Scoprio asc. means I am Mars in the 10th house opposing exalt. venus in 4th not good. Also there are too many oppositions and squares to be a positive answer.

It is interesting to see that Saturn is in late degree to the 12th house opposing the moon.

Insania:

I have been following this post, with interest.. Basically, it took 22 posts for you to FINALLY figure out your question...Your original question was MUCH too VAGUE for my liking...and thus, it was a waste of everyone's valuable time..in my opinion...

In future, asking a direct 'yes' or 'no' question, PRIOR to coming to this forum, is actually what you NEED to formulate !

regards,

R.J. Smith

Aquarius358

@Aquarius:

Now that the article is published, will your ‘plan’ (or experiment) succeed? is the question.

Mars is 1 ruler and also 5 ruler of the article. By the way, I think this ratifies the chart because it describes the situation : you identify strongly with the article itself - it’s your work - it carries your hopes for the result you would like.

Looking at what will happen to Mars - we can see Mars is in a good location - ie 5 ruler of the article and its author - is in the ‘right’ place - ie published & out there in the public arena (10th House). But Mars is not well dignified and won’t be for the time it’s in Virgo.

When Mars goes Direct again on 15 April next and when it moves into the 24th degree and up till the 29th degree, Mars will have some dignity - it will be in its own Term. It’s not much but could represent a little bit of hope for some success in this time frame. Of course, when Mars eventually moves into Scorpio (August) - he will be very well dignified in his own Sign and Triplicity.

Another way of phrasing the question is : ‘Will the article be a success ... and fulfil my hopes and wishes?’

Taking 11 ruler Venus as signifying your hopes & wishes in this matter, the answer is a definite no from the aspect by Venus opposing Mars. Also Mars is in Venus’ Fall so the answer is definite no, so far. Any planet in Virgo will harm both Venus and Saturn. The outcome for the article doesn’t match up with your hopes.

Moon indicates the action and she comes from making a trine with the MC (ie the putting of the article into the public arena) and will sextile Venus after squaring Fortuna. Venus receives Moon by Sign which is good reception and the aspect is an easy one. Moon returns the reception by Triplicity. This aspect with reception could be read as your hopes and wishes being reached - but the Triplicity reception I would say means it will not be to the highest of your expectations or hopes.

Moon also receives Jupiter, 4 ruler / outcome, by Exaltation and Triplicity but there’s no aspect by Moon while she’s in this Sign to confirm this mutual ‘liking’ of each other.

Overall, I don’t think there will be an immediate impact - but over time, there may be some of the ‘success’ that you were looking for. It’s not a ‘black or white’ answer - but this is again a difficult thing to pin down - the ‘success’ you are looking for. ______

insania

Thanks again to Dr. Farr and Aquarius for their insightful answers.

R.J. Smith: I kind of disagree with you on that but I can understand your POV.

The real problem is that the entire situation is way more complicated and complex than I could ever explain here or I would want to bother you with. So I can't really tell you everything you propably would need for a proper answer. The other problem is that the issue is so complex that a single question won't do it. Believe me I wish I could ask you the question and get a final answer for that. But I don't know it.

Overall, I don’t think there will be an immediate impact - but over time, there may be some of the ‘success’ that you were looking for. It’s not a ‘black or white’ answer - but this is again a difficult thing to pin down - the ‘success’ you are looking for. ______
I think this sums up the entire situation pretty nicely. Dr. Farr also gave me a 50/50 chance. Remember when I said that all of your answers are a bit confusing for me? That is what I meant.

It's with my fear of losing money. While one group tells me Mars is in the 2.nd house and could mean money loss, another group tells me that Mars is in the 1st house.

And I know you people are really, really good.

Maybe it is me or I was never supposed to get a clear answer. I am as confused as the answers are :smile:

Maybe there is something missing, like a final leap of faith and no matter how many times I bother you with my questions I won't get a clear answer. It is kind of a weird journey I am going through.

I don't know. I think I know everything I need to know now. And I want to thank everyone again for the answers.

Last edited:

insania

Taking 11 ruler Venus as signifying your hopes & wishes in this matter, the answer is a definite no from the aspect by Venus opposing Mars. Also Mars is in Venus’ Fall so the answer is definite no, so far. Any planet in Virgo will harm both Venus and Saturn. The outcome for the article doesn’t match up with your hopes.

I think that pretty much seals the deal.

And by the end of February my article will be removed, so the Mars effects of April & August won't happen.

R.J.

Banned
R.J. Smith: I kind of disagree with you on that but I can understand your POV.

Hello, again:

I might be the most 'qualified' person on this board to answer your question ! In addition to my horary work (30 years exp.), I have been a career broadcast journalist and currently a news director who has broken over 100 news and sports stories to the national news wire...since the 1980's.

In addition, I have also worked several years as a print journalist/photographer and editor for about half a dozen newspapers...

So, yes, I know EXACTLY where you are coming from...

Regarding the release of a controversial story or news article, I have 'been there and done that...'

Your situation, while complicated, sounds very similar to what I have experienced as a journalist, myself...

Formulating the question is VERY important in horary astrology...If you're too secretive (as is the case, here ?) then the astrologer has no friggin' clue as to what the question is and therefore, a muddled answer will always result...

Publishing a story is USUALLY a 9th house matter, so the rulers of the 9th house must be favorable to the 1st house rulers, which represent YOU the querent... But sometimes, we can use the 3rd house as well, since the 3rd house is the house of Mercury, or the natural 'ruler' of writers?

In your original chart, Virgo is rising, and Mercury (ruler) is found in Sagittarius, well aspected by Saturn in Libra and also, making an out of sign trine to Jupiter in Taurus (found in the 9th house). Meanwhile, Mars in Virgo, the ruler of the 9th house, is found in the 1ST house of the querent...and Venus, ruler of the 3rd house, TRINES Saturn !

What this means is that, YOU, the querent, have TOTAL control over this situation. In other words, it is solely up to YOU (your decision?) whether the story or article runs or not ?

Since Mars is peregrine and DIRECT in motion, there will be NO HARM from being sued, in my opinion...so you might as well publish the story ? However, Mars's peregrination could also mean that the story goes nowhere and that you cancel the story...

It sounds to me like, with radix Mars in the 1st house, you (and your editors?) already made a sponteaneous decision to release this story to the public, and THEN... you ask, after the horse has escaped from the barn door, WHAT WILL BECOME OF THE MATTER...

If you have any doubts about the legal veracity of your article, why not consult a lawyer specializing in media law ? It is important to understand that astrologers are not lawyers and we are not allowed to give you legal advice, unless we are licensed as lawyers...

The decision to release a news story or not is determined by several factors, both journalistic and legal, plus good old fashioned common sense...

Finally, just want to say that complicated questions (like yours?) should be addressed by a professional horary astrologer, IN PRIVATE, and NOT at a public forum, like this ? You risk your whole journalistic career and reputation by coming here....

yours very truly,

R.J. Smith

Last edited:

Anachiel

Hello, again:

I might be the most 'qualified' person on this board to answer your question ! In addition to my horary work (30 years exp.), I have been a career broadcast journalist and currently a news director who has broken over 100 news and sports stories to the national news wire...since the 1980's.....

picture.php

insania

What this means is that, YOU, the querent, have TOTAL control over this situation. In other words, it is solely up to YOU (your decision?) whether the story or article runs or not ?
That is correct.

It sounds to me like, with radix Mars in the 1st house, you (and your editors?) already made a sponteaneous decision to release this story to the public, and THEN... you ask, after the horse has escaped from the barn door, WHAT WILL BECOME OF THE MATTER...
I did contact other journalists but it always turned out that these people are in someway protecting the person I have written about e.g. one New York Times journalist squealed on me. You could say no one wanted to buy the horse because everyone is in bed with the owner.

If you have any doubts about the legal veracity of your article, why not consult a lawyer specializing in media law ?
Because of money iusses.

Finally, just want to say that complicated questions (like yours?) should be addressed by a professional horary astrologer, IN PRIVATE, and NOT at a public forum, like this ?
Well, I think people here are professional astrologers. But it doesn't matter anyway if I would go to some professional astrologer. They would tell me the same thing you have told me. By the way I've paid for a professional astrologer once. Told me lot of BS and I lost 2.000€.

You risk your whole journalistic career and reputation by coming here...
I don't worry about this at all.

Last edited:

R.J.

Banned
I did contact other journalists but it always turned out that these people are in someway protecting the person I have written about e.g. one New York Times journalist squealed on me. You could say no one wanted to buy the horse because everyone is in bed with the owner.

Thanks, kindly, for your forthright, non-bullsh*t answers... We appreciate them, very much...

Well, in journalistic circles, there is the so-called 'pack mentality,' whereby the closer you are to the rich, powerful, and famous, the more difficult it is to investigate them and actually write stories/ask tough questions about these people ?

In fact, the whole field of media and journalism is in serious decline, because the very wealthy own most of the news media, out there, and any serious investigative reporting or writing is being curtailed or limited. The only source they cannot control is the internet media...but as we learned from the Julian Assange debacle, last year, the government can throw internet journalists or publishers in jail and make their lives miserable, if the reporting gets too 'hot' for their liking ?

Ironically, the pack mentality also exists in the world-wide astrological community...LOL Essentially, as you become part of the public speaking after- dinner circuit, you, the astrologer become a celebrity of sorts, and some astrologers actually ENJOY being celebrated...and the attention and adulation that they receive, is like a drug of sorts....? to the point where you wonder whether people are booking a consultation just to hang around with a celebrated person, and not to get their chart done...at all ! LOL

It becomes an ironic, double-edged sword of sorts, a situation similar to moths gathering around a keroscene lantern, simply because the lantern is apparently SO shiny and bright, well, they are just moths, right, so they apparently have nothing better to do ! LOL

Sometimes, I feel that people, in general, are much like months ?, ie. gullible and/or stupid and drawn to things celebrated, because they themselves have little faith in their own abilities and philosophies ? ! LOL

Meanwhile, if you don't partake of the inner circle, then, GUESS WHAT ? You, the up and coming journalist are essentially kicked out of the circuit and socially shunned ?

However, it might well be that you are NOT part of that elite inner circle of celebrity journalists, power players and politicians, so therefore, maybe you are perceived as a 'threat' to the establishment or even a PARIAH ! LOL

Perhaps Mars in Virgo rising is a catch 22....You have to make up your mind...whether to be humble or grand ?

Well, I think people here are professional astrologers. But it doesn't matter anyway if I would go to some professional astrologer. They would tell me the same thing you have told me. By the way I've paid for a professional astrologer once. Told me lot of BS and I lost 2.000€.

I don't worry about this at all.

Well, you were 'worried' enough, to ask your horary question and post it here ! LOL

So, you are essentially here for a FREE BOWL of RICE ! LOL At least you are 'up front' about it ! Most people tend to be dishonest about why they are here in this section in the first place ?

From an astrologer's POV, sometimes, the devil we know... is better than the devil that we do not know...

Have you consulted a world class horary astrologer like Diana Stone of Vancouver, Washington ? Her fee is less than $ 100 dollars a reading and she is a person of impeccable reputation...

You know, I might like to do a broadcast interview with you, if you are interested? First, I have to determine if your story is strong enough for public consumption..

Who is this interview subject, you are afraid of exposing, for example ?

Would we recognize the name...Who else have you exposed, before?

Well, my fine feathered Virgo friend....now is the time to put your money where your mouth is...! LOL

Lest you are a moth who eats people's clothing....In that case, we're gonna have to put you in mothballs...

Did you know that mothballs and clothing closets are 'ruled' by Virgo ! LOL

regards,

R.J.

Last edited:

insania

I know what you are talking about, especially the pack mentality. You could see it with Tigerwoods. Everyone in the media knew what a cheating liar he was but nobody said a word until the car accident. After that everyone was all over him.

Journalism gets worse when celebrities are involved.

Yes, even astrologers aren't immune to this. Many of them sugarcoat their forecasts when it comes to a popular star. But that is the same problem with astrologers who pay for. They will tell you nice things so that you will come back to them. That's one of the reasons why I am here. I get more straight and honest answers than the sugarcoated ones.

It's funny that you mentioned internet media. Somebody recommended to me to us social media to spread my story (Venus in Aquarius in 6H).

R.J.

Banned
I know what you are talking about, especially the pack mentality. You could see it with Tigerwoods. Everyone in the media knew what a cheating liar he was but nobody said a word until the car accident. After that everyone was all over him.

Journalism gets worse when celebrities are involved.

Yes, even astrologers aren't immune to this. Many of them sugarcoat their forecasts when it comes to a popular star. But that is the same problem with astrologers who pay for. They will tell you nice things so that you will come back to them. That's one of the reasons why I am here. I get more straight and honest answers than the sugarcoated ones.

It's funny that you mentioned internet media. Somebody recommended to me to us social media to spread my story (Venus in Aquarius in 6H).

LOL You mean you aren't using social media, already...

Many journalists and media people that I know of, are heavily into facebook or twitter to get their message out...

Twitter is the preferred choice, but Facebook is also okay...

Much of the internet, as you are painfully aware, is very deceptive and not as it seems ? People tend to lie about everything...i.e. about their avatars, and using pictures of celebrities as their own image or avatar, and also, use pen names not their own...

Perhaps 15 years ago, natal Venus in the Virgoan 6th house of computers used to be something special, but these days, I would interpret that as a lover of one's own work, a 'love of labour', so to speak...since ALL of the Venus positions use the internet, now, right ?

However, here is the 'skinny' about natal Venus in the 6th house...

They LOVE their work, but their love of people and/or humanity is NOT so LOVING or apparent !

When I think of natal Venus in Aquarius in the 6th house, I think of that cold, methodical female character on the Star-Trek, the Next Generation television series, called "Seven of Nine."

In fact, you dudes with natal Venus in Aquarius in the 6th house make IDEAL robots, axe-murderers and sociopaths, because there is, basically, a heart of stone, and no feelings to be found, ANYWHERE ! LOL

As a matter of fact, that Pisces gal who plays Seven of Nine, happens to also have natal Venus in Aquarius...

That proves that... in order to play a robot, you must be a real f*cking b*tch in real life ! Or, have natal Venus in Aquarius...

SO, may I call you SEVEN OF NINE, then ? LOL

Insania ? Is that a derivative of 'insane' or being insane ? LOL

R.J.

Last edited:

insania

Update: There were no consequences for me. Nothing happened. I could have made the chart during a void moon and it would have been the same result.