Relocation Ascendant in Synastry

comdoc

Intuitive insights regarding where to look for a potential life partner. I'm Aries Sun with Leo rising, born on W. Coast of USA. Have recently decided to focus search for soulmate to girls born on a specific date: August 3, 1992.
My guidance suggests that I will have more success if I limit search for this prospective lifemate to SE Asia. 2 countries recommended: Indonesia and Vietnam. I met my beloved former fiance in Indonesia. My relocation ASC there and in Vietnam is Aries.

One of Leo Sun candidate selected best ASC's is ARIES! Her Leo Sun, Mercury, Venus all in natal 5th House--and her Libra Moon conj my POF in 7th House. Other resonant ASC's are Leo and Aquarius. Intuition suggests that Sagittarius inner planets would be better if she is born in US. Those planets would fall in my natal 4th and/5th Houses. My beloved first wife is a Sag with Sun and Venus in late 4th House, and early Cap Mercury in my 5th House. Glorious 7 years together.

Leo rising seems like a good match for my own ASC. But mates born in Indonesia or Vietnam become SAG rising here on W. Coast. For prospective mate born 8/3/92 in SE Asia, and if she moves to USA, is it better for me to choose Aries or Leo rising? :smile: