Who am i compatible with? (lots of water)

The Piscean

Ive never been able to have a successful relationship air sign so far. Mostly because air signs are not very emotional. So which signs in particular should I look for in a partner?

The Piscean

Sorry I forgot to post my chart!:crying:

Attachments

• circle chart.jpg
    circle chart.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 14

katydid

Earth goes very well with Water. Earth needs water to 'unblock' them and Water needs Earth to help ground them and stabilize them. It does create mud though and can get both natives stuck unless there are nice aspects to help keep things moving.

Fire and Water can be problematic. But I am a Scorpio married to an Aries and it works well. He has a water grand trine so it balances out.

Fire/Water makes steam so it can be passionate and hot. But it also can create simmering anger and resentment..:annoyed:

Air/Water can be incompatible because the energy does not complement each other. It is not that air is 'unemotional' exactly. But it is a different kind of emotion than water and they don't show their emotions in the same visible way. Air signs can be very sensitive but they process things in a logical, rational, mental way and may come across as cold. But the pain or emotion is still real but can silently, invisibly released up into the ethers...

Last edited:

katydid

You have Taurus on your descendant, which might indicate Earth signs are compatible with your desires for a relationship. However the Saturn is placed there and it squares the uranus. So solid, stable Earth types might find you a bit erratic or 'unstable' and they may feel uncertain about making a commitment unless you can be more grounded yourself?

You have Mars, which represents what you desire and attract, in Aries in the 5th, sextile to that Uranus. So maybe fire signs can be a good match, if you can not put out their 'fire' that is. Sometimes Fire feels 'put out' by heavy water energy because of the emotional drama. :bandit: