11th of July Solar eclipse on my natal Venus !!

amira

The Upcoming solar Eclipse in 19 Cancer is on my venus in my 11th house. Can I expect my longheld dream of being a successful artist to materialize ?:unsure: It sure looks like it...anyone wants to shed some light on this ?

Neptune Rising

Hi Amira

I cannot make out your chart in your signature, could you tell me which house Venus rules in your chart?

Solar eclipses can bring new beginnings in the area ruled by Venus, the house Venus sits in. Venus does rule art as well, so you are right, it could be very positive for that area of your life. 11th house is also the house of social connections, friends, society.. Also look to the aspects that the eclipse makes to your natal planets, that can give clues as to what else will be involved in this new beginning, and maybe the way it will manifest. It can certainly plant new seeds.

I also have been following a theory in a book, Lunar Shadows by D Pessin which says the seeds that are planted at the solar eclipse can start to grow and take effect about 18 months later... I only just started to research this last year but have been finding this to be quite accurate so far in my life.

NR

dhundhun

I'd say, don't keep high hopes.

Venus receives affliction from Chiron and Uranus and is in conjunction with South Node. Need to put effort to maintain relationships with friends - there could be problems and disappointments.

amira

I'd say, don't keep high hopes.

Venus receives affliction from Chiron and Uranus and is in conjunction with South Node. Need to put effort to maintain relationships with friends - there could be problems and disappointments.

oh yes, you're right my venus does make challenging aspects in my chart.
so more disappointments with my relationships huh?
thanks for pointing this out & bringing me back on the ground.

amira

Hi Amira

I cannot make out your chart in your signature, could you tell me which house Venus rules in your chart?

Solar eclipses can bring new beginnings in the area ruled by Venus, the house Venus sits in. Venus does rule art as well, so you are right, it could be very positive for that area of your life. 11th house is also the house of social connections, friends, society.. Also look to the aspects that the eclipse makes to your natal planets, that can give clues as to what else will be involved in this new beginning, and maybe the way it will manifest. It can certainly plant new seeds.

I also have been following a theory in a book, Lunar Shadows by D Pessin which says the seeds that are planted at the solar eclipse can start to grow and take effect about 18 months later... I only just started to research this last year but have been finding this to be quite accurate so far in my life.

NR
well my Venus rules my 3rd & 10 th houses... it is very interesting what u say about the seed planted 2 eclipse is starting to grow and take effect 18 months later because the last solar eclipse was on my Vertex northnode Part of Fortune conjunction in my 5th house and i was wondering how it played out in my life and i could not see it.
thanks for you're input

layaly

I'm not a very big fan of the effects of solar eclipses based on house rulership, from personal experience solar eclipses bring major changes regarding the HOUSES they affect in your natal chart and even more if they affect one or more planets in your chart.
The solar eclipses this year are affecting your 5th and 11th houses which could mean romance, creativity, children, friendships, hopes, goals. So I think regardless of the outcome your artistic life will be affected, probably your love life as well specially if you're single.
The 11th July eclipse belongs to Saros cycle 146, which started back in 19 Sept 1541. About this cycle, Bernadette Brady says the following: "Successful outcomes to long term worries or illness. An issue which has worried or drained the individual for some time will at first seem worse and then clear, with successful outcomes." Just pursue your dream and put all your efforts into it and I'm sure you are going to succeed :).
I highly recommend you to read Bernadette Brady, she's an incredible astrologer and I don't think there's anyone out there who can equal her in solar eclipses and fixed stars astrology.

Neptune Rising

I love studying the effects of eclipses, been looking into the effects in my personal chartfor about 3 years now. In 2009, there was a lunar eclipse conjunct my natal Venus/Mercury conjunction. Nothing whatsoever happened with my money that was any different, but as Venus rules my 10th/5th and 6th houses, and Mercury rules my 7th and 9th houses... I got the effects relating to the houses they ruled... Ironically spot on, I had a relationship with someone I worked with, which started on a working trip abroad. Everything came to light on the eclipse. This was the August 2009 lunar eclipse, which followed a solar eclipse in my 7th aspecting my Vertex/Sun/Juno/Uranus... :p

layaly

I was very skeptical with regards to lunar eclipses till lately but I think I will change my mind completely if the effects of the 26th of June lunar eclipse are fulfilled on my chart. I don't know, I'm not yet fully convinced about the effects regarding house rulership, maybe they could come only second place after the houses which are affected by the eclipse are considered. I tried with my chart for previous solar eclipses but the houses governed by the planets affected by the eclipses weren't affected. Maybe I should try with lunar eclipses...

The eclipse on the 11th conjuncts my ascendant which is 20 degrees cancer.

It also trines my moon, venus conjunction at 17 and 18 degrees scorpio in the 5th house.

At this time, Jupiter and Uranus have just passed my midheaven at 29 pisces. When they were conjunct on june 6th i was playing a role on a television show.

Saturn, interestingly enough is in trine with my jupiter at 29 taurus in the 11th house. The time of the eclipse is just a day or so after the exact trine occurs for the last time that Saturn reaches 29 degrees and 12 minutes virgo.

From this eclipse, I would love to see a new beginning. Because while great and pleasant in many ways, my life is in a bit of a routine rut.

I'd like to book more work, come into a new, close group of friends whom I resonate with on social, emotional, physical, intellectual, and spiritual levels. Though I have many friends, my jupiter in the 11th needs a solid group to hang out with. That hasn't happened since highschool. I mostly spend time with people on an individual level. Just a fresh restart. A nice rev of a new engine would be good for me.

Although I can only speculate. I don't know what this eclipse will bring.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_nate.53377.29300.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_nate.53377.29300.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

julia

The Upcoming solar Eclipse in 19 Cancer is on my venus in my 11th house. Can I expect my longheld dream of being a successful artist to materialize ?:unsure: It sure looks like it...anyone wants to shed some light on this ?

what happened finally?