DEATH. 8th house in cancer??

WorldSpice

i have two questions
one is what kind of death could the 8th house ruled by neptune or pisces bring
and i checked out my mars/saturn midpoint and thats a sag 7 degrees but transiting pluto has already passed that

What about Pisces 8 house (and seven)?
Empty,
Neptune in fifth.

Death by

Drugs?
Water?
Partner?
Alcohol?
Joy?

Neptune conjunct/parallel Mars
Neptune conjunct/parallel Venus
Neptune conjunct/parallel Uranus
Neptune Trine Midheaven
Neptune Trine Jupiter

Possibilities,
/JJ

cassanra

I have scorpio ruling my 8th but jupiter is there and I have read jupiter in the 8th indicates a more peaceful passing...living to an old age and passing peacefully. I suspect that you need to look at not only what rules the 8th but what sign the 8th house ruler in in thus my 8th house ruler is pluto and it is in the 6th in virgo. Virgo rules hands, abdomen and intestine. Pluto implies (I think) transforming illness? or life changing illness? it also controls or rules nuclear energy...pluto trines saturn (bones) and sextiles neptune in scorpio (drugs) so...I am going to keep track of my stomach:) Right now Pluto is in aspect by trine to itself and I have been having a lot of stomach problems and have been switching over to a 'whole foods' kind of diet.

cassanra

Jenna? what sign is neptune in? this with the fifth might give us some ideas..neptune does rule water but also drugs, mysteries, unconsious, dreams, and confusion. My mothers neptune was recently affected and she also recently had a stroke because she was not taking her blood pressure medication and the fifth houses traditional ruler is the sun or heart? just putting some thoughts together.

cassanra

Rock fish...sun as ruler of the 8th? in the first in capricorn implies the old 'hardening of the arteries' and mars implies aggression or assertion so maybe in a temper or doing something you shouldn't ie shoveling snow or doing some extra exertion...jupiter is expansion thus the heart might become enlarged due to narrowing of the artieries.....the good news is maybe you can postpone it by improving your diet and keeping track of your cholesterol.

cassanra

I guess my view is maybe we can improve our long term forecast:) with watching out for our weaknesses. I mean we know we are all going to go but maybe we can postpone it.
The accidents ones though ....maybe those with accident indicators can at least be more aware....its just a thought...
I mean, I had a bunch of indicators brewing of an accident and neptune was clearly in there and I noticed that when I was driving I was daydreaming alot and just tried to become more present, drive a little. slower etc.

RockFish

Thanks Cassanra, I always thought I'd die of something related to heart and arteries, since it's so close to me in terms of genetics (my grandmother had and my mother has high blood pressure, my granny died of an ICH, all about veins, arteries and blood pressure).

I think yours is a very good reasoning, about the hardening of arteries.

Thanks for the advice. I don't think I have terrible habits, like eating too mcuh or being sedentary, but I do smoke, which is like suicide when it comes to cardiac problems....

Is there any chance of suicide, with Sun, ruler of the 8th, placed in the 1st? Conjunct Mars, as you mentioned, might mean a self-inflicted harm. Not that I have any intention of doing so, nor interest, but you never know, in the future we might see ourselves in situations in which you'd rather choose the moment you go, instead of just sitting around and waiting and suffering...

cassanra

I would not go that far as to say 'die by your own hand'. The sun is normally the ruler of our health so maybe it implies you can improve your situation by being conscious of your health or not:)
My 'mate' had a heart attack a few years ago and sure enough venus rules his 8th and venus is found in leo (sun) in the 11th. Venus rules circulation and the sun rules the heart..he smokes like a freight train so his indulgences are not helping one bit. Pluto is conjunct venus and square saturn thus the heart attack was extremely transforming...(pluto implies too illnesses that take a long time to manifest or stay hidden) saturn hardening...and sextile to neptune (stroke or confusion from hardening)...maybe his 8th house ruler in the 11th implies surrounded by friends and loved ones...I would hope so.
To me suicide is a preventable disease but signs to look for would be more neptune (confusion) saturn (depression) mercury (mental) and afflications to moon or mood etc solid indicators of depression. Transits are the key I suspect....timing is an interesting thing....I am not sure how that would go...I know that my 'mate' had his heart attack when mars (his handle on a bucket chart) was under fire by several meaty planets ie uransu, saturn by some harsh aspects ie conjunct, square....not so sure..interesting study though....I suspect progressions, and transits (and solar arc) might be pointers.
Do I sound a bit 'too serious"? Just quite curious. I work in and out of a physical rehab. unit and see ..well you name it....spinal cord, brain injury, stroke etc...I can tell you 'don't drive a motorcycle with out a helmet"...but it is amazing how one person can go through hell and back in an auto accident...no way they would live and another does not make it...but modern medicine is really amazing....but sometimes not matter what it is simply 'your time" now how that is so is certainly further research.

cassanra

Neptune in capricorn..of course bones, arthritis, skin, depression, eczema, joints...uh...neptune and bones...:) in the fifth? traditional ruler leo or sun but the fifth is I think the heart meridan...could be calcuim (bones) or electrolyte water (neptune)....well ....hmmm there are so many medical conditions but or capricorn hardening or drugs neptune check neptunes aspects. That might tell you a little more. What I am not is a medical astrologer :) but I would play with it a little and explore from there Jenna or not...I am of the age where some of this info sort of helps me:)

Abha

Right now we are worried about the life of our daughter in law Andrea who is suffering from stomach cancer. Her Rahu and Saturn are placed in 12th house for her Virgo ascendant Jupiter, Sun, Mercury and Venus all are placed in 11th house. Her Jupiter and Venus both are combust. 8th lord Mars is placed in 10th house. pluto is in first, uranus in second and neptune in 3rd. Moon is placed in 7th house. Right now her condition is very bad. she is getting chemotherapy treatment. we are doing MAHAMRITYUNJAY YAGYA one vedic religious ceremony for the protection of her life. her birth details are 11th august 1979, 10:00 am place- Tippecanoe. what predictions can you make about the life of my daughter in law?

Abha
http://horoscope.futurepointindia.com
abhabansal@hotmail.com

starlink

Abha, it is incredibly difficult to predict death in a natal chart and it is also not ethical to do so. Better would be to ask a horary question, about whether the Chemotherapy will help your daughter-in-law to get (maybe temporarily or hopefully permanently) better.

In which country is Tippecanoe? India?

Lady Sol

Banned
What are the indicators of a peaceful old age ? I am more interested in it than death !!! No harm in being prepared ;)

Last edited:

starlink

What are the indicators of a peaceful old age ?
Probably having a good Venus in your 4th house or Jupiter I would imagine. Venus in the 8th house seems to bring a peaceful death I once read, nothing nasty.

cassanra

I know there is such a thing as a decumbiture horary chart .The idea being that you can predict the time of death from the point that you take to your bed in illness. I think Lilly goes into that and it is certainly discussed in "Horary Astrology Plain and Simple" by Anthony Louis. I hate those predictions " you only have 6 months to live" and then someone changes their whole lifestyle and lives four more. Knew a professor who was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and was given the '6 months to live' and he switched his diet to the Macrobiotic diet opend a marcobiotic restrautant and lived a good four more years only to be done in by a course of antibiotics.

Lady Sol

Banned
starlink said:
Probably having a good Venus in your 4th house or Jupiter I would imagine. Venus in the 8th house seems to bring a peaceful death I once read, nothing nasty.

Jupiter in 4th :) :) :) but its time to move on to livelier topics. Thank you, Starlink

virgo18

My 8th is in Cancer and Moon is in the 5th.... I will die in a recreative place then, at least I will die enjoying...