Sarah Palin

On election day:

Transiting Neptune on her Sun/Mars.
Transiting Sun/Mars/AC on her Neptune.
Both on occult stars, sqaring off.
This square may give her a push along.

I have another Birth Time from a NCGR lecture I went to it says 12:01 pm PST. This makes her a 24 degree Gemini Asc. (noticing also a Aries -Venus and Jupiter intercepted in the 11th, the 5th has Libra intercepted - I don't know where the speaker got this info not sure? It makes the sun mars conj land right on the MC.

I whisper

I am sorry I am new here and still having difficulty with posting a chart:confused:

Last edited:
IntenseWhisper said:
I have another Birth Time from a NCGR lecture I went to it says 12:01 pm PST. This makes her a 24 degree Gemini Asc. (noticing also a Aries -Venus and Jupiter intercepted in the 11th, the 5th has Libra intercepted - I don't know where the speaker got this info not sure? It makes the sun mars conj land right on the MC.

I whisper

I am sorry I am new here and still having difficulty with posting a chart:confused:
What is PST?
PS. What is NCGR?

Pacific Standard Time.
National Council Geocosmic Research---- Good Astrological Association.:)
Check it out I believe it is Geocosmic.org (somebody correct me if I am wrong) I have learned alot thru N.C.G.R.

I whisper

rubyelixir

funkspunky said:
What is PST?
PS. What is NCGR?

pst=pacific standard time
ncgr=national council for geocosmic research- of which I was a member of the South Florida chapter for a few years in the 90's. They have great lectures and guest speakers and sometimes workshops . I highly recommend joining the chapter in your area if you want to learn more about astrology

812648f5511a1e5bd.gif

Impressively tight culminating orbs!:eek:

buttmunch

Banned
8258490b3d0583e79.gif

rising star is alnitak in orions belt
"Passionately devoted to hunting, but not noble hunting with falcon or bow". Excellent fishermen

8258490b3d059d986.gif

the moon/Vx opposition in synastry with sarah forms mirror image boomerangs with her angular cusps

Last edited: