Im unhappy/failing in every way

Lilith6th

Hello. I'm in a really dark place at the moment and everytime I turn to my natal i get very discouraged. I was recently diagnosed with a rare illness, its under control but it has no cure. I feel ugly, i feel fat, unworthy. I'm unhappy with my employment but as much as i wrack my brain (and chart) i can't find any clues to which direction i should go. My bf and i are arguing all the time and we live together but we are so dependent on each other. I fell out w my family because they stole from me and dont gaf that i was abused sexually as a toddler by the main person who stole from me. Im drowning in unhappiness. I feel alone.

I just want to feel beautiful,loved, and worthy. I want to find my purpose in life and most importantly become independent entirely. Im going to post my chart. Hopefully someone can shed ANY type of light before...idk. I wither away. Lol...

https://www.imageshack.us/i/pmgKxxDjp

Last edited:

three M symbols

Hi

Your natal chart link isn't a link. Can you please re post it on imageshack?

I'll try to answer your questions. (But i don't read progressions, so I need the first chart)

Lilith6th

Hi

Your natal chart link isn't a link. Can you please re post it on imageshack?

I'll try to answer your questions. (But i don't read progressions, so I need the first chart)

Ok. Here you go :)

https://www.imageshack.us/i/pmgKxxDjp

I hope that works. Lol im even failing when asking for help. Sorry. Im doing it from my phone because I dont have access to a computer

Last edited:

three M symbols

I'm not sure I can give you a clear advice about which direction to take (as a job). I see a lot of things in your chart that doesn't fits together.

The main clues I see (if your time of birth is accurate) are :

- Jupiter in 2nd house in Leo. (ruler of 10th H and 6th house). But I have no idea what he can represent for a job...Your Jupiter conjuncts Mars, so, Mars should be involved in your job too, maybe. Mars in 1st house can give a natural ability to motivate other people.
Jupiter in 2nd house, as a ruler of 10th and 6th houses can represent a work related to 2nd house possessions. (real estate, money/the possessions other people have, things that brings comfort or security.. but also law because it's jupiter.. or things that bring self confidence/entertainment/creativity to people (because it's leo).

- Moon in 6th house shows an emotional involvement in work. It's a good placement to help other people (Well being areas/physical or emotional health/animals/sports (6th house things). By having a Cancer ASC you're someone empathic that likes to take care of people. The role of this sign is to “nurture”. With moon in 6th house, it could be about real food (cooking). Or feed souls, by helping and giving advices or services

- Sun, ruler of 2nd house (money), is in 11th house.
You can earn money by this placement.
11th house things = humanitarian work, sciences, internet, technology, collective projects. Gemini way = through information, communication, learning and teaching, observation, concepts and ideas.
- The planet that rules your Gemini Sun is Mercury, Mercury is in Taurus. A kind of practical sign. That has a link with the 5 senses, nature, ecology, material ressources, craftmanship..

To sum up..: your Gemini Sun want to talk or share/learn knowledge about a kind of Taurus 11th house subject. This thing help people (6th house moon), with concrete or spiritual knowledge, and morality (Jupiter - I'm not sure how to interpret his role in your chart), and you have the ability to motivate people by having Mars in 1st house.

Some people with mars in 1st house doesn't like to have a boss or receive orders. Maybe you can have your own business. Jupiter ruler of 6th and 10th is also in Leo, a leadership sign

I hope a few of those informations will help you to understand your chart more.
It seems complex

Last edited:

Lilith6th

I'm not sure I can give you a clear advice about which direction to take (as a job). I see a lot of things in your chart that doesn't fits together.

The main clues I see (if your time of birth is accurate) are :

- Jupiter in 2nd house in Leo. (ruler of 10th H and 6th house). But I have no idea what he can represent for a job...Your Jupiter conjuncts Mars, so, Mars should be involved in your job too, maybe. Mars in 1st house can give a natural ability to motivate other people.
Jupiter in 2nd house, as a ruler of 10th and 6th houses can represent a work related to 2nd house possessions. (real estate, money/the possessions other people have, things that brings comfort or security.. but also law because it's jupiter.. or things that bring self confidence/entertainment/creativity to people (because it's leo).

- Moon in 6th house shows an emotional involvement in work. It's a good placement to help other people (Well being areas/physical or emotional health/animals/sports (6th house things). By having a Cancer ASC you're someone empathic that likes to take care of people. The role of this sign is to “nurture”. With moon in 6th house, it could be about real food (cooking). Or feed souls, by helping and giving advices or services

- Sun, ruler of 2nd house (money), is in 11th house.
You can earn money by this placement.
11th house things = humanitarian work, sciences, internet, technology, collective projects. Gemini way = through information, communication, learning and teaching, observation, concepts and ideas.
- The planet that rules your Gemini Sun is Mercury, Mercury is in Taurus. A kind of practical sign. That has a link with the 5 senses, nature, ecology, material ressources, craftmanship..

To sum up..: your Gemini Sun want to talk or share/learn knowledge about a kind of Taurus 11th house subject. This thing help people (6th house moon), with concrete or spiritual knowledge, and morality (Jupiter), and you have the ability to motivate people by having Mars in 1st house.

I don't really know how he plays out for a Cancer ASC, but some people with mars in 1st house doesn't like to have a boss or receive orders. Maybe you can have your own business. Jupiter ruler of 6th and 10th is also in Leo, a leadership sign

I hope a few of those informations will help you to understand your chart more.
It seems complex

Im so glad im not the only one confused. I look and look but everything in my chart is so contrary. Not even within itself but to my life. The Taurean things fit. But, and not to sound harsh, but im not much of a humanitarian. I'd love to be one but I want MONEY first.

And my Saturn in Aquarius is frustrating as well. My Saturn return is coming soon and while i love that apparently im going to find my purpose in life but w a true node in capricorn it chafes. I want and crave those business connections. I want opportunities to become put in management positions or to just WIN.

Im so utterly frustrated. And my jupiter is in the 2nd but its opposite saturn! Which we all know is misery.

Im so close to saying eff it. And i read saturn being in my 8th. So a looong life working and a 2nd return in cap. So even more working hard. Connections when im too old to enjoy the benefit of them. Smh. I want to be youngish w money lol

Last edited:

three M symbols

Thanks for your feedback

I don't really know what to answer. But don't be discouraged by fatalistic astrologers and predictions. Currently it's very difficult, but in the future there will be a lot of other transits. And maybe some of them could give you really good opportunities and evolutions. Jupiter isn't lost forever

ashriia

Hi.

You're not failing in every way. Being unhappy is a transitory process-- leading you to who you want to be/can become. Nothing is off limits, don't give up. Trust the process-- since its leading you in the direction you are meant to go.

A few things- astrologically. Co-dependant and unhealthy relationships are going to fall away during this time while pluto is transiting your 7th. Youre going to emerge a much more independent person from this transit. The fighting with your partner is a part of pluto's transit through the 7th. You may need to reacess your relationship to this person, if its unhealthy its not going to last. If its healthy and its just some fighting then the bond can grow stronger after some of the bumps.

Try to make time for yourself; as much as possible. It may be listening to music, making art--creating, being near water, buying new jewelry etc. Make sure you are doing things that make you feel like yourself/good about yourself. Venus conjunct chiron is not an easy aspect and its being heightened right now with your transits that are opposing it. But a positive self image is vitally important to your happiness. So do everything that makes you feel good about yourself. Whatever it may be.

Also depending on when you were diagnosed-- I recommend in general always getting second opinions. Not to say you weren't diagnosed correctly. But rare issues healthwise are a part of your chart, and some symptoms are likely to be caused by emotions rather than disease. So always get 2nd opinions, because doctors might not be able to diagnose you correctly.

With regard to work, I think you are going to have an easier time finding your work path now that uranus has exited or is exiting(can't see the degrees to well in the chart) your 10th house.

I heard something recently, that I liked. I will share it with you;
"if you are going through hell, keep going, eventually you will get out the other side."

Lilith6th

Thanks for your feedback

I don't really know what to answer. But don't be discouraged by fatalistic astrologers and predictions. Currently it's very difficult, but in the future there will be a lot of other transits. And maybe some of them could give you really good opportunities and evolutions. Jupiter isn't lost forever

This is exactly what I needed to hear. I was just thinking today that my Sag moon is faded now. I always had a everything is going go be alright view. Never doubted it wouldn't work out. Now all i think about is giving up because there is no point.
I will keep my Jupiter close :)

Lilith6th

Hi.

You're not failing in every way. Being unhappy is a transitory process-- leading you to who you want to be/can become. Nothing is off limits, don't give up. Trust the process-- since its leading you in the direction you are meant to go.

A few things- astrologically. Co-dependant and unhealthy relationships are going to fall away during this time while pluto is transiting your 7th. Youre going to emerge a much more independent person from this transit. The fighting with your partner is a part of pluto's transit through the 7th. You may need to reacess your relationship to this person, if its unhealthy its not going to last. If its healthy and its just some fighting then the bond can grow stronger after some of the bumps.

Try to make time for yourself; as much as possible. It may be listening to music, making art--creating, being near water, buying new jewelry etc. Make sure you are doing things that make you feel like yourself/good about yourself. Venus conjunct chiron is not an easy aspect and its being heightened right now with your transits that are opposing it. But a positive self image is vitally important to your happiness. So do everything that makes you feel good about yourself. Whatever it may be.

Also depending on when you were diagnosed-- I recommend in general always getting second opinions. Not to say you weren't diagnosed correctly. But rare issues healthwise are a part of your chart, and some symptoms are likely to be caused by emotions rather than disease. So always get 2nd opinions, because doctors might not be able to diagnose you correctly.

With regard to work, I think you are going to have an easier time finding your work path now that uranus has exited or is exiting(can't see the degrees to well in the chart) your 10th house.

"if you are going through hell, keep going, eventually you will get out the other side."

Thank you so much! That is my ultimate desire. To be independent and to filter out unhealthy relationships. Even the ones that im not sure are completely healthy or not.

I had another question, regarding independence in my chart. Regarding the monetary aspect. I see that my jupiter in 2nd is opposing my saturn in 7/8th. Does that mean a spouse who is poor? Also my sun in 11th is sextile my jupiter in 2nd. Does that mean that i will be good when it comes to money? My mercury in 10th is square jupiter in 2nd. What does that say? Also my Venus in 1st connnected to pluto in 5th. Does that mean financial gains?

Lilith6th

Hi.

Also! What i have is idopathic intercranial pressure. And i did need a second diagnosis to get it correct. I was blind in my right eye and the drs turned me away! Its under control now but i have been feeling odd lately so im getting blood work done soon.