Approaching the 7th house and relationships accordingly

katydid

Haha I have ,true. Sometimes it makes me sad but I've tried to accept that I might not find someone before 30. There is nothing wrong in that of course, I just wished for myself it would happen a bit sooner haha.

Thank you for being so kind towards my chart hehe

I met my husband at the very beginning of my Saturn Return. I was 29, and so was he. We are now 66, still married.

Nothing wrong with getting there a little later than others. We had two great kids, and now our first grandchild, waiting for another soon.

I think I was a better mother than I might have been at 23 or 24. I was so ready for it by the time it happened in my early 30's.

ardentika

I met my husband at the very beginning of my Saturn Return. I was 29, and so was he. We are now 66, still married.

Nothing wrong with getting there a little later than others. We had two great kids, and now our first grandchild, waiting for another soon.

I think I was a better mother than I might have been at 23 or 24. I was so ready for it by the time it happened in my early 30's.

Awwww that's so beautiful !! I love hearing such happy end stories. And yes I've noticed later marriages tend to be happier than early ones. I wouldn't be ready to be a mom any time soon either but I know it will happen when I am.

Thank you ! That gives me a lot of hope. Do you have your chart posted anywhere on the forum ?

ElenaJ

"I wasn't always lucky because typically young men do t enjoy talking about the way they feel and their unhealthy psychological patterns"
This is true of older men too. Careful, is this really what we ask from our partners? Why are you talking to your partner about his unhealthy psychological patterns? If there is a serious issue, you'll just break up, but don't ask him to psychoanalyse himself.
Do it with your girlfriends, or uninvolved males, but don't criticise your partner if he doesn't feel comfortable with this type of discussion, he's only being male. He'll get there on his own level, when and if he is ready. You won't give him light, he'll just get frightened and bolt.

ardentika

"I wasn't always lucky because typically young men do t enjoy talking about the way they feel and their unhealthy psychological patterns"
This is true of older men too. Careful, is this really what we ask from our partners? Why are you talking to your partner about his unhealthy psychological patterns? If there is a serious issue, you'll just break up, but don't ask him to psychoanalyse himself.
Do it with your girlfriends, or uninvolved males, but don't criticise your partner if he doesn't feel comfortable with this type of discussion, he's only being male. He'll get there on his own level, when and if he is ready. You won't give him light, he'll just get frightened and bolt.

Lol that's not what I meant. I meant it in a way of open discussion. Like okay I reacted this way because I feel this way. I have this irrational fear that sometimes makes me react in this way. I don't care that someone is male, don't give me such patriarchal stuff. Men can talk about their feelings too and their fears. It's evolution . I'm not talking about judging someone but if he reacts in an odd or unpelasant way I'd expect him to tell me why. I won't suck it up. It's not "men". No, I'm sorry I just don't agree. That's your truth, not mine.

ElenaJ

Actually, men are different from women. You'll notice this further on.
But that's not the point. My comment wasn't meant to offend you or criticise, but judging from the strength of your reply, maybe we are actually close to a sensitive point here, without realising it.
"I reacted this way because I feel this way. I have this irrational fear that sometimes makes me react in this way."
What is this all about? Should we take a closer look?

Last edited:

ardentika

Actually, men are different from women. You'll notice this further on.
But that's not the point. My comment wasn't meant to offend you or criticise, but judging from the strength of your reply, maybe we are actually close to a sensitive point here, without realising it.
"I reacted this way because I feel this way. I have this irrational fear that sometimes makes me react in this way."
What is this all about? Should we take a closer look?

That was an example. Im not offended I just don't appreciate what you wrote. I respect your truth ,just not mine. I know men and women are different, but people in general are different. I cannot fit in your picture of a traditional couple . Oh and also I have Uranus square So/mo midpoint.