Mars in Aries=Worst temper of the zodiac?

marsaries

WAAAAAA Chinese Dragon here-Tigers always beat Dragon's though...

May 3rd 1952-Mars in Scorpio 3rd; Natal Mercury Parallel Mars from Aries 8th:devil: house; Sun in Taurus opposite Mars from the 9th house. Ugh hate my temper..my higher mind against my lowly self in critical degree 9 of Scorpio.

Will you ever win?:sad:

Nope:rightful:
Vyri:w00t::whistling:

so you say mars scorpio is stronger than mars aries

ever seen the 300 😀 yea . lionides; mars aries: sheer will, enthusiasm, direct, bravery and mostly persistently fearless he was a nightmare to the persians.

xerxes; mars scorpio manipulative, deceptive, cunning, lust for power, unable to accept defeat, and yea wants to be praised like god .

if lionides didnt send the 100 back home I assure you victory was of the spartans

mis: Xerxes
mia: Lionides

Last edited:
I've noticed Sagittarius Suns in general always seem to be easily irritated. I prefer dealing with one friend, who lives far away, by email because he winds up annoying me when we talk on the phone.

One Sadge has moon in Leo, Mars in Libra, Moon sq Venus, Venus sq Pluto. He describes himself as 'running hot' and loses his temper easily. Most people like him because he usually has an open, warm personality.

Chrysalis

Mars in Aries = Quick to fly off the handle, but quick to get over it.
Mars in Taurus= Slow slow contained build up, until they turn into their bull and go for the charge....takes them some time but when their angry they're really angry and will most likely then go really quiet for sometime.
Mars in Gemini = Verbally abusive anger going back and forth till they finally shut up.
Mars in Cancer = Very passive aggressive where they will even try to guilt trip you to make you feel bad for them.
Mars in Leo = Loud, agressive, drama queen, shouts louder for everyone to look, loves to have an audience.
Mars in Virgo =Knows exactly what to say to you to hurt you.
Mars in Libra = Prefers to keep the peace than be involved in disputes and will try to work things out...if this fails they will just ignore you.
Mars in Scorpio = Can get VERY angry, they will contain everything for a long time until then EVERYTHING gets released, and forgiveness... you can forget that.
Mars in sagg = Don't stay angry very long, but will most likely talk down to you making out that your stupid and they're more superior to you.
Mars in cap = Slow to anger, but they won't bring themselves down to your level to get into any unnecessary spats, so will probably just ignore you.
Mars in aqua = Patronizing, just uses words.
Mars in Pisces = Lots of crying, screaming, probably drunk, passive aggressive.

So Scorpio comes first place for the worst Mars anger

Vyri

Banned
My understanding about temperament is interpreted by: 1) Sign on the cusp of the 3rd (as well the decanate, (Kabbal research) degree-where the 'lords' (planets) of these decanate fall within the map-and the aspects to the depositing lords of these-and from what natural sign realm(s) those planets give association with, as well as visiting house sign considerations (their lords)- from where they hail to/from-with augment aspects via these lords understanding.

2) 'Actual' visiting (realm invitation) sign/lords with some-same considerations to placement(s) as above. So you see it can be very complicated as to why we react the way we do (Astrologically speaking) as it is not an easily generalized statement to be able to say an individual demonstrates anger at 'this or that' specifically because of natural or visiting sign/planet placement given to Mars?

3) Our anger may also be considered reactionary-stimulated by activity according to; what is going on at the moment. (fight or flight distress syndrome)

4) The quality or type of unrest; we may be tempered or influenced by years of strife conditioning-exposure's in our youth we bring to adulthood, i.e.; differing situations having occurred within our life which have become a part of our hidden psychology - our past memories activating some trigger point having something to do with our angered responses, i.e; = differing levels of degree's to trigger point sub-response acknowledgement?

Probable 'slightly' mentioned example; (?) So say should Mercury of Virgo or Gemini (sign or planet) be deposited on the 3rd (being natural lord of that house) = a 'type' of common temperament or trait of intellectual understanding or of learning capacity must also be taken into account referencing these signs/house's ruler-ships regarding anger stimulus reaction. An additional consideration of description =Mercury exposure's to aspect-to/by Moon or planet's by sign placement and 'yes' most singularly say, to Mars (emotive signature) as a malefic association, (by way of 'personal 1st house Aries' - always a consideration of anger stimulation responsiveness) or Uranus (sudden bursts of energy); or Saturn (quality of understanding creating values of judgement we reflect upon=qualifying a 'type' of intellect/emotion from these, referencing balance of our personal responses to anger by activity in our life).

Each in this way giving meaningfulness to how we respond, and to Mars especially=a life energizing component to anger.

Please excuse any syntax errors-or disjointed sentence structure?

All the best

Really..now (LOL)?
Mars in Scorpio = Can get VERY angry, they will contain everything for a long time until then EVERYTHING gets released, and forgiveness... you can forget that.

Sincerely

Vyri:andy::w00t::whistling::rightful:

Last edited:

Animatrix

I have never found Aries to be temperamental. I find them calm and collected, though when they get angry, they angry in a very powerful way, but they are never like uncontrollable hysterical. They express their anger in a powerful way but I Believe that they don't feel it so much.

Relatable, lol. :sideways: Scorpio Mars people are usually rather collected when angry though, unlike Aries Mars people who are all over the place in anger. But yeah... Don't mess with Scorpio Mars. You've been warned... :ninja: (Sooo scary haha).

david starling

I have never found Aries to be temperamental. I find them calm and collected, though when they get angry, they angry in a very powerful way, but they are never like uncontrollable hysterical. They express their anger in a powerful way but I Believe that they don't feel it so much.

The unfortunate recipient of their wrath definitely feels it. Mars in Aries people have to learn to keep it holstered, unless it's really necessary to aim and shoot. Definitely straight-shooters. There is a hidden quality about it, so they might not even show that they're angry, and those they're angry at "won't know what hit them". :crying:

Chrysalis

Relatable, lol. :sideways: Scorpio Mars people are usually rather collected when angry though, unlike Aries Mars people who are all over the place in anger. But yeah... Don't mess with Scorpio Mars. You've been warned... :ninja: (Sooo scary haha).

Yes it's the seething underlying stuff with mars/scorpio that can get even at times quite dangerous, especially with their revenge tactics they can use too.

Very contained but also bubbling away under the surface, like a kettle of boiling water. *sting*.

Ha ha Aries/mars don't scare me, they'll probably punch the wall before they get to me, but that mars/scorpio...they take their time silently waiting for the right moment :ninja:

Animatrix

The unfortunate recipient of their wrath definitely feels it. Mars in Aries people have to learn to keep it holstered, unless it's really necessary to aim and shoot. Definitely straight-shooters. There is a hidden quality about it, so they might not even show that they're angry, and those they're angry at "won't know what hit them". :crying:

Yes they are very direct and forceful, but it's not like every other Aries is Close to violent when angry. Aries is perhaps the most powerful sign, because it is the most vital one, so it is logical if they are capable of fierce anger. But I Think the whole thing about Aries rage is a bit exaggerated, but I may be wrong. The Aries people I know have Always been energetic, impulsive, unintelligent, direct but never angry, never hot-headed, and I have known quite a few.

Mars Square Saturn + Mars opposition Saturn gives a violent temperament and often a bitter hatred for other people. Hitler had the Square. I knew a guy who had the opposition (he was a sag) and he was extremely violent and mean and hysterically angry as well.

Last edited:
Worst temper for volatile reasons have been Scorpio suns.

Foster carers ex Scorpio had Mars in Taurus opposing his Scorpio Sun, would beat holes through her house walls, he even set her house on fire...

Yet normal quiet and collected.. had a beer or two.. goes completely insane.

My ex Scorpio Sun was a major issue with anger, real hot head, fast and verbally aggressive too with temper tantrums also.

Perhaps an Aries Mars but i can't really say since i have no data to provide that, but it seemed Aries like if i compare her to my Bro's first house Aries Mars.

conspiracy theorist

I know a person with Aries in Mars really well. He has it in a 4 planet stellium which squares his Cancer Moon. He is the most outwardly calm people I know, and his first response to situations isn't to fly off the handle. He represses and buries his anger and it manifests in his body eating itself - right now he is severely underweight as a reaction to a very stressful time in his life.
Mars in Taurus
Slow slow contained build up, until they turn into their bull and go for the charge....takes them some time but when their angry they're really angry and will most likely then go really quiet for sometime.

A relative of mine has a temper that doesn't take much to rouse. Apparently when he was younger he bashed a kids head in with a rock after this child was insistent on teasing him. This is not how people experiences his anger.

Mars in Cancer
Very passive aggressive where they will even try to guilt trip you to make you feel bad for them.

One guy I know was under surveillance from the state police because they were afraid that he might have shoot up his college. Another woman flies off the handle if she feels that you're getting aggressive with her. Very reactive and very obvious with her aggression.

Mars in Libra
Prefers to keep the peace than be involved in disputes and will try to work things out...if this fails they will just ignore you.

Nope. Recently a cousin of mine stabbed a hopeful robber in his throat when he was threatening him. Very irascible and has a loud mouth and hair trigger temper. Another guy I know is a former soldier, currently AWOL from the army, and is feared by everyone in his circle because he's a confirmed killer who has no qualms with taking you down if you're not careful.

Mars in sagg
Don't stay angry very long, but will most likely talk down to you making out that your stupid and they're more superior to you.

This hasn't been my experience at all.

Mars in Pisces
= Lots of crying, screaming, probably drunk, passive aggressive.

This doesn't apply to a lady I know in particular with a prominent Pisces Mars. She has a legendary temper that only begun to cool in her 40s. Very full frontal and powerful with her anger and nobody is left guessing as to how she is feeling. Has done things in her life that she regrets as a result of not having the restraint to not go for the jugular.

Scorpio Mars people haven't been all that temperamental in my experience, but the two I know personally are likelier to self-destruct than massacre the people around them. The consistent thing I've seen with temperamental people is a lot of stress in their charts and/or a very Mars afflicted chart, there is no consistent sign with the "worst temper" from my experience.

Last edited:
Mars in Taurus= Slow slow contained build up, until they turn into their bull and go for the charge....takes them some time but when their angry they're really angry and will most likely then go really quiet for sometime.
Mars in Gemini = Verbally abusive anger going back and forth till they finally shut up.
Mars in Cancer = Very passive aggressive where they will even try to guilt trip you to make you feel bad for them.
Mars in Leo = Loud, agressive, drama queen, shouts louder for everyone to look, loves to have an audience.
Mars in Virgo =Knows exactly what to say to you to hurt you.
Mars in Libra = Prefers to keep the peace than be involved in disputes and will try to work things out...if this fails they will just ignore you.
Mars in sagg = Don't stay angry very long, but will most likely talk down to you making out that your stupid and they're more superior to you.
Mars in cap = Slow to anger, but they won't bring themselves down to your level to get into any unnecessary spats, so will probably just ignore you.
Mars in aqua = Patronizing, just uses words.
Mars in Pisces = Lots of crying, screaming, probably drunk, passive aggressive.

Agree to Mars in Taurus being one myself conjunct Moon.

Except with Mars in Taurus it's all physical, we don't have the worst per say but for the damage this Mars can put out... it's not one i would want to VS myself... placid and calm, instant explosion like a Volcano and that Bull does real damage.

I'm good with it now though, i have been able to stop myself and just find another outlet, plus i would never lay a fist or hand to a woman ever, it's just when things get really bad damage to walls.. doors, busting own stuff has happened.

I am in agreement somewhat to Scorpio, but it's not always direct.

Common Taurus Mars themes when angry, and you should take these as warnings and actually take it seriously.

Calm, serious toned voice, but not always a serious voice. Mentioned, you don't want to see me angry, you have never seen me angry, very few ever have.
Or, i don't want to fight you, but the build up and explosion is the complete opposite.

Collected and calm whilst you carry on pushing at them.

If Taurus Mars turns their back to you, you are most likely ok, if they don't and just either look down at the floor or stare into you silently this is the time you should either back off, or be prepared for a long fight... if you can take the person down, will most likely go back to being docile and brush off any injuries and is completely placid again like nothing happened.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

I know a person with Aries in Mars really well. He has it in a 4 planet stellium which squares his Cancer Moon. He is the most outwardly calm people I know, and his first response to situations isn't to fly off the handle. He represses and buries his anger and it manifests in his body eating itself - right now he is severely underweight as a reaction to a very stressful time in his life.

A relative of mine has a temper that doesn't take much to rouse. Apparently when he was younger he bashed a kids head in with a rock after this child was insistent on teasing him. This is not how people experiences his anger.

One guy I know was under surveillance from the state police because they were afraid that he might have shoot up his college. Another woman flies off the handle if she feels that you're getting aggressive with her. Very reactive and very obvious with her aggression.

Nope. Recently a cousin of mine stabbed a hopeful robber in his throat when he was threatening him. Very irascible and has a loud mouth and hair trigger temper. Another guy I know is a former soldier, currently AWOL from the army, and is feared by everyone in his circle because he's a confirmed killer who has no qualms with taking you down if you're not careful.

This hasn't been my experience at all.

This doesn't apply to a lady I know in particular with a prominent Pisces Mars. She has a legendary temper that only begun to cool in her 40s. Very full frontal and powerful with her anger and nobody is left guessing as to how she is feeling. Has done things in her life that she regrets as a result of not having the restraint to not go for the jugular.

Scorpio Mars people haven't been all that temperamental in my experience, but the two I know personally are likelier to self-destruct than massacre the people around them. The consistent thing I've seen with temperamental people is a lot of stress in their charts and/or a very Mars afflicted chart, there is no consistent sign with the "worst temper" from my experience.

Well CT you're certainly living up to your "username" here aren't you :cool:

Obviously i was only giving a very general speculation on each mars sign, and obviously as you have pointed out not everyone will react exactly like this, theres aspects/houses and a whole host of other stuff that comes into play, it was just very light ...just so i could givemy verdict of the worst mars sign, which to me scorpio still stands.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Well CT you're certainly living up to your "username" here aren't you :cool:

Obviously i was only giving a very general speculation on each mars sign, and obviously as you have pointed out not everyone will react exactly like this, theres aspects/houses and a whole host of other stuff that comes into play, it was just very light ...just so i could givemy verdict of the worst mars sign, which to me scorpio still stands.

Well now, generalisms usually amount to dick irl based of my experience. Scorpio anything tend to be seen as ominous/dangerous so I can see how you'd designate them as the "worst".

marsaries

WAAAAAA Chinese Dragon here-Tigers always beat Dragon's though...

May 3rd 1952-Mars in Scorpio 3rd; Natal Mercury Parallel Mars from Aries 8th:devil: house; Sun in Taurus opposite Mars from the 9th house. Ugh hate my temper..my higher mind against my lowly self in critical degree 9 of Scorpio.

Will you ever win?:sad:

Nope:rightful:
Vyri:w00t::whistling:

no way I'm a metal dragon. honestly I don't think anyone can beat anyone based on their year.