whats up with my baby girl

rogue_red

please excuse my poor typing etiquette as i am trying to type with a sleeping baby in my arms.

about 3 days ago my normally amiable little girl became very ill tempered spending most of the day screaming, wanting to be held by me all the time and even when i did hold her she would continue to scream and kick and thrash about. she recently had a tummy bug that i think left her wee tummy quite sore. i had the doc check her out thoroughly and she is fine but still she is so possessive of me. she wont sleep unless i am physically holding her gets frustrated over nothing and screams incessantly. this all started on 30 november at about 8 a.m which is 7pm 29th nov gmt. she is getting better as in the screaming fits are interspersed with happy times but i was wondering if a current moon transit was stirring things up.
natally jeneva has sun and moon conjunct in gemini in 11th opposite pluto in 27 deg sag in 6th with transiting moon conjunct pluto.
or is it something else.
with pluto in 6th opp sun moon conj maybe this means that when she is sick she really needs me?
i know one interpretation of sun or moon opposite pluto indicates controlling and or destructive parent but i dont want to believe that as this little girl is my sun and moon, i adore her, she is a god given blessing and an opportunity for me to be the mother i always knew i could be.
would somebody be so kind to look at jeneva's chart with transits and see if there is anything celestial behind her unusual behavior of late.

thankyou in advance:39: jj trans.gif

etoilestar

Hi Maggie.. sending you some strength from over here :)

Just off the top of my head what about the transiting moon having an effect on her natal mercury so communication which is ruled by the moon for her as its in cancer???

Just an odd co oincidence thats not related to this post but it surprised me to see it... using universal time you were born 19 april like me and your daughter was born 14th June like my daughter Jenny ....

take care,
Mel

Awakened_Pisces

Hey Rogue. I think you notice how special of a baby you have. A Moon-Sun Junction and the name Jeneva is one letter, one. From Jenova, which is an apparent goddess in the Final Fantasy game. It appears like her power will come from overcoming some kind of home troubles. There's no need to blame yourself, Jenova will have to go through some things to complete her transformation into the princess of power. It'll be interesting to see her full power.

rogue_red

etoilestar said:
Hi Maggie.. sending you some strength from over here :)

Just off the top of my head what about the transiting moon having an effect on her natal mercury so communication which is ruled by the moon for her as its in cancer???

Just an odd co oincidence thats not related to this post but it surprised me to see it... using universal time you were born 19 april like me and your daughter was born 14th June like my daughter Jenny ....

take care,
Mel

hiya mel, nice to see you again:)
Its a small world isnt it lol

I think you could be onto something there, shes been better today and the moon has shifted away from pluto. Id hate to think this sort of thing is going to happened every time the moon zips past pluto tho!!:eek:

rogue_red

Confusedpisces said:
Hey Rogue. I think you notice how special of a baby you have. A Moon-Sun Junction and the name Jeneva is one letter, one. From Jenova, which is an apparent goddess in the Final Fantasy game. It appears like her power will come from overcoming some kind of home troubles. There's no need to blame yourself, Jenova will have to go through some things to complete her transformation into the princess of power. It'll be interesting to see her full power.

Hiya CP,
Jeneva is indeed a very special baby. I got really upset when I first looked at her chart and saw the sun/moon conj opposite pluto. I know its an indicator for power struggles with parents:(

LionKing

Ha! Unusual... I told you I had POF in Cancer in the 12. Just like your little daughter. I now I see that you were born on April 19th. My mother was born on April 18th. (hey I was her best kid!)
V/r LionKing:D

Awakened_Pisces

We can only do what we feel is best in our hearts. When I first got into astrology, and I learned all that I could about my chart it was stunning when it pinned my life down to a T at first. And it was also stunning how Astrology could even predict the future and the likely end.

So the question I mostly faced myself with is: Is it not possible to create our own future? Are we limited to the future that the transits have described for us? Because it's likely that before we got into astrology, we thought we were controlling our own destiny. But then you look at your chart, as I have. To have seen that everything was destined to play out this way, leading to the final curtail.

But then I think of it like a kid doing a test. If the kid didn't study for it, there's no way he'll pass it. If we didn't know our transits and our likely problems we would be more likely to run into them.

Now that we know about our own individual charts, we can move forward into the future. For you for example. You know of your daughter's beauitful chart and it's transits. What you can do as she grows up is to be a mentor of sorts. Don't try and set up a million or so regulations. Take it slowly so that she understands why those rules are implented and how they are implented. Go slowly with her. And also, take some time to have some family fun. She might be destined for great things. But for now, she's your beautiful Jeneva. She probably feels the same way, wanting to love and cherish her parents.

It's a very hard task with prophetic children. You realize their potential and their capabilities and you have the tendency to treat them differently. But what they really need is to be treated the same for the most part. The only difference, especially for Jeneva's future career which seems to be in some kind of spiritual form. An ambassador for peace perhaps like Aprodhite.(The Greek name for "Venus" and love and beauty). Is to allow her to understand the context of the world and allow her to grow freely. Allow her to grow and also keep her safe. I'm sure you can do it.

EJ53

Banned
rogue_red said:
....shes been better today and the moon has shifted away from pluto. Id hate to think this sort of thing is going to happened every time the moon zips past pluto tho!!

If it's caused by the moon, I'd expect something to have happened on a monthly basis since birth. If it's a "one-off", you need to look for a one-off transit at the time.

My guess is transitting Sun/Mars/Mercury conjunct natal 5th house cusp and trining natal Venus - with Mercury squaring North Node. For example, might you have just demonstrated a mother's "selfless service" - and isn't this what her NN suggests she is here to learn?

(Note : Off-topic, but have you considered yet what her intercepted Leo/Aquarius might mean?)

EJ:)

rogue_red

EJ53 said:
If it's caused by the moon, I'd expect something to have happened on a monthly basis since birth. If it's a "one-off", you need to look for a one-off transit at the time.

My guess is transitting Sun/Mars/Mercury conjunct natal 5th house cusp and trining natal Venus - with Mercury squaring North Node. For example, might you have just demonstrated a mother's "selfless service" - and isn't this what her NN suggests she is here to learn?

(Note : Off-topic, but have you considered yet what her intercepted Leo/Aquarius might mean?)

Always the vioce of reason and comfort my friend:39:

As for her intercepted leo/aquarius...well I know very little about the meanings of intercepted signs, care to enlighten me:)

EJ53

Banned
rogue_red said:
As for her intercepted leo/aquarius...well I know very little about the meanings of intercepted signs, care to enlighten me:)

Ok. The principles are straightforward, but explaining them isn't - so forgive me if the following step-by-step approach is like being back in kindergarden :-

1. Signs that are not on the cusp of any house are "intercepted" - so, for Jeneva these are Leo/Aquarius on the 1/7 axis.

2. Houses having the same sign on the cusp are "duplicated" - so, 5/6 (Sagittarius) and 11/12 (Gemini) in Jeneva's case.

3. The benefits/positive attributes of intercepted signs (and any planets within them) are delayed until the individual overcomes the problem signified by the duplicated houses.

4. This problem revoves around an "inappropriate" belief in the lower duplicated houses (5/11) which impacts adversely upon the higher duplicated houses (6/12).

5. So, Jeneva's "wrong-thinking" about (say) her ability to be creative in groups might cause her to avoid working/serving in them. Yet, only by serving in that way, can she realise the full potential of Leo/Aquarius/Venus/Saturn/Neptune/Chiron.

Hopefully, this explanation makes sense to you. If so, it might be helpful to consider how/if the events of the transit to Jeneva's natal 5th/Venus could have helped to create (or discourage) any future "wrong-thinking".

(For example, the attention she received was a result of her successful attempt to express herself to others - 5th/Venus. But, what might she have learned here that could be socially "inappropriate"?)

Last edited:

rogue_red

EJ53 said:
Ok. The principles are straightforward, but explaining them isn't - so forgive me if the following step-by-step approach is like being back in kindergarden :-

1. Signs that are not on the cusp of any house are "intercepted" - so, for Jeneva these are Leo/Aquarius on the 1/7 axis.

2. Houses having the same sign on the cusp are "duplicated" - so, 5/6 (Sagittarius) and 11/12 (Gemini) in Jeneva's case.

3. The benefits/positive attributes of intercepted signs (and any planets within them) are delayed until the individual overcomes the problem signified by the duplicated houses.

4. This problem revoves around an "inappropriate" belief in the lower duplicated houses (5/11) which impacts adversely upon the higher duplicated houses (6/12).

5. So, Jeneva's "wrong-thinking" about (say) her ability to be creative in groups might cause her to avoid working/serving in them. Yet, only by serving in that way, can she realise the full potential of Leo/Aquarius/Venus/Saturn/Neptune/Chiron.

Hopefully, this explanation makes sense to you. If so, it might be helpful to consider how/if the events of the transit to Jeneva's natal 5th/Venus could have helped to create (or discourage) any future "wrong-thinking".

(For example, the attention she received was a result of her successful attempt to express herself to others - 5th/Venus. But, what might she have learned here that could be socially "inappropriate"?)

Thats really helpful thankyou EJ. Ive been giving alot of thought as to what jeneva needs to realise her full potential and to that end what I, as her mother can provide for her. I believe that we as parents should raise our children in preparation for their journey through life. Recognising talents and weaknesses and addressing both in an appropriate manner. I thought that maybe Girl guides would be good as it encourages service to others.

Yoi

Confusedpisces said:

Final Fantasy VII is probably not the best reference to make considering Jenova's role in that game...

Last edited:
Plus you need to remember Equal house it is not possible to have one signs ruling two houses....

Do your own study and research and see for yourself which pans out....

rogue_red

astrologer50 said:
Plus you need to remember Equal house it is not possible to have one signs ruling two houses....

Do your own study and research and see for yourself which pans out....

I have looked in depth at house systems and my preference is a graduation system that is fairly new so not widely available so my second choice is koch. The equal house system has alot of validity and I need to look furthur into the mathmatical calculations of the individual house systems before settling on one particular system. One of the factors that influences my choice for house systems is the fact that I live in the southern hemisphere and none of the current house systems are designed to take into account the difference in hemispheres creates, namely that due to the obliquity of the eliptic the constellations from capricorn to gemini take longer to ascend in the southern hemisphere than in the north. I think that a house system needs to reflect this and so Im not convinced that the equal house system is as relevant here as in the north.:)

Rogue

rogue_red

Caprising said:
Just some other aspects to look at, namely prog. moon conjunct natal and progressed mercury(R) , in cancer, with a transiting saturn in virgo squaring same, and at that time of day transiting moon conjunct pluto rising on the eastern horizon.

Thanks for that cappy, I will have a look at that and see what that means for her.:)