Rev Dr Reuben Swinburne Clymer

JUPITERASC

Interesting: their version of the Crab looks more like a lobster to me.
And their Scorpio doesn't look like a scorpion at all.
Is it perhaps supposed to be some other creature entirely?
Their Capricorn is clearly a sea goat.
Their Leo looks kind of like an aquatic creature, too, but
that's just the lion's tail curled around its flank.
I wonder if that's a deliberate analogy.
Whoever sculpted this certainly went into a lot of detail.
I don't know if you have watched any of JA's
links to Praveen Mohan.
In some of them he alludes to how many of the carvings, at Angkor Wat
in Cambodia are of creatures that are now extinct.
He is like a modern Clymer.
He talks straight, understandably, with documentation of carvings
to back it up.
I highly recommend his video's on anything he does.
And yes the carvers of JA's example are excellent at detail,
as were the carver's at Angkor Wat in all their detail.
THIS is inside the MAIN CHAMBER of Angkor Wat?
Evidence of Ancient Technology :smile:
Part V
Praveen Mohan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww87vr4lrjI

Opal

Premium Member
Page 229

“It now came to pass that as the lords of the Philistines met in the temple of Drag-on, Samson took hold of the pillars of the temple and by bringing down the temple upon them, slew more at his death than he had in his life.

These “pillars of the temple were the same as the posts of the Gaye that he carried away before; but there is a change or difference. In the former instance when he carried away the gates, the author represents the sun as sleeping, or below. At the exact moment the sun following the winter solstice, arises from his slumbers to inaugurate the new year, and at midnight, or twenty minutes after, tearing down the gates of winter—-or frost—-he takes them on his shoulders up the hill Hebr-on, or the vernal equinox. The dying year is in Dagon, the fish god, or constellations of the fishes. He is destroying the power of winter. In his death he breaks the power of the old year and gives place to the new year’s sun, who is born three days after his death or descent into Hades.”

Again and again, we have the astral drama of the Nazarene, repeated.

My question is, why so many repetitions of the same story? Why did the writers choose to repeat or accentuate the same occurrences?

For me the Scriptures make more sense, as a keeping of time.

And the repetition, could be either a story of a different area or location, or could they possibly be, as we have today, a competition of writers, to depict the story in their own words?

It happens now, it could have happened then.

Opal

Premium Member
Also, curious. Drag-on. Dragon. In the constellation of Pisces.

Again the story of time. The dragon, has the mythical creature been given life, as the representation as the end of the season? Extinguishing the old year with his fiery breath.

Opal

Premium Member
Page 230

“With our limited knowledge of some of the ancient languages, we are frequently puzzled at the recurrence of the names used to designate the sun. A better acquaintance with these languages would add greatly to our knowledge of both the outer and the inner, or hidden, meaning as such frequently occurring words as Om, On, Ab, Am, Ac, Io, El, Ed, I-ah, and Jah, and their many applications.”

I‘ll be back.

Opal

Premium Member
I’m back, I do have a segment to finish, you will see why.

First, I would like to say, that I find it intriguing to look at alternative views. I am not meaning to feed anything other, than my own any maybe your curiosity.

Page 230

“A simple test is the story of Samson. If we transpose the first syllables we have Am-en-ah, that is father, being most high. Remove the “s” from Samson, and we have Am-on; great god; strong god. The letter “d” removed from Delilah leaves it El-il-ah, the name of the sun repeated, ending in ah, the same as in Je-hov-ah.”

So, by rearranging, syllables, they are able to depict, the same, words, in a storytelling way, that can be passed down, words, remembered, tales, retold, to keep the time.

Kind of interesting.

To you all that are reading, I hope you are enjoying, the book report.

There is 287 pages. See you soon🙂

Opal

Premium Member
Page 231

First, earlier in the book, he explained that each constellation, in detail is also called a Baalim, corresponding to the zodiacal signs. I didn’t quote it for you. Now the quote from above page.

“Baalim, as already stated, was the name given to the twelve constellations, or the united power of the Baals combined in the sun. The time chosen by the transcriber of the legend was in June, in conjunction with the two stars called the asses, by astronomers—-note Jacob’s blessing on Issachar—-the same *** on which the Nazarene rode in triumph into Jerusalem.

Baalim is represented as riding on one of them until he comes to a “boundary”—-the Tropic of Cancer—-represented by a “wall”. At this point the *** sees the “angel of the Lord,” who, with drawn sword, forbids his further progress. In this legend the *** is represented as speaking allegorically as when the “vine” says: “Should I leave my wine that cheereth the heart of God and man?”—-Judges 9: 13

Hmmm, again, the story matches, with the constellations. And earth. The myths, the Bible, the commonalities.

Breathtaking!

So many similarities!

For those of us, who have questions, that have never been satisfactorily answered, maybe, this guy has a few points.

Talk to you all soon, Opal.

Opal

Premium Member
He has just been speaking, of the potential of man, to destroy ourselves, by deforestation, pollution, and the possibility of atomic war.
And of writings in myth, about destruction by fire.

Page 233

“The ancient “pagans” and “heathens”, despite the defamation accorded them by orthodoxy and intellectuals, are nevertheless daily proving, by current events, that they understood the Law; were mindful of the fact that the Order governed and were well aware of the drama of the heavens. Themselves capable of looking far into the future, they left it for THOSE WITH EYES TO SEE, to foretell coming events so that man might either prevent or prepare for them. But modern man is too wise in “his own foolishness,” to accept or heed the warning signals and to follow in the “wake of all flesh “”

So, how old is mankind? How long have we been on earth? Why are we so easy to manipulate into believing that we are so young?

Proveen Mohan’s videos are similar to this book. He is at the questionable million years on earth for mankind question. So far Clymer has not said how old, or from whence we came. I also wonder if he will.

Opal

Premium Member
So, I went back to the beginning of the book, because I wanted to see who the book was dedicated to. since, I feel he is talking directly to me, I expected to see Opal! :wink: Not. In doing so, I saw a couple of things I would like to share with you.

On the first page. With the book title, is a little, long sentence.

"Setting Forth the Symbolism, Mythology, Legends and Parable​
Beginning with the Outer Religious Systems of the Egyptians,​
Primarily Based on THE DRAMA OF THE HEAVENS; together​
with the Inner or Esoteric Interpretations as Taught in the​
Lesser and Greater Mysteries Active Throughout the Ages,​
Including the Present"​
-------------​
and where this writing​
is​
can be found the pyramid​
that you see​
on​
The American Dollar Bill​
NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM​
---------------​
New World Order. New Age? What I like, is, that he includes them all. He sees them, as stories, used to pass things down by memory work. It is so much easier, to remember things, if we can tell it in stories, and where better, than in the solidity of the heavens. Let those with eyes see. :happy:

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Then on Page 2, with the title again, there is a picture of the pillars. The one on the left is named Osiris and the Right is Isis. Most of you have seen them. I will describe it.

Sun -----------------------------Moon and Pleiades​
Globe----------------------------- Celestial Globe​
Osiris Pillar-------------------------- Isis Pillar​
Man---------------------------------- Woman​
-----------Mounted on Three Stairs------------​
"What is now called the Christian religion has existed among the ancients,​
and was not absent from the beginning of the human race until Christ came​
in the flesh, from which time the religion which already existed, began to be called Christian."---St. Augustine."​
----------------------------------------​
The above quote is at the bottom of the page. A religion which already existed. Recycled. Over and over.​
Anyways, if you want to see them there is a link, to the book on the first page of the thread, in one of the first few posts I made. Enjoy!​

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Page 235

It is the beginning of a new chapter. :biggrin: Here is it's title.

------------------​
THE DUAL NATURE OF THE SERPENT​
The symbolism of the serpent as a creator (generating power),
a betrayer and debaser---and finally---the
Uplifter, or Regenerator.
----------------------

"The serpent as a symbol and a key to the Greater Mysteries is deserving of the greatest consideration. Serpent worship for a long period of time was the most widely spread system of all symbol worship and is far from extinct today. The serpent figured extensively and, in the legends of heaven, was conceded to be the leader of evils and the host of heaven."

Here, it makes me think of two things. The evil serpent, that Eve was tempted by, and the good, uplifted Ouroboros. One the betrayer, debaser and the other, the Uplifter, Regenerator.

I am not sure, what group of people worship the serpent today. But, maybe he will answer that, later in the chapter.

"This idea, though based on fact, stated only a half truth. He was accused of bringing death and all the ills from which the flesh of man suffers. Despite this self-evident truth, he was also the symbol of health (Aesculapius); of wisdom; of beauty; of regeneration and salvation (Moses in the wilderness)."

Yes, the serpent does have it's dual nature. Of suffering, and well being. The snake has been used, and is one of the oldest symbols repeatedly found in ancient writings. Feared and revered.

Well talk to you later. I will see what it moves me to write to you.:whistling:

Opal

Premium Member
Page 251

Still, the first page of the chapter. I have known a lot of people raised by parents who were believers in a cult like religion. Two of them went to extreme measures to extricate themselves from the religion and their families. Therefore, I find this quote from Clymer very interesting.

“The legendary devil or the personification of evil is made apparent to the child long before he can reason. It is all the more destructive because IT IS TAUGHT THAT THE EVIL IS FROM WITHOUT THAN FROM WITHIN.

The ignorant nurse or foolish parent impresses upon the pliable mind of the innocent child, as yet incapable of evil thinking, the age old story of the great bear who devours wicked children. Other similar horrid forms are used to frighten the child into submission to their will, instead of obtaining obedience by sense and reason, sow the seed that bear evil fruit in later life.”

It is not something that I have noticed in any one religious sect. The information I am thinking of, comes from the many survivors who were raised in the cult of religion. For them recovery, is something that is worked on daily. Their formative years being taught fear, and obedience while they were abused physically and mentally by their parents and the “Religion” of the parents choice.

I personally know or have known over thirty of these children, again from different “religions.”They are still looking for something to soothe the wounds of their past.

Don’t misunderstand me, religion is, and will always be. The cults, that hide under the cloak of religion are dangerous to the children raised in it. When the children become adults, often, the cult has already been dispersed, but the scars on the child’s soul are still there

Most of them, that I know, belong to a church group at this time. 10% will never belong to another group of any kind ever.

Controversial subject. I am just giving my observations.

Opal

Premium Member
Page 237

“The serpent’s magnificent and silent motion represents the elliptical orbits of the planets. Its countless scales symbolize the myriad millions of stars, revolving orbit within orbit, yet never clashing; advancing—-as our entire solar system has been ascertained to do by men like Halley, Le Monnier, Cassini, Herschel and others—-the whole moving in harmony through infinite space toward the constellation Hercules——guided by one law, one harmonious, progressive movement.

The serpent’s motion, quickly, silently, though without limbs, presents the most perfect movement imaginable. It is truly representative of unity in motion in accordance with the laws of God. It’s independence of all outside support or assistance, its strength of life being in itself, represents law and order; self-responsibility and deference to nothing other than the law which governs it.”

Nice! He goes on, to mention something that I had not noticed, while looking at the many plates of the skies with the mythical Gods drawn to represent them. The Serpent, in one name or another, touches most of the constellations. Whether it be Serpens, or Hydra or one of the other serpentine constellations they have slithered their way throughout the sky, and the ages. It is no wonder, that there is serpent worship always, as it is apparently abundant in the skies.

Opal

Premium Member
Page 237

"By placing its tail in its mouth it is the perfect symbol of endlessness, eternity and of man's unlimited possibilities. Its ability to shed its skin is an emblem of youth, continual recuperation or renewal of itself, hence Immortality. Paul must have had in mind this principle when he wrote; "Not that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon."

By its hissing noise, the serpent represents the voice of God; which, though not articulate, is terrifying to the wrong-doer. Isaiah described this in these words:

"...the Lord shall hiss for the fly that is in the uttermost part of the river of Egypt, and for the bee that is in the land of Assyria."---Isaiah 7: 18."

Again, we have an example of the unending cycles of earth, the universe and man. Regenerating throughout all writings, from the past, in the scrolls and the Bible. We all know the saying, "As above, so below" It is a saying that reads true in many things.

One example, that I have seen, is that of the nature of plant life on earth.

For instance, the tree. The branches, and trunk of the tree, mimic the roots of the tree. For stability, the tree needs to have a root system that equals the expanse that it can grow above, below. Meaning that if the expanse of the branches, goes beyond, say the roof line of your house, then the foundation of your house, will eventually be penetrated by the root system causing a crack in your foundation. Or if you plant a tree, in soil, that does not have the capacity to have a root system deep or wide enough for the tree before it hits the bedrock below, the tree will fail, when it is limited by the depth or width of the foundation in which it was planted.

The unending cycle, the hiss of the universe, the skies, determination, to lead us throughout the ages. As above so below, for all of earth's inhabitants, vegetation, mineral, mammal, or the fishes. All are affected by the principle of "As above, so below"

Opal

Premium Member
Page 241

"Most of the important grains, such as rye, barley, oats and corn without which man in the early days could not have survived during the wintry months, especially in the northern climes, derive their generic name from the serpent tribe. They were first called cereals after Ceres (Virgo), the Greek havest queen.

The word Ceres is a compound of cer, the first syllable of cerastes, the snake;and es, the great fire---the life giver---the warmth creator---the sun. The snake is peculiarly and generally found in warm regions. In the winter he becomes torpid."

Again, I find it interesting the origins, of words. While we think of Virgo, and of Ceres, as being of the Virgin, we do not regularly hear of its association to the serpent. And yet, as he has pointed out, throughout the sky, the serpent, intertwines itself through the myths. Good and evil. Light and dark. One of the most feared and revered creatures on earth.

Opal

Premium Member
Page 241

“The devil, whatever his form, has, like the serpent, been given a countless variety of names. Many of these names represent, interchangeably, the most exalted forces and sentiments, qualities and feelings, as also their direct opposites. All devils are called Lucifer, bearer of light; the Son of the morning; the seraph and the seraphim; the cherub and the cherubim of heaven; the roaring lion of the zodiac, stalking about seeking to devour righteousness.”

I remember, my confusion, when I was young, at the many names given to the devil. And of the duality that he was spoken of with. Spoken of as evil, depicting darkness, and yet being called the bringer of light and son of the morning. Opposite, yet of one. Many of the writings that I have read, suggest that he is Venus, the morning and evening star.

Opal

Premium Member
Page 242

This is short. Actually, I am not going to quote. He mentions another author Godfrey Higgins. He calls him a “great authority and exoteric interpreter of religion and religious ideas”. His book is called Anacalypsis.

He mentions the spirit of god, moving across the face of the waters.

I have never heard of him or it.