missing stray kitten

Akeru

Hello, dear astrology people,

Can you help me read a horary chart for a missing kitten?

Some background: a few days ago someone abandoned 4 kittens in our office yard. They were in complete shock, trembling. I got very upset and angry. I myself am involved in animal rescue and at the moment I have absolutely no place to put them to. I saw how frightened they were and could not just do nothing.
So, I made a corner for them in our office yard and started searching desperately for a foster home in social media.
Long story short - today I found the kittens back on the street, one missing. Needless to say I got attached to them in some way, came back in the evening to feed them after colleagues are gone, etc.
All day long I searched for the kitten with all colleagues laughing at me but it seems this creature just vanished.
Our yard is big and safe, meaning we have a fence so no dog can enter. But local stray cats come very often.

I am not very good yet with horary readings but I should search for the 6th house ruler as the kitten significator, right?
Does Uranus in 8th house shows sudden death? 3rd house is cars - so hit by a car?

I need some more depth but I can`t figure it out.
Any help will be appreciated!
Many thanks in advance!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_07_will_the_4th_kitten_appear_hr_40142_26616.jpg
    astro_2gw_07_will_the_4th_kitten_appear_hr_40142_26616.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 28

Culpeper

Premium Member
I now use whole sign houses (WSH) for everything in astrology. Therefore, the ruler of the ascending sign and first house is Mercury which is significator of the querent. Mercury is well placed in its domicile, first WSH house and has a sextile aspect from Venus. Saturn is the ruler of the sixth WSH. It is retrograde, in favorable aspect and mutual reception with Jupiter. Saturn is significator of the kitten.

Mercury is not in aspect with Saturn although it will eventually complete a square aspect. This is not favorable for getting the kitten back. However, Saturn is not in much distress. With the mutual application aspect and reception from Jupiter, I would say that someone has taken it for a pet, and it is still alive. You may not find out where the kitten is.

Akeru

Culpeper,
Thank you so much for the detailed explanations!
This will definitely serve as a great lesson in horary astrology for me. I must analyze every interpretation you did to make sense of it all. It is really interesting, thank you again!

If you are right, I am more than happy of such a development.

Cats have a way of choosing their humans and just saying I am going to live here. Virgo Mercury in the 12th House indicates the Querent is distressed over the missing kitten being in the dark. Mercury is in it's own sign and all is well. The cat represented by Sagittarius(travel) Saturn is the fourth house. There is also a trine to Jupiter(transportation). The kitten found it's way into a vehicle and promptly advised the human that it was going to live with him. Saturn is heading to Capricorn which is in it's own sign. Kitty found the way home.

Last edited:

Akeru

star4libery,

Thank you! I really liked what you described about cat`s temperament :) I completely agree.

This morning, however I came to work and one car in front of the office was meowing from inside. The 4th kitten was hidden in the engine. It is now reunited with his siblings and all are rescued. Hopefully they will all find good homes and owners.

I am curious - how did you get the vehicle thing? Is it only the trine to Jupiter? What about moon in 3rd?

Jupiter and Sagittarius are both travelers. The 3rd House is short journeys. My family actually acquired a kitten in exactly that way. My husband and his son were visiting my Mother-in-law in Colorado. There are several feral cats that live near her. One of the kittens jumped into my husband's car - with the message - enough of this feral cat lifestyle nonsense. My hubby said okay and Baby took the 1118 mile journey to Ojai, California. We acquired another kitten the same way. We found Buffy at a nudist resort.