Read my chart...please?

duenderoja

This is a Vedic reading.

Nature & Temperament
1 - He will be very sensitive and will ponder for hours over someone else's comment.
2 - He will be very emotional and sentimental and on account of this, he may take many impractical decisions.
3 - Lord of Cancer is Moon whose shape increases or decreases, therefore he will be more imaginative and will be progressive in his manner of thinking.
4 - He will be hard from the outside like a crab but will be very gentle underneath.
5 - He will be sincere towards his duties and will be respectful to his elders and teachers.
6 - He will be fond of water, lakes, waterfalls, gardens and greenery.
7 - He will be naturally interested in singing and will be fond of listening to music.
8 - He will have an unstable mind but he will be endowed with some intuitive insight.
9 - He will be very attached to his family, specially with his mother. He will be loyal to his dear ones.
10 - He will fear insult, and will protect himself from the outside so that his sensitivity is not hurt. 11 - In some circumstances he will give the impression of great strength and confidence but at times he will be as agitated and helpless as a child.
12 - He will be fond of sweet food.
13 - He will be fond of travelling, he will love his motherland, but inspite of this he may travel and migrate.
14 - He may give the impression of being open and frank, whereas in reality he may not be so and may conceal many things from others.
15 - He will be attracted towards females but will not express his feelings.
16 - The following bad habits may be present in some degree or others: impatience, changeability, hyper-sensitiveness, indolence, selfishness and short-temper.

Your main Sentence
I Feel.
Your biggest Talent
Trustworthy.
Your biggest Weakness
Carelessness.
Your Ambition
Getting social respect and economic safety.

theV

With the opposition of the sun and the moon-the main ground for a person's personality- there is a person who live under contra diction or opposition between his emotional self and his basic most inner self- The sun and the moon represents the father and the mother. The father traits are shown through the leo sign. Father has some leo traits to him. and the mother has Aquarius traits in her, she could be eccentric, odd, or cool mom. And there is an opposition between the parents temperament and behaviors which leads the individual to find struggle to which side he should be on.

You need balance with the opposition aspect. People born during the sun/moon opposition might find that balance through relationship. Relationship matters to them as it used for self-reflection.

With the square saturn wide orb to both of the sun and the moon , we see that the parent were restricting, cold, absent, dead or saturnian somehow. The individual will find it hard to express who is. There will be an air of restriction or limitation. But your aspect is too wide for this things to happen.

With the mars/mercury conjunction there is an energy to your voice, a speed talker. You derive energy from talking and is a big chatter. With the opposition to Neptune, It proves to be troublesome. There might be a lack of concentration. Person might not think things through. The mental energy of mercury/mars is watered down. Your mental energy is going up and down. There are some bi-polar tendencies with this aspect. With the strong oppostion to mars, you might find it hard to assert your will.

With the venus square to Pluto/Chiron. If you are a male, your view towards women might be harmed. Venus/pluto is aspect indicate a person is born in environment of strong female. You might end up in a romance that is destructive/healing. the venus/pluto/jupiter square is a luxurious and a sucker for good life. An aspect of fashion sense and indulgence

This chart contains a lot of square and oppostion. You will have a lot restless energy inside of you. This energy will pushe to fix the challenges represented by the square and oppositions.

Last edited:

theV

But I want to know some positive traits. I don't really know myself XS...that sounds stupid and weird.

You are very young, very young. Trust me when I say you're young. I have been in your shoes when I started astrology. It is okey you feel that way. It is natural for your age. You will get to know yourself with age. There are lot of things to learn about who you are. By they time you're 20 you will have a lot of insights.

muchacho

Well,there were some events in my life and I thought that someone could explain them.
I don't really know...
With Leo rising and Sun and Mars in the 1st you should have a lot of energy and charisma and attraction power. And with Mercury there you probably speak your mind freely and are also blunt and eloquent.

theV

I like the square of Venus/Jupiter/Pluto there despite it is a square. It is beneficial for social life and in attraction of people and wealth. You have a charisma and strong power of attraction.

Marcus

By the way , what does IC mean? MC is from Midheaven and DC from...Descendant? I don't know what they are and what influence they have on someone.

Marcus

And True Node...okay , I guess I should study more XD
But they are in the chart , right? : D
So I don't really break any rules...I think

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

By the way , what does IC mean? MC is from Midheaven and DC from...Descendant?

I don't know what they are and what influence they have on someone.

haeuser_tagbogen_e.gif

houses-labeled.gif

wheel-layers-3d.jpg

DiurCycGreSun-PopUp.gif