help requested for career change ideas

drameh

Hello everyone! First of all I really appreciate any help here. Currently in a bit of a dead-end, my work doesn't seem to be going so well, I feel like I am failing as all doors close. I am a photographer and an artist, and I really feel like I am not moving forward. I have been considering a career change and if anyone can help me with what they see on my chart, I would be much obliged. I am very inexperienced about astrology, would my chart hold any clues about future success if I stay in the current field I am in? Would it point to other suitable fields?

I hope I have attached my birth chart correctly. 21-08-1990, 10:05 am local time in Istanbul, Turkey.

Thank you!

Attachments

• 2457211344887.gif
    2457211344887.gif
    14.8 KB · Views: 30

retinoid

Honestly you were made to work in a hospital especially the emergency room or a career similar to this...i know it is very different to what you are doing now.

drameh

Hello, thanks for your reply. Hah, that is interesting. It is indeed very different, I am an artist. I am trying to learn more in the meantime, could you please tell me what aspect makes you say I am suited for medicine/emergency room?

retinoid

The ruler of your tenth the moon is in the twelfth which is the house of the unconscious. So it can denote artistry and delving into inspired workings of the subconscious though it is also good for working in an institutional setting hospitals, nursing homes, etc. it is eclipsed by virgo so a methodical and logical approach to career is something that is important (healthcare for example). Mercury in the twelfth is connected to mars in the eighth which often indicates experiences with death and the darker forms of life. This may also be good for law enforcement or prison working. Something with an adrenaline rush in an instituted setting...

TurquoiseSky

Hello,

I can see where you are an artist and photographer with your Sun, Venus and Jupiter in Leo, the sign of creativity and self-expression. You also have a Libra and your Mars in Taurus, both ruled by Venus which loves art and beauty.

You have a lot of leadership abilities and would be great to be your own boss with Jupiter in Leo. Jupiter is also in the tenth house, helping you to be very fortunate and successful in your career. If you are thinking of switching careers or jobs, with Jupiter in the 10th, education, teaching and philosophy could be an option. Either way I think success is yours with these placements. With Venus in Leo in the 10th house, a career in the arts makes sense and finding something related to beautiful things, creativity, and perhaps working with children.

Your Midheaven is in a Cardinal sign. With your Leo energy, I see you being an entrepreneur and your own boss. Do you work for yourself now? Also with your Sun in Leo, you have a magnetic personality and you have a lot of enthusiasm that people appreciate. Your Sun is in the 11th house of community and groups; I think networking in person would be a great idea so you can positively influence others with your warm personality and further your career.

Your North Node is a destiny point that indicates what you must learn and develop. With the node in the 4th house, it means it is important that you work on your home and family life. There is a need to balance your career endeavors with your home life. With it being in Aquarius it is very important that you use your creative energy towards goals related to the fourth house, your foundation, home, family, etc. You are an innovator and are able to bring things to completion. Involving yourself with humanitarian efforts or collaborating with others with the same ideals would be beneficial.

You also have a majority of your planets on the Eastern hemisphere, meaning you have the ability to initiate, take action and be self assertive. Also, with Mars in Taurus, if possible try to spend time in nature to feel revitalized, refreshed, and inspired. Spending time in nature is good for you and being in nature may give you ideas of which direction to go. I think it is important for you to trust the flow of life and the timing of everything. Best of luck to you!

drameh

that is all very interesting and enlightening. I do freelance, so I am my own boss, and I just had a baby, so balance is an important consideration for me now. thank you for your reply, and best to you too :)