any opinions about this synastry?

sadge

Can you please post a better chart? And take out all those asteroids? I have to zoom in a ton and then your image gets really blurry. And clarify who is who so I know how to address you.

All I could catch were the house placements of your suns -- good.
Moons (important) -- not so good. Too intense for one, too restrictive for another.

But I seriously can't see much past that....and I ain't got bad vision.

sadge

You asked if "there was a chance" with this person. Synastry won't tell you if there is a "chance" for a relationship with someone. It will tell you how well two people are compatible and in what ways. But even if two people have the most amazing synastry ever, that still won't guarantee a relationship because the birth of a relationship in the real world is dependent on many other factors such as timing, maturity, and where each person is in his/her life path. I wanted to get that cleared up first in relation to your specific question.

In terms of the synastry between these two people, I see more of a friendship. This one in particular didn't take too long to untangle because right off the bat I saw some red flag interaspects that are pretty harmful for a close, intimate partnership. For example, cross-aspects between your moons are tense, and that is an area of life that takes on a life of its own, away from your conscious self. Whatever is there, good or bad, will just happen on its own, often before you are even aware its happening. Therefore I do not recommend this as a long-term thing.

But there are enough soft and friendly connections that could make this a very good friendship between the two of you, so perhaps the two of you can support one another that way. You can never have too many friends in life.

Thank you for taking the time to post a better chart. I appreciated your patience as well. :)