Horary question

curlyclodagh

Title

OP deleted for sake of privacy. The chart was posted on behalf of a third party. In an abundance of caution and on the slim chance that any conclusions are drawn from the speculation in this thread: neither abuse nor assault were carried about by family members of the person in question here. Regretfully, the choice of punctuation in one of the posts below may make it seem this way. SA and inherited family traits were brought up in the same discussion, but in two different contexts (SA being speculative and general rather than factual).

[Thread title changed at OP's request. - Moderator]

Last edited:

katydid

Re: Will my mother reach sobriety in 2016?

Cooper. You might end up becoming a truly awesome drug abuse counselor. Perhaps working in a treatment center or a hospital. :smile:

dowhanawi

The moon could mean she has to hit bottom. Most addicts need that and family is afraid to let that happen. 29°moon is also a re-birth. I'm not good with horary (I do natal and synestry but slowly learning horary). What I do know is addicts. Its rampant in my community My husband (not in the home) is an alcoholic. I'd love to know if he will find sobriety this year. I've done tarot readings on it and they all point to "his choice" no matter how I word it and I suspect this is what this moon is telling us. For those who need to hit bottom its hard. I let my husband reach bottom. He was sleeping iyn the street, he went to the hospital, after he had gotton over the dt's they sent him to detox. He did well. They got him a bunch of social programs, his boss gave him his job back, he did so well I allowed visits in my home again and with life all rosy he went straight back to drinking. For the addict who needs to bottom out, I suspect they need to claw their own way out if bottom. I think the social programs and a comfortable home only works for those who aren't as deeply lost in their addictions, those who search for sobriety before bottom. Let your mom fall really hard and don't help her back out. Let her get herself out of bottom. I wish I had understood that myself. What I am suggesting will nearly break you. It will hurt to do so. But if her choice is death or rebirth that's what will have to happen, she might need to face death in the face and fight for life.

dowhanawi

Can I ask what brought her to drinking this late in her life? Can you post a natal for her?
Edit to add: in my community its usually related to historical trauma, but we sometimes see Women fall prey after a bad relationship, particularly one with an addict.

Last edited:

dowhanawi

That's a difficult chart. I'm trying to figure out even where to start.

There the inception of Gemini (her sun) in 11 and sag in 5. Inceptions need to be worked out using their rulers. Jupiter and mercury but mercury us also in the inception.

Inceptions cause duplicate houses. For her that's Leo in 1&2. And one is a huge part of our persona and 2 is what we value. The other duplicate is Aquarius in 7&8 these are at the core of relationships. Their rulers are sun (incepted in gem) and Uranus which is sitting in 12 with her Venus.

Venus in 12 can be brutal when it comes to dating (wrong guy, but here it might relate to what her dad did), 12 is house of secrets. It can be very intuitive or very difficult. We can see imprisonment, mental health etc here too. Her Venus is opposed moon in 5, where we see the other inception, and where we play, have fun, our kids, dating. Hard on a Venus 12.

Uranus in 12 is sq Neptune in 4. 4 will represent her mom and Neptune can be fantasy, illusion, deception. I suspect the reason her moms death triggered this is that she kept it secret for her mom. And/or She probably always wanted her mom to see it and acknowledge this trauma (publicly,to the extended family? Or emotionally) and her mom never did and now never will?

10th house is Aries, that's her dad. Aries is ruled by mars (which we see in 8, thus can be a violent placement. 10 is ruled by Jupiter and we see both planets involved in a grand cross at the very crux of her issues: Jupiter/Pluto to Saturn to mars to (the incepted) sun/mercury. And we see that Jupiter/Pluto (dad/sexual abuse) sextile Neptune again keeping the secret. Neptune is also often related to alcohol.

All of this tells the story of her life that you have mentioned. She needs therapy as a victim. She gas let this define her and control her in every single aspect of her life. Shes lost without what she wanted from her mom. Therapy, (possibly with you) might help. Maybe that's the moon 29° in the horary. A full metamorphosis if her being and how she views herself. Finding validation without her mother vs the hitting bottom, she's lived at the bottom (emotionally) and although you kniw it she has kept it secret from someone her whole life. Maybe her mom, expecting her mom to have seen it. Maybe siblings or extended family. Maybe she never confronted her dad, waiting for her mom to see it, say it and confront him.

Last edited:

waybread

post deleted out of consideration for member's privacy concerns

Last edited:

waybread

post deleted out of consideration for member's privacy concerns

Last edited: