Karma, Fated, Doomed-What is this? Please Help Urgently :(

Alamits

I am going to try to keep this as concise as possible so I don't go on and on and over state stuff.
Rahu in the first is the drawing or karmic line to become whole within yourself. This means that you need to find who you are and develop this sense of self through the HELP not total mixing in romantic relationship. Even though you state it hasn't become romantic your post suggests to me that there is something along that path going on in. With Ketu in the 7th it becomes easy to see yourself in other people and that's why that physical connection of a soul mate feels so important to you, because it's natural and feels safe.
The moon, which represents the mind, is being aspected by Mars(square) and Pluto(opposition in Scorpio). Alone Pluto in Scorpio makes for really intense individuals with Pluto being in its own sign. Opposing the Moon brings mental intensities and uneasiness(you mentioned people not finishing their food and how you reacted to it). Your Saggitarian Sun in the 8th house intensifies this.
Saturn in the 7th structures your relationships business or otherwise. Saturn being the slowest inner planet does not like the concept of that kind of change. The change being the possibility your friend marrying this other woman and running off.
Using some vedic principles it is indicating a year for him to feel the need for relationship...but it isn't a soulmate deal..
My advice is, as hard as it might be, just consider and acknowledge the possibility but know that the odds aren't likely...but possible..not to last for long..
Hope this helps!

lovel1900

Thanks for responding! I would be interested in knowing about anything else you might have seen-so please feel free to over state anything :)

Nice to know the reason behind me being 'intense'..I am working on that..Its not good for me to be obsessive and that has always been a part of my nature..I am trying to be mature and grow up and take things in my stride and let universe guide me..I think I should be doing more meditation..what do you say?

I am just confused about the last part
Using some vedic principles it is indicating a year for him to feel the need for relationship...but it isn't a soulmate deal..
My advice is, as hard as it might be, just consider and acknowledge the possibility but know that the odds aren't likely...but possible..not to last for long..
Hope this helps!

It means he isn't really my soulmate and I am just confusing our decade long togetherness for something more? It could be a possibility -I have been thinking on these lines too but the problem is something inside me says there really is something between us..Anyway, it could be just a really intense crush..And what is the meaning of 'odds aren't likely"? Basically, I should be acknowledging that he really isn't my soulmate and he needs someone else to make him complete? And our relationship-if taken on a romantic level will not last for long? Just confused :)

Alamits

When I mentioned soul mate I meant that the person that he found is not his soul mate but more likely a karmic lesson that he will go through and come out of should it last for very long.

lovel1900

Thanks for clearing that up :) On the whole, I should be focusing on discovering myself more and deal with the obsessive, intense side of my nature and let him go on the path that he wants to..right? I just want him to be happy..and ofcourse I want to be happy too..I just feel like my happiness lies with him..but i get what you are trying to say..I can't live through life resisting change..

I will be more than happy to hear anything else you want to say-anything about me or us. Thank you so much for taking valuable time out to help me.

Anybody else wants to pitch in? I am so thankful from the bottom of my heart for this :)

Alamits

You don't need to change the fact that you are intense...just learn how and when is appropriate...make sense? Meditation is always a great way and recommended by many, including me. He has his own Karmic path..you have yours there is no question.