Marriage

Aleena

Hello astrologer ..
I request to give there reading on my chart..
Recently I had break up after 7 year of relationship.
Now I had overcome the break up..
But wanted to know about future married life..
When it will take place .And about spouse ..
If someone can help me..
My dob is 30aug1991 tob is 7:40am pob is varanasi (uttar pradesh)

The year 2020 seems to work out well if you tend to come out of the relationship worries from the past and look forward for a great life ahead. Forget everything and move ahead. 2020 especially the mid-2020 and towards the end of 2020 seems good. Until then wait for your opportunity and chalk out strategies for the future. Never let yourselves down on any grounds thinking about the past. When life offers a chances, take it up with both hands. Things would work out well and from the experiences of the past you would find a great marital life ahead.

Your spouse would be down to earth and would be less interested in materialistic aspects of life. He showcases a matured outlook. There would be less tussles and more interesting moments of happiness and understanding between you both. The future looks interesting. Yes there would be challenges too occasionally. You would be in a better position to handle those challenges. It is advised that you stand up to any challenges in life with great amount of courage and determination. Best Wishes

Ghost00

Banned
Aleena,
Mathur and Naveen are 100% spot on like a Randy Johnson brush back pitch. They really know their astrology, both of them are clearly stars.

Ok, your question...I agree with other two gentlemen. February-March 2021 wedding window opens, closes ten months later. In every relationship, give and take. This is only a window, you must do your part and work very hard or wait until next window which is one year after this one closes.

I reviewed $idereal radix and secondary directions for 2020 and 2021. Times are tough right now, low dowry ok, don't worry about it. You can get paid later.

Your man is strong, he might be manager or laborer, chef, security services. Of course only pick single man without angry ex-girlfriend.

Last edited:

kalinka

Yet not got any better or proper marriage proposal... How much I have to wait?

I would be bewildered if you will marry before July 2021. Mars Bhukti Jan-July 2021 does not signify marriage. Also in your current Mo/Mo Dasha it's quite unlikely. Moon's NL only signify the houses 10,8 and 11.
Mo/Ra looks better.Possibilities are between July-Dec 21 and July -Oct 22...furthermore in Jupiter Antara D. : Sep-Nov 23 and March- May 24. Otherwise in Mo/Ke (May-Dec27) or Mo/Ve (Jan-Aug29) Dasha.
My guess is May/June 22 or Aug/Sept 27.
If you will not marry in Moon MahaDasha (till2030) then you will never marry.

Last edited: