Romantic thoughts?

mercuryretro

Does she have have romantic thoughts about me especially recently?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_does_she_have_romantic_thoughts_about_me_hr.43546.61380.jpg
    astro_2gw_does_she_have_romantic_thoughts_about_me_hr.43546.61380.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 37

mercuryretro

Whats happened recently ? im a little confused with this one as she exalts you but is also with jupiter ?

I have been holding back with initiating anything with her i felt stupid and drained. She keeps guessing and its been for way to long. Plus i have not see her in a while and its been good for me.
What could it mean if she is with Jupiter? Is she in a relationship with someone else?

Chrysalis

I have been holding back with initiating anything with her i felt stupid and drained. She keeps guessing and its been for way to long.
What could it mean if she is with Jupiter? Is she in a relationship with someone else?

Your in jupiters fall :unsure: so maybe jupiters not even a person, jupiters her L5 so shes probably seeing it that anything romance wise won't ever happen. She is exalting you though, so she's maybe realizing that shes just being stupid thinking anything could have ever happened, shes not going to say anything to you or make any move or anything.

mercuryretro

Your in jupiters fall :unsure: so maybe jupiters not even a person, jupiters her L5 so shes probably seeing it that anything romance wise won't ever happen. She is exalting you though, so she's maybe realizing that shes just being stupid thinking anything could have ever happened, shes not going to say anything to you or make any move or anything.

I meant to say she keeps ME guessing .
Thanks was really hoping by me pulling back that she would come closer i guess i was foolish :(

mercuryretro

May i ask a follow up horary question plz Chrysalis?

breeze

If this chart was mine, I wld. Move on.

L7 is sitting just on the SN by antiscion on the 1st chart!

Also, Jupiter in the 1st is not another love interest of hers. Another man wld. Not receive moon ( you) from its exaltation.

Last edited:

mercuryretro

If this chart was mine, I wld. Move on.

L7 is sitting just on the SN by antiscion on the 1st chart!

Also, Jupiter in the 1st is not another love interest of hers. Another man wld. Not receive moon ( you) from its exaltation.

Thank you breeze
Another man wld? I do apologise i don't understand the msg well. Did u mean she has someone already

breeze

Jupiter is not another man. Moon is in Cancer.

Cancer is the exaltation of Jup.

Moon will trine Jupiter. And Jupiter will rceive Moon from its exaltation.

If Jupiter was another man, he would not liked you that much.

Jupiter is something else or some one else, I do not know.

But it is not another man.

But again, I want to underline that Mars is sitting on SN.

Chrysalis

Mercury only asked if she liked him flirting with her.

Venus/sun in cap, day chart, yes venus likes him flirting. Anything L5 wise happening no it won't.