Scorpio guy cut me off again. Should I move on or continue to reach out?

Woowww

Cutting you off was the nicest thing he has done for you so far. I see a big list of selfish, crazy behavior on his part. You described him as selfish, controlling, and kind of stalkerish, the way he left condom wrappers in your car. :pouty:

He runs hot and cold, with no regard for your feelings. He makes plans with you then stop returning calls and messages. That is rude and cold hearted behavior on his part. But you don't see it because you are so caught up in trying to please him and win him back over. You don't deserve to be treated that way. And yet you are still trying to figure out a way to get back with him, even though he treated you so badly.

You should have someone who respects you and loves you and is sensitive enough to be honest with you. Not someone who abuses you and ignores you.

You're sooooo right. I think I just put way to much emphasis on him. I thought he was different because of the way he was calling and giving me attention for 10 months straight. But you're right he's not a good guy. Idk why I thought him leaving hickey's on my neck( he thought I was going out after seeing him) and leaving condom wrappers in my vehicle was normal. I did all I could do and it still wasn't enough for him. I'm just going to have to get used to not talking to him and come to turns that it's completely over and he's never coming back. It wont be over night, but I know in my heart I'll get over it. It just weird because I cut every guy off for him and became nothing but faithful and now my phone is a desert but I'm still hurting and don't want to get back on the saddle at all.

I did everything for him and he never once budged. You know that everytime we hung out it was me driving to go see him. He lived over an hour away. It was always me jumping when he would said how high. FYI I never was this was with any guy ever. I just thought he was different so I let my guard down in the worse way and got hurt. It just ***** because not only did I lose a partner I lost somebody who I thought was my friend.

I honestly felt like things were getting too serious for him and he backed off from me and decided to go somehwere else. Everytime I would voice my concerns like with him not calling he would call the next day and be like see i called I care or when he knew it was important for him to call me on new years he immediately called because he knew I wanted that call. When he would do stuff like that I just thought he was trying, but I guess that was his way of keep playing with my heart and emotions.

I just found out that hes active on a dating site. I literally found that out 15 minutes ago and it just crushed me even more. So he told me that and I quote "You didn't do anything to me. I'm truly sorry for hurting you. Sometimes I just need space. It has nothing to do with you". So if he needs all this space why is he on a dating site??? His profile says "single, wants to date but nothing serious".. smhh I wish I would've went with my first gut and never gave him a chance, but I did and now I'm sitting here alone crying. He's not worth my time and hopefully somebody amazing will come to me in the future. But until then I'm not looking and I'm going to focus on myself. Thanks for listening.

RaRohini

I just looked it up and it says that he's in the 2nd decan. Whatever that means. Idk what his moon sign is. Maybe pluto. Im not sure. See it's crazy you said that because I was thinking the same thing, but then the other poster kinda deferred me away from that thought and made me think I did something wrong. The only thing I can say I did wrong was tell him I was done with him. I should've know that with him he would've taken that to heart and be like oh she says she's done with me I'll one up her and be done with her. He likes to be in control.

I also did start to find out about his dark secrets. I even confronted him on one of them one time and he immediately said it wasn't him and that I was crazy. I had picture to prove that was him. After that I just immediately dropped the subject. Im not one to pry or be all up in his buisness. Even after that and finding out other things I still stood by his side. Most people would run for cover but I still stayed hoping that he would see that I truly cared. What is a north node scorpip?? But yeah I'm starting to feel like he may never come back and that just hurts evem more.

If a person has North node in Scorpio one of the life lessons to be learnt may be to let go. So that may be what you have to learn. But i dont know your North Node.

Woowww

If a person has North node in Scorpio one of the life lessons to be learnt may be to let go. So that may be what you have to learn. But i dont know your North Node.
I don't know what a north node is. I've never heard of that. I'm a taurus and how would I find out if I'm a south node or a north node??

RaRohini

I don't know what a north node is. I've never heard of that. I'm a taurus and how would I find out if I'm a south node or a north node??

Well, i can find out only in the Vedic method if you give your birth details. Someone else could tell you as per the Western method if you post your chart.

Stellium6th

Daddy issues all the way. Here we go again!

Wake up, don't punish yourself for your relationship beetwen your father and yourself. Nightmares are gone

Woowww

Daddy issues all the way. Here we go again!

Wake up, don't punish yourself for your relationship beetwen your father and yourself. Nightmares are gone

Lol I don't have daddy issues. My parents have been married for 38 years and my dad is my best friend. So come again...

Sweet Pea

You did nothing wrong, except become the co-narcissist (look that up) to his narcissism.

He played with you like a cat plays with a mouse. He sounds as if he's expressing all the worst of Scorpio behaviour:- fire/ice alternating, controllingness and possessiveness, game-playing, testing you out psychologically to see how you react, etc. Thoroughly toxic. If he even tries to get back in touch, I suggest you don't even answer, that way the psychic ties can start to untangle. He may come back with various "hooks" to reel you back in. Don't let yourself be flattered into answering, remind yourself of all the bad bits and then focus your mind on something else.

He might even be a "vampire" in an energetic sense - have a read of this and see if it resonates:

http://www.lynnkoiner.com/astrology-articles/the-psychological-vampire-astrologically-viewed

If your gut was warning you at the beginning, then learn to listen to it next time, no matter how charming the guy or how good-looking.

You've happily escaped from a relationship that could have gone serious and then ended up ruining your life and also involving children. Good news!

Last edited:

Woowww

You did nothing wrong, except become the co-narcissist (look that up) to his narcissism.

He played with you like a cat plays with a mouse. He sounds as if he's expressing all the worst of Scorpio behaviour:- fire/ice alternating, controllingness and possessiveness, game-playing, testing you out psychologically to see how you react, etc. Thoroughly toxic. If he even tries to get back in touch, I suggest you don't even answer, that way the psychic ties can start to untangle. He may come back with various "hooks" to reel you back in. Don't let yourself be flattered into answering, remind yourself of all the bad bits and then focus your mind on something else.

If your gut was warning you at the beginning, then learn to listen to it next time, no matter how charming the guy or how good-looking.

You've happily escaped from a relationship that could have gone serious and then ended up ruining your life and also involving children. Good news!

You're right. I definitely feel like he played with my emotions horribly. He got inside my head and used the info I told him to manipulate me. He made it seem like he was there for me. I told him about family/friends problems and he seemed all concerned and offered advice and told me how I should talk to him when I'm down and not shut him out. He would always say how I can shut out other but not him. He was very selfish and narcissistic and I fell right into that trap. I remember the day after we had that fight when I told him I was done with him, I tried to text him all nice and tell him I wanted to clear the air. His response back to me was "my air has been clear since birth".

He's so egotistical and I was so smitten that I just didn't see it. I took that and I laughed. I would always laugh when he would say something mean or narcissistic. Idk why I did that. I literally read that Scorpios crush your self esteem and I can honestly feel like that's what happend. I had some interesting guys I've dealt with in the past, but I never felt like my self esteem was crushed then after dealing with this guy. He won't come back (his pride won't allow) and I'm actually starting to be okay with that. It still hurts beyond words but now I can see what my friends have been telling me all along. I should've just kept him as a friend and never crossed that line. From this day forward I'll always go with my gut no matter what. I just saw that he's on a dating site. So I wish him nothing but luck (I honestly do) and with his charisma and charm he'll find somebody in no time. Now I need to pick up the pieces and move on.

rathnavelpandi

Astrology is a boon and it is used to change the course of life events of man-kind to help them recover from miseries, agony, evil influences, and other certain inauspicious combinations of planets or dhoshas by taking timely remedies and parigaras.

Love2Know

That's exactly what I'm doing. Every day is seeming less hard. But I still have nights when I cry, but I guess that's human.

Yeah it is but it gets better and you see why it wasn't meant to be. You then can learn what to look for in someone. Sending positivity.