Could a relationship work?

astrobunny

I'm interested in knowing if a romantic relationship between us could work/result in a long-term commitment. (We are both women.)

Attachments

• xyz.jpg
    xyz.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 37

rahu

Banned
there are aspects of attraction the eros/psyche midpoint is square to the sun which would give a idealistic and ethereal ,innocent like attraction. psyche is opposed to the vertex which accentuates the almost spirituale/motional/physical attraction.
the sun trine to Uranus is a good aspect for came sex women's charts.

eros is conjunct the node which also shows a attraction but then ixion and pluto conjunct the node also opens a can of worms as these two do not really give a attraction but rather a competition.

the mars/venus midpoint is square to the Eros/psyche midpoint so there is a strong physical/emotional attraction between you.

Sappho is opposed to eris so the passionate purely sexual attraction can be overwhelming but this aspect is not really good for a sustained relationship because it usually devolves into jealousy and destructive possessiveness.

the mars/pholous conjunction opposed to Saturn does not bode well because of coldness and manipulation . often hidden motive are present.
the moon/Saturn midpoint is conjunct to sedan which by itself shows a commitment to truth in the relationship but with orcus square to sedna, there are emotional issues from past relationships that are not talked about yet still affect the emotional responses of this relationship.

the Jupiter/Uranus midpoint is conjunct to pluto, which really shows tension and instability.
I don't get enough attractive aspects to see this working long term.

rahu

Last edited:

astrobunny

there are aspects of attraction the eros/psyche midpoint is square to the sun which would give a idealistic and ethereal ,innocent like attraction. psyche is opposed to the vertex which accentuates the almost spirituale/motional/physical attraction.
the sun trine to Uranus is a good aspect for came sex women's charts.

eros is conjunct the node which also shows a attraction but then ixion and pluto conjunct the node also opens a can of worms as these two do not really give a attraction but rather a completion.

the mars/venus midpoint is square to the Eros/psyche midpoint so there is a strong physical/emotional attraction between you.

Sappho is opposed to eris so the passionate purely sexual attraction can be overwhelming but this aspect is not really good for a sustained relationship because it usually devolves into jealousy and destructive possessiveness.

the mars/pholous conjunction opposed to Saturn does not bode well because of coldness and manipulation . often hidden motive are present.
the moon/Saturn midpoint is conjunct to sedan which by itself shows a commitment to truth in the relationship but with orcus square to sedna, there are emotional issues from past relationships that are not talked about yet still affect the emotional responses of this relationship.

the Jupiter/Uranus midpoint is conjunct to pluto, which really shows tension and instability.
I don't get enough attractive aspects to see this working long term.

rahu
Thank you Rahu. Is there any way to tell if our friendship that we have right now will die out any time soon from all the instability you see in our composite?

rahu

Banned
Thank you Rahu. Is there any way to tell if our friendship that we have right now will die out any time soon from all the instability you see in our composite?

things look nice until at least November as the composite venus/mars is being activated by the node currently until then .so the relationship seems loving currently
it is possible that you might start getting short tempered with each other in December, but I think the greats tension will come when the south node transits the composite Saturn in april .2017
but the real problems will come in may when the node will begin transiting the eros/node.ixion/pluto stellium.

rahu

astrobunny

things look nice until at least November as the composite venus/mars is being activated by the node currently until then .so the relationship seems loving currently
it is possible that you might start getting short tempered with each other in December, but I think the greats tension will come when the south node transits the composite Saturn in april .2017
but the real problems will come in may when the node will begin transiting the eros/node.ixion/pluto stellium.

rahu
In May, when the node transits the stellium, jealousy and cultural differences will come to a head right?

astrobunny

looks like it
rahu

rahu, I was wondering. On April 16 2015, me and her had a major falling out. We've gone back to being friends since then, but can you tell if anything triggered it based on our composite?

I looked it up and know on that day the north node was at Lib 9 degrees/south node at Ari 9 degrees, and I can see that's on our composite Juno, but we didn't fight about commitment or anything like that, so I was wondering if you could find anything.

rahu

Banned
rahu, I was wondering. On April 16 2015, me and her had a major falling out. We've gone back to being friends since then, but can you tell if anything triggered it based on our composite?

I looked it up and know on that day the north node was at Lib 9 degrees/south node at Ari 9 degrees, and I can see that's on our composite Juno, but we didn't fight about commitment or anything like that, so I was wondering if you could find anything.

on that day, the venus/Jupiter midpoint was conjunct the composite juno and juno was semisquare to pluto. in addition the moon/Uranus midpoint was conjunct to juno in the evening.

it seems like a unconscious power trip. whoever had the blowup was feeling threatened that they were not in control of the relationship. I think this was related to the previous months when the eris/Sappho/uranus-neptune tsquare was hot and heavy. this is the problem with Eris sexuality, it is very competitive, controlling and jealous. if she blew up then it is possible that you made her jealous in some way previous to the blow up. possibly you were displaying your empowerment from the relationship to someone and she flipped out. these assumptions imply she is the dominant one in the relationship.

rahu

astrobunny

on that day, the venus/Jupiter midpoint was conjunct the composite juno and juno was semisquare to pluto. in addition the moon/Uranus midpoint was conjunct to juno in the evening.

it seems like a unconscious power trip. whoever had the blowup was feeling threatened that they were not in control of the relationship. I think this was related to the previous months when the eris/Sappho/uranus-neptune tsquare was hot and heavy. this is the problem with Eris sexuality, it is very competitive, controlling and jealous. if she blew up then it is possible that you made her jealous in some way previous to the blow up. possibly you were displaying your empowerment from the relationship to someone and she flipped out. these assumptions imply she is the dominant one in the relationship.

rahu
I was the one who had the blow-up actually, and I didn't realize it until now but what you are saying happened is really accurate. I had a major freak-out and felt like everything was out of control (that day I found out she had revealed private information about me to a co-worker).

A couple days before, I know she had talked to a new friend of ours and talked highly of me, actually referring to me as her best friend which she normally didn't do. (Normally, I referred to us as best friends but she never really acknowledged our closeness that way.)

I actually think we maybe had tensions that whole week once she started spending time with that new friend, who I felt was a bad influence and who my best friend said she was very attracted to even though she was dating someone else at the time.

If Eris works this way though, is there any reason for why I wasn't bothered by my friend having a girlfriend/dating but was bothered by her relationship with the new friend? I actually had never really thought our relationship was romantic or sexual until after this fight & some time spent apart. (I actually do know I realized I liked her romantically on Nov. 21, 2015.)