I did not mean to select this option

• ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ?

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

tikana

okay PARTY TIME! it's time to hack into windyvenus'computer

hmmm user christopher I wonder what is the password!
pictures folder
ummm
the subfolder called New Folder
there is a file called astro_2at_01_am_i_still_on_his_mind_hr_70203_19389 .gif

:devil:

sits and thinks.. do i have to go through all that hassle just to get a picture of 1 chart?!

Last edited:

windyvenus

Your exactly right Tsmall I did ask for some reason and tikana is the one who made me realize what lead me to ask this question. but first to bring you up to speed tsmall, this horary is about a guy whom I have had a deep crush on for years. when I finally got up the courage to post it here,
please forget I had mentioned my fiancé possibly being represented by mars I don't know what I was thinking when I had said that My fiancé has nothing to do with this horary

Tikana had mention horary being action and it hit me like a TON of bricks I DO have have a purpose for asking that horary question! Heres the reason why I think I asked

You see him and I grew up going to school together and he was always the most popular, most handsome, Wittiest, you know the one who all us women go crazy for lol Well every single day of my younger/teen life he tortured me tore my heart right out of my chest made fun of everything I said, thought, done and he would even make fun of my clothes. influenced the rest of the class to make fun of me so I did not make many friends, I hated myself for having a crush on him I hardly even spoke to him and I got treated this way. I have no idea why I liked him I shouldn't have I know

I realized that ....(Tikana you'll Appreciate this part)
I hate this man and the only reason I want him is to hurt him oh and I want his heart ego and reputation in slices. I almost got my wish in 2010 when we hooked up for a couple of nights but before I knew it was shipped out to the navy and never heard from him since
so anyway .....
I heard he is coming to his home town for the holidays and That's why I posted the horary I intended on getting the ultimate revenge for Christmas this year LOl:devil:

......But the horary says otherwise, and it should bc this is a very wrong thing to do,

tikana

hire a scorpio .. we are experts at planning and striking back

sits and continues to sharpen her claws while reloading her AN/TWQ-1 Avenger

Last edited:

8thstellium

you know what they say about revenge, its like drinking poison and hoping the other person would die. what you're saying sounds very filmy. it doesn't really work that way in real life. You want revenge on this man? slap him and say whatever you want to say and just move on.
other than that saying "I want him to love me and then I'll break his heart" happens only in movies n is a waste of time n is rather childish. Honestly is so much manipulation really needed?!
Clearly the guy hasn't been living in the past or wasting his time.

Last edited:

tikana

see, that is where i disagree with you, 8thstellium. Sometimes you have to strike back. Slapping can get you into assault/physical altercation legal problems . Sometimes Enough is Enough. how much venom can a person release that is up to the individual to decide. Using lethal force every time is not good idea.
Make a guy fall then break his heart --- way too much work and planning
Rogue wave style is the way i operate when someone messes with my graphite rods in my nuclear reactor.

Last edited:

8thstellium

This woman has two kids and is engaged to another guy.
Do you really believe that she wants to throw all that away and lure another guy just to break his heart for revenge! I don't. Not for a second. This isn't a movie.
There is more to this story.
But I digress n I'm nut helping with the horary... So sorry.

Last edited:

tikana

look,

ppl do all crazy sh*t when they are pissed
that is why i told her hire a scorpio lol

yoo hooo ... you think i cant get to the bottom of this?
i can get to the bottom of her intent to strike back
also i can get if she will get it done
and how it will end

Bunraku thinks i run horaries on everyone LOL

i just dont wanna waste time going through all that.

When you get a question like that

you need to explore

1. what happened - not according to a person's intro but according to past aspects from L1 and moon if moon is not taken
2. analyze relationship between L1 and Sun
3. where is merc
4. what is moon doing
5. aspects
6 house involved
7 any planets in 1st or 7th house
8 anything out of the ordnary big planets on angles or fixed stars
9 reception betwen L1 and L7
10. aspcts from planets to the angles

Last edited:

windyvenus

I know its not good to dwell on the past, but yes he deserves a smack to the face so im moving on :smile: but just in case I do accidently bump into him :devil: I will keep in touch with this thread

Tikana, I thought you might be a scorpio my mom is! Christopher's my fiancé. What PW? Ahhh! You mean the same PW I use for everything I own and keep private!
just kiddin

windyvenus

I like your way of thinking Tikana! What should I do, post a different chart and question, wording it in a different way? I can get that done if you think it will help in my case? :happy:

Last edited:

windyvenus

What is Rogue wave style, BC I think that's what I want to do! Don't worry 8thstellium my kids and fiancé aren't going to be involved :smile: I know you disagree, please don't be mad.

tikana

What is Rogue wave style, BC I think that's what I want to do! Don't worry 8thstellium my kids and fiancé aren't going to be involved :smile: I know you disagree, please don't be mad.

you think it is that simple?
I need to do recon on this guy.
then read the body language
then plan out.
then spill the plan to you and see if you can get it done..

grin
T

tsmall

Premium Member
The way I understand receptions is that, a planet is a subject to the ruler of the sign he is currently in. If you take the ruler of the sign as the "king", and the transiting planet as a temporary guest, that would mean that during its stay on the sign, the planet is subject to the laws and will of such king.

For example, right now, venus is in Sagittarius. This means Jupiter is venus dispositor, or that Jupiter rules venus. In a way, venus (while it goes through sagi) is bound to the will of jupiter, or belongs to jupiter.

Right, which means that no matter what, Jupiter has to allow Venus to do what she wants. That is the key to traditional reception. What Venus wants will depend on Venus' condition.

Most modern/ancient authors have different ways of looking at reception.

Ain't that just the purest truth?

Now if you use this receptions to show feelings, in this example, what ever venus is feeling, belongs to jupiter. (as in:"of course I love his majesty! he is my king!").

You had me up until this point. What if Venus is an anarchist? What if Venus is L8 and Jupiter is L1? Then we have L1 receiving L8, and having to allow her to carry out her duty? Meaning that the lord of the first receives the lord of death, and is not in mutual reception?

Mostly, it can show if the person feels "something", and if this is a negative or positive thing.

Frawley? This sounds a lot like Frawley's ideas on reception. Note, I am not passing judgement, just continuing the conversation...

Now to exactly pin point if it is love, infatuation, friendship, attraction, liking, indifference, dissapointment or hate is something most authors do based on the "scale" given to the essential dignities.

Of course its not an accurate measure for small receptions, but it does work for most cases. I personally find it hard to read specially with the minor dignities, but it generally shows some sort of "affection".

For example, john frawley, in his horary textbook describes the reception with this type of feelings:

- regency = love
- exaltation = infatuation
- triplicity = friendship

In my opinion, you can't really describe this as accurate. For example: Triplicity might not just mean "friendship", it could mean "sexual attraction", or any kind of positive feeling.

Ah, now I understand where you are coming from...

To me its better to look at things if they are "positive" or "negative" , specially when it comes to triplicity, term and face.

Obviously sign rulership as the strongest reception, could be close to "love", but with the weaker dignities I believe it's best to take it as a positive feeling, rather that trying to describe the exact intensity of it.

But thats my opinion, I'm still new to this anyway so I miss a lot :D

I had a similar conversation recently with someone else about Frawley's ideas on reception. I appreciate your thoughts. I would encourage you though to research further before you decide about reception. I'm in no way saying that you are wrong. Just offering a differing opinion for you to explore.

Planets that are received are allowed. If there is no mutual reception, and if without mutual reception those planets are peregrine, or in depression or exile, then these ideas of love for the king will have to be cast aside. If planets are in exile and peregrine, often they will grasp at straws, but it is important to understand that they grasp at straws while trying to preserve themselves. In times the ideas presented by Frawley do work, because a planet needs resources, but at other times they don't, because planets can be willing to kill the king to survive.

Dirius

Right, which means that no matter what, Jupiter has to allow Venus to do what she wants. That is the key to traditional reception. What Venus wants will depend on Venus' condition.

You had me up until this point. What if Venus is an anarchist? What if Venus is L8 and Jupiter is L1? Then we have L1 receiving L8, and having to allow her to carry out her duty? Meaning that the lord of the first receives the lord of death, and is not in mutual reception?

Frawley? This sounds a lot like Frawley's ideas on reception. Note, I am not passing judgement, just continuing the conversation...

Ah, now I understand where you are coming from...

I had a similar conversation recently with someone else about Frawley's ideas on reception. I appreciate your thoughts. I would encourage you though to research further before you decide about reception. I'm in no way saying that you are wrong. Just offering a differing opinion for you to explore.

Planets that are received are allowed. If there is no mutual reception, and if without mutual reception those planets are peregrine, or in depression or exile, then these ideas of love for the king will have to be cast aside. If planets are in exile and peregrine, often they will grasp at straws, but it is important to understand that they grasp at straws while trying to preserve themselves. In times the ideas presented by Frawley do work, because a planet needs resources, but at other times they don't, because planets can be willing to kill the king to survive.

Its ok I don't take it as a judegement, after all we are here to learn, and its ok for someone to play devil's advocate. :lol: