Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jibreil

Banned
Re: Sports astrology

thank you sir ,

but i wanted to know, are there any other points that you have noticed other than the points mentioned in the john frawely book which may be helpfull in further analyzing the charts

A star called Algol is suppose to be the most malefic - if conjunct either of our significators causes Aggression, Injuries, Red cards in cricket/football.

srvn

First things first,
a) Once IPL is moved to India, RCB is playing KXIP in bangalore, that clearly states tonight's game is between KXIP vs RCB and KXIP are default Asc.
b) To verify above point, at toss time 18:00 or even delayed for a few mins,
Moon will be in Rahu sub,
Ra delivers results of moon today due to its opposition,

Rahu = 10 7 = Dsc RCB must win toss.

We can discuss the game after toss.

sir i dont no DSC and ASC but numbers favored both toss and match one team
i say like regular intervals wickets fall for punjab at the same time runs will flow due to a single batsmen and he will also fall at the ending overs..
but result is punjab according to me sir

gauranggroups

KXIP v RCB @ Dubai, 28/04/2014 @ 20:00 hrs IST

08:00 - 08:03 -- RCB,
08:03 - 08:37 -- KXIP,
08:37 - 11:01 -- RCB,
11:01 - 11:31 -- Expecting some hard fight back from KXIP as that sub-sub is favoring them! But may not be that good enough to win!! I expect KXIP will be out of the Game before that itself.

I expect this match to take a turn after 8:37 pm IST. RCB will come back after that! Let's see!!

amitbhai

Banned
KXIP v RCB @ Dubai, 28/04/2014 @ 20:00 hrs IST

08:00 - 08:03 -- RCB,
08:03 - 08:37 -- KXIP,
08:37 - 11:01 -- RCB,
11:01 - 11:31 -- Expecting some hard fight back from KXIP as that sub-sub is favoring them! But may not be that good enough to win!! I expect KXIP will be out of the Game before that itself.

sir i think punjab done too much damage in thier fav 30 min rcb never come out of it but very happy to see ur pre great sir kxi will win in their fav period i think....

amitbhai

Banned

i will request u to pls predict for tommorow numbers r giving me blokbuster match of the month tommorow pls confirm the team will who win toss will bowl fist and fist bat will score hevily 180plus may be and in chase second bat will loose 2-3wic early and after that they will win it .sir can this will happen or not tommorow pls confirm by seeing astro position pls it will moral boost for me atleast..

amitbhai

Banned

one thing sure banglore will reach to final this year and may win too numbers r fav hevily for rcb next month sir what u say about winner according to my method getting chennai and bngalore in final letsee .....

ARIETUS

sir i dont no DSC and ASC but numbers favored both toss and match one team
i say like regular intervals wickets fall for punjab at the same time runs will flow due to a single batsmen and he will also fall at the ending overs..
but result is punjab according to me sir

Good prediction srvn. Bravo!!

I expected RCB to win toss and win the match as well. On seeing result of toss, I was not clear about asc/dsc, so stayed calm with out any match prediction.

In post match review I find that, RCB was Asc (home team) in this game. Dsc Kxip won it comfortably. Match start time (18:31:27) cuspal sub lords and transit moon sub methods indicated Dsc to win the game comfortably in the end.

@Gaurang,
What is your review? Who do you think was asc last night?
If RCB were asc as I found out after game, RCB is enjoying Asc status for both of its games against KXIP in this IPL. (since next game between these two is scheduled to played in Bangalore). It is strange, isn't it?

gauranggroups

@Arietus,

Yes, I got my prediction wrong, yesterday! But that was purely my careless mistake, which I shouldn't have done! I just got carried away with few testimonies and didn't consider few testimonies. Two reasons for that. One is one of my Friends, who is a good Astrologer said that he has checked and he was getting RCB win along with the Gayle factor. The other important one is Time factor. I used to check the Chart only after the first ball is bowled. So in urgency, I didn't check that deeply as I used to.

It's just a reminder for me to be rooted, careful and concentrate properly while analyzing a chart and it also reminded me that I shouldn't get carried away with any other pre-determined mindset while analyzing a chart. Lesson learnt!

Regarding yesterday, KXIP was clearly the Asc and RCB was the Dsc! No doubt in that. I rechecked my analysis and found out what went wrong.

All the very Best! May God bless U!!

Good prediction srvn. Bravo!!

I expected RCB to win toss and win the match as well. On seeing result of toss, I was not clear about asc/dsc, so stayed calm with out any match prediction.

In post match review I find that, RCB was Asc (home team) in this game. Dsc Kxip won it comfortably. Match start time (18:31:27) cuspal sub lords and transit moon sub methods indicated Dsc to win the game comfortably in the end.

@Gaurang,
What is your review? Who do you think was asc last night?
If RCB were asc as I found out after game, RCB is enjoying Asc status for both of its games against KXIP in this IPL. (since next game between these two is scheduled to played in Bangalore). It is strange, isn't it?

gauranggroups

@amitbhai & @guns465,

Thanks for your support!

But I'm not a kinda person to take appreciations even for my wrong predictions. Also I don't like padding up my mistakes!

Yesterday, I was bit careless and hence got wrong with my Predictions! I just got carried away and missed out to see few basic testimonies. I rechecked my analysis only when David Miller hit those 3 consecutive Boundaries in the 12th Over. Then, I found out where I went wrong. I didn't wanna come and give any lame excuses here then and just pad up things. So, I just left it off. Lesson learnt!

All the very Best! May God bless U!!

howardroark

@gaurang groups sir plz post your analysis of yesterday's game...i feel its dsc punjab yesterday i want know ur perspective...if u dont want to share in public...plz send through msg...

srvn

i am in a lot of confusion today.. chase will be very good.. 152 favors rr more than kkr.. but today numbers are in much favor to indian players . gambir manish should do..i am in a huge dilema after 11.10 till then it is even steven.

think kkr will take and win this match

beetel21

i am in a lot of confusion today.. chase will be very good.. 152 favors rr more than kkr.. but today numbers are in much favor to indian players . gambir manish should do..i am in a huge dilema after 11.10 till then it is even steven.

think kkr will take and win this match
And viel of your dilemma is lifted and result is a tie!

Status
Not open for further replies.