does he like me?

spiritwoman

Well, recently I started seeing this men, who was pursuing me for a couple of months, but I was hesitant cause we have a mutual friend who likes me too, but I am not attracted to him.
So somehow, it all happened unexpectedly, due to a mutual attraction which we both could not avoid.
However, I am not sure if he sees me as conquest only, as he gets into power games with me, like if I am tired to see him, he ghosts me for a day or so, or if I don't text he takes it as an insult. I have the feeling that he is playing games with me and is testing me, and wants to show who the boss is. He acts as if he is more "men" then the friend for having 'conquered" me. He also flirts with other women in my presence to see my reaction.
Does he have any feelings for me or he is just a bad boy. If latter is the case, I would not bother to make it work. So I have second thoughts if he is worth the energy.
We are hiding the "relationship" from the mutual friend.
The lords will not perfect as it seems, thou there is some reception going on, and the moon is in fall in my 12th house. Not good.
Thanks

Attachments

• is.jpg
    is.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 24

Bunraku

You're right. The lords do not perfect.

The Moon is in detriment, Via combusta, and in the 12th -- that's a very anxious position.

Moon will soon oppose his significator. Opposition's aren't the most positive aspect, especially for relationships.